Sanders Campaign Creates 'Black Lives Matter' Battle Plan

Bernie's plan is going to fail. The Black Lives Matter folks aren't going to be satisfied with any candidate who isn't Black.

Bernie's plan is going to fail. The Black Lives Matter folks aren't going to be satisfied with any candidate who isn't Black.

Exactly, thats why Former President Jesse Jackson got the chance in the first place followed by President Herman Cain

Can someone explain the Black Lives Matter/KKK comparison please. It's seems exaggerated and not even remotely true but I want to see if there's any actual base for that belief

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if the race baiters understand that Sanders' political philosophy is in line with their own? Maybe all white guys look alike and they thought they were going after Trump.

Can someone explain the Black Lives Matter/KKK comparison please. It's seems exaggerated and not even remotely true but I want to see if there's any actual base for that belief

KKK viewed blacks as marginalized and lesser human beings.

BlackLivesMatters, via violence, looting, and outright rudeness, is actively marginalizing blacks. It's almost like they are KKK astroturf.

Last edited:

Sure, both groups use intimidation and if that doesn't get the results they want, they resort to violence. See current news of Furgsuon, MO and Sanders campaign events.

I wonder if the race baiters understand that Sanders' political philosophy is in line with their own? Maybe all white guys look alike and they thought they were going after Trump.

Well no, they are low information voters. Plus, Sanders made the fatal mistake of not speaking politically correct when he said all lives matter.

Oh, I don't know.

If a white panders enough to them, he might get their support.

Oh, I don't know.

If a white panders enough to them, he might get their support.

I doubt that the black vote will turn out for either Bernie of Hillary! in the numbers it did for Obama.

Unless of course this whole "Black Lives Matter" demonstration is actually orchestrated by a rival female candidate...

Unless of course this whole "Black Lives Matter" demonstration is actually orchestrated by a rival female candidate...

If Hillary! is astroturfing Bernie, that effort may merely undermine his primary efforts without translating into black voters turning out for her in the general election.

Sure, both groups use intimidation and if that doesn't get the results they want, they resort to violence. See current news of Furgsuon, MO and Sanders campaign events.

The assumption you're making is that the small group of looters and criminals that are using the peaceful protests as a cover for their heinous activities are in some way linked to the Black Lives Matter organization. I don't find that to be true, I think they are just rogue elements taking advantage of a desperate situation and that element has no ties to BLM. Now I don't agree about how they disrupted Sanders rally as that was a poor way to convey a message.

The assumption you're making is that the small group of looters and criminals that are using the peaceful protests as a cover for their heinous activities are in some way linked to the Black Lives Matter organization. I don't find that to be true, I think they are just rogue elements taking advantage of a desperate situation and that element has no ties to BLM. Now I don't agree about how they disrupted Sanders rally as that was a poor way to convey a message.

catch up on the news. the radicals are the blacklivesmatters who is DRIVING these kids to riot and loot. and now they are chasing democrat Politicians from the stage. so yes. KKK fits them

My belief is that a group can start out with "Black lives Matters" but the energy can turn ugly with destruction of property, shootings and lootings.

catch up on the news. the radicals are the blacklivesmatters who is DRIVING these kids to riot and loot. and now they are chasing democrat Politicians from the stage. so yes. KKK fits them
I still say that this Blacklivesmatter protest of Sanders is very convenient for an opponent of Hillary's that is gaining in the polls. I think some blacks that were unemployed are now gainfully employed, under the table bu the queen who expects to be coronated..

I have watched the news and I am 100% sure that they haven't said that BLM are driving kids to do anything violent. The accounts from Ferguson all say that there are two distinct groups one with clear criminal intent. I can't link their activities with BLMs without actual evidence.

Forum List

Back