Sanders just submitted college for all bill.

My plan would provide free online college courses to anyone who wants to take them. All accredited universities would be required to accept them.

Just another Liberal thinking someone is owed something they don't deserve.

We decided people deserve an education over a hundred years ago

Used to be eighth grade
Then it became High School
Now it needs to be college

My plan would provide free online college courses to anyone who wants to take them. All accredited universities would be required to accept them.

Used to be eighth grade

We? You mean you bleeding hearts who thing someone else should foot the bill for it. You don't count for shit in a ******'s back yard. You have less value.

Used to be eighth grade

They're welcome to go to college if THEY can pay for it. It's not my job to pay for college for someone else's kid because the worthless SOB won't provide for his own kids. I didn't create them. They aren't my responsibility.

Used to be eighth grade

We? You mean you bleeding hearts who thing someone else should foot the bill for it. You don't count for shit in a ******'s back yard. You have less value.
Yes...that is what is known as ..We the People
A free public school education is something we have cherished for over a century

Used to be eighth grade

They're welcome to go to college if THEY can pay for it. It's not my job to pay for college for someone else's kid because the worthless SOB won't provide for his own kids. I didn't create them. They aren't my responsibility.

Assholes like yourself said the same thing about grammar school in the 19th century

I wonder if anyone else supporting Bernie's free college for all program is willing to answer my question? How do you decide which things government should provide for us, and which it shouldn't?

Nothing involving cost is free. Someone pays for it.

Yep.

Society pays for it, and gains the benefits of an educated populace.

Other people pay for the training of our military personnel, or do you think they need to pay for and attend an academy to learn their craft too?
:rofl:

I'd explain how dumb that is, but you're to dumb to get the explanation.

anyone still using the military as an excuse......

Nothing involving cost is free. Someone pays for it.

Yep.

Society pays for it, and gains the benefits of an educated populace.

Other people pay for the training of our military personnel, or do you think they need to pay for and attend an academy to learn their craft too?

I'd explain how dumb that is, but you're to dumb to get the explanation.

anyone still using the military as an excuse......

First of all when you use only part of a quote you've lie by omission. I know from experience that is a favorite ploy of conservatives, and most favored by the dumbest of the dumb.

That said both are service men and women and college educated men and women contribute to our society with the education and training they receive from the taxes we all pay.

That you're too dumb to understand that is sad, that you lie about ti confirms you are and asshole.

It's not my job to pay for college for someone else's kid...

How long have you been a hedge-fund manager?

Everyone is exempt, except hedge funds? Link?

From what Conservative65 just said? That's the "How many refugees are you hosting in your guest room?" game.

From what you said.

What I said was based on what he said.

It's not my job to pay for college for someone else's kid...

From what Conservative65 just said? That's the "How many refugees are you hosting in your guest room?" game.

From what you said.

You seem to be under the impression that only hedge funds would pay Bernie's stupid tax.
Any proof others would be exempt?

I'd explain how dumb that is, but you're to (sic.) dumb to get the explanation.

11978cw.jpg

Mary chirstmas

From what you said.

You seem to be under the impression that only hedge funds would pay Bernie's stupid tax.
Any proof others would be exempt?

Conservative65 seems to think he'll need to whip out his checkbook and pay some stranger's kid's tuition at Harvard. I'd call that a more profound issue that needs to be addressed first. If you want in on that conversation, I'd recommend you bring yourself up to speed.

Forum List

Back