Sanders ordering the Ready for Hillary Kneepads?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It looks like old Bernie is gearing up to sell out to the corrupt evil nasty women he warned us about. I wonder what he thinks he's going to get out of the deal?

"After polls closed for the Democratic contest in Washington, D.C., Sanders had a private meeting with Clinton that lasted almost two hours. He left without making any remarks and headed back to Vermont. The two campaigns released similar statements saying they talked about their common goals and about the “dangerous threat that Donald Trump poses to our nation.”

Sanders Begins Setting Terms for Closing Out Democratic Race

If the Dems want an easy victory, Bern's voters are the way to it.

Sanders ordering the Ready for Hillary Kneepads?

Leaving Trump supporters clinging to the edge of the bowl as their hopes are flushed down the toilet.

politicians will sleep with anybody...

What you said reminds me of Paul 1 Cor 9

All Things to All. 19 Although I am free in regard to all, I have made myself a slave to all so as to win over as many as possible.
20 To the Jews I became like a Jew to win over Jews; to those under the law I became like one under the law—though I myself am not under the law—to win over those under the law.
21 To those outside the law I became like one outside the law—though I am not outside God’s law but within the law of Christ—to win over those outside the law
22 To the weak I became weak, to win over the weak. I have become all things to all, to save at least
23 All this I do for the sake of the gospel, so that I too may have a share in it.

If Bernie gets Debbie fired and in the future primary's are open and something is done about Super delegates.
Bernie would wear a pair of Hillary's big ass panties on his head as he swears loyalty to her..

So, is the far far left voting for Trump?

Are Bernie supporters chanting "Trump Trump Trump!"?

Has Clinton destroyed her chances to unite her party?

To find out, Stay tuned to "America gets screwed"!!

:lol: Now that Sanders is aligning with Clinton against Trump .. something that anyone with brains KNEW would happen .. suddenly the Trumpies sling shit at Sanders because he's dashed their foolish pipedream that he wouldn't. :lol:

:lol: Now that Sanders is aligning with Clinton against Trump .. something that anyone with brains KNEW would happen .. suddenly the Trumpies sling shit at Sanders because he's dashed their foolish pipedream that he wouldn't. :lol:
IKR? Thinking a politician had some fuckin integrity! The nerve!!

:0) You're equating Trump with 'integrity' :lol::lol::lol:

You think 'integrity' is someone on the far Left supporting someone on the far right. :lol:

You think 'integrity' is someone on the far Left supporting someone on the far right. :lol:
lol no. I was talking about Bernie. Integrity was the main reason I liked him.. Despite your partisan rhetoric, a lot of people were genuinely upset by that move.

lol no. I was talking about Bernie. Integrity was the main reason I liked him.. Despite your partisan rhetoric, a lot of people were genuinely upset by that move.

"partisan" ??? I don't support either mainstream party .. but YOU do.

Obviously neither you or anyone who expected anything different from Sanders paid no attention to the healthcare debate when he did the exact same thing.

"partisan" ??? I don't support either mainstream party .. but YOU do.

Obviously neither you or anyone who expected anything different from Sanders paid no attention to the healthcare debate when he did the exact same thing.
do I? lol

Forum List

Back