Sanders on Accusation Against Biden: ‘I’m Not Sure That One Incident Alone Disqualifies Anybody’

Biden never accosted anyone. He just is a touchy feely person. He's always been that way. If a woman doesn't like it, walk away. You are a big girl.

Biden never accosted anyone. He just is a touchy feely person. He's always been that way. If a woman doesn't like it, walk away. You are a big girl.
Touchy feely eh ?? The Demon-crats are the ones that took touchy feely to a red alert stage over the years. How many times had the liberals cried fowel if a teacher were to hug their student in elementary school etc ? They began seeing things in stuff that was completely innocent, and now they have one amongst them that is pushing the red alert buttons, but they turn themselves into pretzels trying to defend him because he's a Democrat.

Touchy feely eh ?? The Demon-crats are the ones that took touchy feely to a red alert stage over the years. How many times had the liberals cried fowel if a teacher were to hug their student in elementary school etc ? They began seeing things in stuff that was completely innocent, and now they have one amongst them that is pushing the red alert buttons, but they turn themselves into pretzels trying to defend him because he's a Democrat.

Ted Bundy was a touchy feely guy too, So was Gary Ridgeway, John Wayne Gacy , Al Franken, and the Weiner guy, Nice company to be in! LMFAO. Biden is a bigger joke than Corey Booker, and Kameltoe Harris. He's already tried this like what 3 times before. Nobody voting for an OBAMA drone. Hillary without the Boobs! Again! Obama could control this dolt from afar. No thanks Our President is doing fine!

Ted Bundy was a touchy feely guy too, So was Gary Ridgeway, John Wayne Gacy , Al Franken, and the Weiner guy, Nice company to be in! LMFAO. Biden is a bigger joke than Corey Booker, and Kameltoe Harris. He's already tried this like what 3 times before. Nobody voting for an OBAMA drone. Hillary without the Boobs! Again! Obama could control this dolt from afar. No thanks Our President is doing fine!
I think our president is doing fine, too.

Normally this wouldn't be a major issue but in this me to era that the left has been a big champion of it's going to be hard for him and other Democrats to just blow it off. I don't thinkt it will keep him from getting into the race but it will continue to dog him.

Yeah it's not assault per se and I wouldn't necessarily DQ him for it, but it is not normal and it is very very creepy

My God...could you imagine listening to that voice for four years? Old schmaltz slurpin semite makes Trump sound posh.

Forum List

Back