🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders is running in 2020

I liked Bernie until he threw away thirty years of rhetoric to support the type of crony he supposedly works against..
Fuck bernie

He, like all of us, was presented with two lousy choices. Withholding any endorsement would have been the same as endorsing Trump.
Oh bullshit. There were other people running.
A guy that rails against the establishment must support one of the two parties? Think about that..

I think his funeral is in 2019 though..

That is a good point. Ronald Reagan was 73 the second time he was elected. Bernie Sanders will be 79 in 2020. I can't see the American people taking a risk like that.

On the flip side Donald Trump was 70 when we elected him. He will be 74 in 2020. Maybe old leaders make wise leaders. Bernie Sanders might be the man to beat.
Half of America voted for a Parkinsons patient, get real dude

82yJ2o.gif

Maybe Bernie will win the Democratic Nomination. I'd love to see it.

I liked Bernie until he threw away thirty years of rhetoric to support the type of crony he supposedly works against..
Fuck bernie

He, like all of us, was presented with two lousy choices. Withholding any endorsement would have been the same as endorsing Trump.
A guy that rails against the establishment must support one of the two parties? Think about that..

One of the two parties were going to win. Think about that.

Fuck bernie

My apologies. Yes, his endorsement of any of the other non-viable candidates would have also been the same as an endorsement of Trump.

How many votes did any of the other candidates get? 2%? Maybe up to 5%?

That is a good point. Ronald Reagan was 73 the second time he was elected. Bernie Sanders will be 79 in 2020. I can't see the American people taking a risk like that.

On the flip side Donald Trump was 70 when we elected him. He will be 74 in 2020. Maybe old leaders make wise leaders. Bernie Sanders might be the man to beat.

Trump has a ton is wising up to do.

I like Sanders' constancy. But yeah, his age might be a barrier. A really good vice presidential candidate would be vital.
Lol. "Fuck the establishment and the partisan hacks. Fuck war and enabling the rich. That's why I'm supporting a war mongering corporatist clintonite"
OK

I like Sanders' constancy. But yeah, his age might be a barrier. A really good vice presidential candidate would be vital.
Lol. "Fuck the establishment and the partisan hacks. Fuck war and enabling the rich. That's why I'm supporting a war mongering corporatist clintonite"
OK

Yeah, that's how bad Trump is. I fucking didn't want her, either.

OK

Are you seriously trying to use logic with Dim dead heads?

Dude, get a grip!

Fuck bernie

That thinking is why. People like you. "If you don't vote for so and so, it's actually a vote for the other guy" bullshit. It's a vote for who you want to win.
I wonder how many voted for trump or Clinton that didn't like either of them?
Bernie threw his integrity away as you are throwing yours away justifying it.
I mean, seriously. A man that rails against the establishment that bends over to let it fuck him.
OK

OK

Yeah, that's how bad Trump is. I fucking didn't want her, either.

Hillary wanted a "no fly zone" in Syria.

Talk about crazy. Thanks God she did not win

Fuck bernie

How many people voted for Trump or Hillary but did not like them?

I just looked up the percentage and it is higher than Congressional approval ratings over the last two decades.

Fuck bernie

That thinking is why. People like you. "If you don't vote for so and so, it's actually a vote for the other guy" bullshit. It's a vote for who you want to win.
I mean, seriously. A man that rails against the establishment that bends over to let it fuck him.
OK

Reality sucks. Doesn't it? It is stinky and smelly.

Fuck bernie

OK

No, it's far worse

OK

No, it's far worse

Let's run far away from reality and become delusional and ineffective idiots. Wait! No. Nevermind. I don't want to do that. You do that. I'll stick with reality.

OK

No, it's far worse

Let's run far away from reality and become delusional and ineffective idiots. Wait! No. Nevermind. I don't want to do that. You do that. I'll stick with reality.
This page is doing pretty good for make believe fake news huh????????????????????????????????

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Got the idea from a Russian email

Fuck bernie

OK

Letting the perfect be the enemy of the good, I see.

I am not a child. I fought for my candidate, and he didn't make it. I did my homework, and I saw what it could come down to. I put on my big-girl pants and I voted for the closest approximation to a viable candidate that would fight for the America I want.

If I threw away my integrity, then others threw away the election with their protest votes.

Fuck bernie

OK

I am not a child. I fought for my candidate, and he didn't make it. I did my homework, and I saw what it could come down to. I put on my big-girl pants and I voted for the closest approximation to a viable candidate that would fight for the America I want.

If I threw away my integrity, then others threw away the election with their protest votes.

Not everybody likes reality. They prefer la la land.

OK

Not everybody likes reality. They prefer la la land.

I get it. Right up to Election Day, I seriously considered an "anyone but Hillary or Trump" vote.

Forum List

Back