Sanders just said he would "help" hillary

does he have any real choice if he wants a strong voice in the platform?

gee did that dude....paul ryan not call trump a racist then endorse him?

does he have any real choice if he wants a strong voice in the platform?

gee did that dude....paul ryan not call trump a racist then endorse him?
I believe Ryan said that "he would vote for Trump" and then after Trump said all that nonsense about Judge Curiel, Ryan said something along the lines of "That's the epitome of a racist statement" but yeah Ryan is a hypocrite just like Sanders is, shouldn't surprise anybody since they're all unprincipled, unethical hypocrites.

He just threw away all of his integrity. Pathetic.

How so?
Exactly. I suspect Hillary may be forced to take Pocahontas, and she isn't gonna want to wait 8 years for run for the top dog. Bernie's moved the party demonstrably left. Barney Frank was at one time the spearhead to the regulate Wall Street wing, and he's so discredited he might as well move to Nassau and look for Merv Griffin's old house.

How so?

How so? He said she was corrupt and unfit to be POTUS , LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO. Now he's in her ass.

Damn right, I thought he'd take his supporters and go home after losing.

And? Trump is even more corrupt and unfit. He's willing to back her if she's the nominee in order to stop an even worse disaster. That's not throwing away his integrity.

How so?

How so? He said she was corrupt and unfit to be POTUS , LESS THAN 24 HOURS AGO. Now he's in her ass.

Damn right, I thought he'd take his supporters and go home after losing.

And? Trump is even more corrupt and unfit. He's willing to back her if she's the nominee in order to stop an even worse disaster. That's not throwing away his integrity.
oh wow

"Medicare for all will never happen if we continue to elect corporate Democratic whores who are beholden to Big Pharma and the private insurance industry, instead of us." Sanders

Vote Democrat Whore 2016 -- Sanders

My wife liked Bernie more than anybody. Last night she just said "fuck him"

Forum List

Back