Sanders picks up 3 superdelegates in past week

Three!

Did you sa-

THREE superdelegates?!?

Gosh, that should definitely tip the balance!

>>> Hoping that most of Bernie supporters will vote for Trump just to spite Debbie Wasserman

Three!

Did you sa-

THREE superdelegates?!?

Gosh, that should definitely tip the balance!

And what exactly was Hillary droning about all afternoon....
That wasn't spreading fear?

The superdelegates will go with whoever wins the majority of votes, as they always have.

I'm hoping that Hillary loses NJ
then loses California .... Ha Ha.

The superdelegates will go with whoever wins the majority of votes, as they always have.

Didn't happen with Obama.
Obama had more pledged delegates. But if you're agreeing with me that Hillary should have won in '08, then I welcome that.

No, i'm pointing out that hildabeast had more Super delegates and lost them when it became obvious that obama was a better candidate. And he was.
I disagree. Either of them would have won in a landslide in November, and Hillary was better prepared. Obama would be a shoo in this year after HIllary's 8 years.

Be nice if Bernie wins Cali
Sure would. Not that I want him to be the nominee I just want this to stretch all the way to the convention,they screw Bernie his supporters get PISSED and they don't even need to vote for Trump although about 20% say they will they can vote for Jill Stein and hurt Clinton just the same!

Obama had more pledged delegates. But if you're agreeing with me that Hillary should have won in '08, then I welcome that.

No, i'm pointing out that hildabeast had more Super delegates and lost them when it became obvious that obama was a better candidate. And he was.
I disagree. Either of them would have won in a landslide in November, and Hillary was better prepared. Obama would be a shoo in this year after HIllary's 8 years.

The only thing hilary's prepared for is an orange jumpsuit.

You've been saying that for over 30 years.

it was true then, it is even more true now. She's a criminal, has always been a criminal, and will always be a criminal.

it was true then, it is even more true now. She's a criminal, has always been a criminal, and will always be a criminal.
I think you have to click your heels 3 times if you want your wish to come true.

I think you have to click your heels 3 times if you want your wish to come true.

Ahhh, if only it were that easy.

Sanders picks up more superdelegates

Go Sanders! Take this shit all the way to the convention! I love it.

WOW--that should do it--LOL.
Google

bernie-sanders-cartoon-englehart.jpg

Forum List

Back