Sanders ordering the Ready for Hillary Kneepads?

:lol: Now that Sanders is aligning with Clinton against Trump .. something that anyone with brains KNEW would happen .. suddenly the Trumpies sling shit at Sanders because he's dashed their foolish pipedream that he wouldn't. :lol:
IKR? Thinking a politician had some fuckin integrity! The nerve!!

:0) You're equating Trump with 'integrity' :lol::lol::lol:

You think 'integrity' is someone on the far Left supporting someone on the far right. :lol:
lol no. I was talking about Bernie. Integrity was the main reason I liked him.. Despite your partisan rhetoric, a lot of people were genuinely upset by that move.

"partisan" ??? I don't support either mainstream party .. but YOU do.

Obviously neither you or anyone who expected anything different from Sanders paid no attention to the healthcare debate when he did the exact same thing.
TN is a fisted hack that believes is some form of a perverted America.

:lol: Now that Sanders is aligning with Clinton against Trump .. something that anyone with brains KNEW would happen .. suddenly the Trumpies sling shit at Sanders because he's dashed their foolish pipedream that he wouldn't. :lol:

Sanders ran his entire campaign bashing Hillary worse than any of her Republican candidates ever did; called her corrupt, untrustworthy a liar and now he says, "Yabutt, she's my favorite corrupt, untrustworthy liar so you should vote for her"

Sanders ran his entire campaign bashing Hillary worse than any of her Republican candidates ever did; called her corrupt, untrustworthy a liar and now he says, "Yabutt, she's my favorite corrupt, untrustworthy liar so you should vote for her"

.. and let me guess. that's a surprise to you. You've never heard of candidates competing for the same nomination bashing each other in the primaries, then seeing the loser align with the eventual winner for the general. You've never seen that before.

You weren't around when George H. Bush bashed Ronald Reagan .. calling Reagan's economic polices "voodoo economics ".. and Bush made 'a list of phony promises' by Reagan on defense, energy and economic policy.

Bush then went on to become Reagan's choice for VP.

There are many cases of this throughout American history.

Aligning with Hillary was always part of plan A in Bernie's campaign.

He did not expect to win, and by not campaigning in the South, he insured he would lose!

Trump need to mine the silent majority a lot more to increase his chances of winning.

Because few lefties believe there will be a ban on guns. After that, what is Trump offering?

.. and let me guess. that's a surprise to you. You've never heard of candidates competing for the same nomination bashing each other in the primaries, then seeing the loser align with the eventual winner for the general. You've never seen that before.

You weren't around when George H. Bush bashed Ronald Reagan .. calling Reagan's economic polices "voodoo economics ".. and Bush made 'a list of phony promises' by Reagan on defense, energy and economic policy.

I can't remember HW calling Reagan an insider, corporate shill, liar or untrustworthy; Bernie brought Hillary down to a new low, but that's OK, he's getting his kneepads shortly and will spend the next 2 months sucking Hillary's dick

Last edited:

I can;t remember HW calling Ragan an insider, corporate shill, liar or untrustworthy; Bernie brought Hillary down to a new low, but that's OK, he's getting his kneepads shortly and will spend the next 2 months sucking Hillary's dick

:0) Moronic stupidity .. written like a 12 year-old.

I bet there is all kind of shit you don't remember. :0)

Forum List

Back