🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders: Sessions should RESIGN

JohnnyApplesack

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2011
I agree, simply recusing himself is not enough

not only should he resign, eh should be indicted

“Attorney General Sessions should resign and a special prosecutor should be appointed to give the American people credible answers about Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election,” Sanders said in a statement.

Sanders: Sessions should resign

“Attorney General Sessions should resign and a special prosecutor should be appointed to give the American people credible answers about Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election,” Sanders said in a statement.

Well, you just hold your breath and stomp your feet until that happens, Nutsack...

Well, you just hold your breath and stomp your feet until that happens, Nutsack...

pee pee tapes

IMG_0189.JPG
Yea let's all stop and do what commie Sanders says.

A partisan extremeist says he should resign.
Wow, who would have ever thought!
Chaffetz, among other republicans , are calling for Sessions to resign or recuse himself.
Meanwhile Trump knows he's next.

Analysis | It’s now political suicide for Republicans if they don’t call for deeper investigations on Russia

Wait, there are Republicans calling for Sessions to "RESIGN" ?!

To my knowledge, here at 1:00 est, there are some Republicans calling for him to recuse himself, but none have asked for his resignation.

Viewed from this perspective, I don't see that Sessions made a grave error. He may have totally taken the question as in the context of the campaign. Still, he could have been less categoric and allowed as how he had, indeed, had contact with the Russians. Overall, there seems to be a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

Viewed from this perspective, I don't see that Sessions made a grave error. He may have totally taken the question as in the context of the campaign. Still, he could have been less categoric and allowed as how he had, indeed, had contact with the Russians. Overall, there seems to be a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

Depends upon what your definition of the word "is" is.

Again, I go back to my original position- I'm not in favor of independent prosecutors because these guys never know when to stop. Lawrence Walsh, Ken Starr, Patrick Fitzgerald... they investigate something, never get anywhere, and then ruin the lives of the bit players with endless prosecutions...

That said, you have Trump, Flynn and now Sessions all playing footsie with the Russians and lying about it...

Very little smoke, all the mirrors just make it look like there's more.

Bernie Sanders honeymooned in Moscow at hight of Cold War so his old wrinkly ass can shut up.

“I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
--- Sessions, under oath.

Please explain for us what context could possibly turn "meeting with the Russians multiple times" into "not having communications with the Russians"

“I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
--- Sessions, under oath.

Please explain for us what context could possibly turn "meeting with the Russians multiple times" into "not having communications with the Russians"
Post the comment in context instead of cherry picking one sentence for the purpose of misleading.

I agree. Smoke but no fire. Of course the lefty loons on this board don't see it that way.

Good luck to them. LOL

So Sessions was somehow involved with revealing how corrupt Democrats are? If evidence ever turns up we all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Forum List

Back