🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders is running in 2020

I liked Bernie until he threw away thirty years of rhetoric to support the type of crony he supposedly works against..
Fuck bernie

He, like all of us, was presented with two lousy choices. Withholding any endorsement would have been the same as endorsing Trump.
Oh bullshit. There were other people running.
A guy that rails against the establishment must support one of the two parties? Think about that..

One of the two parties were going to win. Think about that.
That thinking is why. People like you. "If you don't vote for so and so, it's actually a vote for the other guy" bullshit. It's a vote for who you want to win.
I wonder how many voted for trump or Clinton that didn't like either of them?
Bernie threw his integrity away as you are throwing yours away justifying it.
I mean, seriously. A man that rails against the establishment that bends over to let it fuck him.
OK

Reality sucks. Doesn't it? It is stinky and smelly.
That's not reality. That's delusion from a person that got duped

A guy that rails against the establishment must support one of the two parties? Think about that..

That thinking is why. People like you. "If you don't vote for so and so, it's actually a vote for the other guy" bullshit. It's a vote for who you want to win.
I mean, seriously. A man that rails against the establishment that bends over to let it fuck him.
OK

Letting the perfect be the enemy of the good, I see.

I am not a child. I fought for my candidate, and he didn't make it. I did my homework, and I saw what it could come down to. I put on my big-girl pants and I voted for the closest approximation to a viable candidate that would fight for the America I want.

If I threw away my integrity, then others threw away the election with their protest votes.

Not everybody likes reality. They prefer la la land.

I get it. Right up to Election Day, I seriously considered an "anyone but Hillary or Trump" vote.

There were thousands of options. The other thousands of presidential candidates had flaws too. You would have ended up voting for yourself if you wanted a perfect candidate. Imagine if every American voted for themselves. That would be asinine.

He, like all of us, was presented with two lousy choices. Withholding any endorsement would have been the same as endorsing Trump.

OK

Would you mind checking the election results for the past 156 years? There are lots of people getting duped. Have you ever considered that the mass idiocy of the populace is a part of reality too?

OK

So, those other candidates (that most people can't even name now) really had a shot? We were so lied to that it wasn't really a two-way race?

OK

I am not a child. I fought for my candidate, and he didn't make it. I did my homework, and I saw what it could come down to. I put on my big-girl pants and I voted for the closest approximation to a viable candidate that would fight for the America I want.

If I threw away my integrity, then others threw away the election with their protest votes.

I get it. Right up to Election Day, I seriously considered an "anyone but Hillary or Trump" vote.

There were thousands of options. The other thousands of presidential candidates had flaws too. You would have ended up voting for yourself if you wanted a perfect candidate. Imagine if every American voted for themselves. That would be asinine.

And that's what I concluded. I couldn't let my perfect vision of what could be cloud what was reality.

OK

So, those other candidates (that most people can't even name now) really had a shot? We were so lied to that it wasn't really a two-way race?

It wasn't a two way race. There were lots of presidential candidates. I was exaggerating when I said thousands. I think it was close to 1200 or something like that. Let me look it up.

It amazes me how people get duped by a bunch of greedy assholes that hate you. Some dot even like them but will vote them in anyway because they got duped by the people they don't like.
It's sad how so many Americans are complete fucking idiots
"One of those two are going to win anyways" because so many idiots think just like you!

OK

And that's what I concluded. I couldn't let my perfect vision of what could be cloud what was reality.

New Statements of Candidacy

OK

Would you mind checking the election results for the past 156 years? There are lots of people getting duped. Have you ever considered that the mass idiocy of the populace is a part of reality too?
And you jump right in it like a sheep.
Follow the herd!

This would be pure insanity, the man will be 80 in 2021, if he's still alive he'll be wearing a diaper and babbling to himself.

OK

Who basically controls the campaign season? The DUOPOLY.

OK

Follow the herd!

Yeah, imagine how much we'd get done if, instead of being sheep, we behaved like cats!

OK

Follow the herd!

Yeah, imagine how much we'd get done if, instead of being sheep, we behaved like cats!

I don't think his imagination reaches that far.

OK

Follow the herd!

I guess he doesn't really have to imagine it. All he has to do is watch the Republicans in the House.

Follow the herd!

I guess he doesn't really have to imagine it. All he has to do is watch the Republicans in the House.
I see the problem. You are a partisan hack!

Forum List

Back