🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders: Sessions should RESIGN

Why would anyone listen to the man who tells endless lies???

No one does listen to you,

Though "man" might be stretching it.
Don't worry, Putin believes in Red State Amerika!!!! What more could you ask for if you're a "Robotic Ignorant" conservative voter!
bdfd80ac89c1a99a6acfba435bd521ca.jpg

HEY RED STATE TRUMP VOTERS DON'T FORGET ME!!!! SHOW ME SOME LOVE!!!
hillary-russia-ad.png

Would you like to try and repeat that in English?

Look, you Soros Brown Shirts are desperate to distract from Trumps speech, we get it.

As I predicted, this has already fizzled on the morning news cycle.

You fascists will have to move on to the next faux scandal. Maybe you can accuse Melania of not flushing, or something?

sorry, bud. People are still talking about Tovarisch Sessions and not Trump's "I can act less crazy for 90 minutes" speech.

Buh-Bye Sessions. Nice to know you, you old cracker fuck.

Let's remind you of your idiocy, Comrade Stalin.

Catch the Sunday mornings? When ever Stephanopolis is telling the lefties they overplayed their hand, you KNOW it's bad.

Okay, so the Sessions thing didn't go the way your Fuhrer wanted, no worries - CNN and the rest of the fake news will fabricate something new.

22.png

Maybe Pelosi and Medvedev..

Oh wait, you demagogues only attack the opposition.

Okay, well the Soros controlled media can have a FIELD DAY with this..
4.png

Isn't the hypocritical fraud Chucky Schumer with Putin?

Dayum...

Look, you Soros Brown Shirts are desperate to distract from Trumps speech, we get it.

You fascists will have to move on to the next faux scandal. Maybe you can accuse Melania of not flushing, or something?

sorry, bud. People are still talking about Tovarisch Sessions and not Trump's "I can act less crazy for 90 minutes" speech.

Catch the Sunday mornings? When ever Stephanopolis is telling the lefties they overplayed their hand, you KNOW it's bad.

Okay, so the Sessions thing didn't go the way your Fuhrer wanted, no worries - CNN and the rest of the fake news will fabricate something new.

22.png

4.png

Dayum...
The noose is tightening around the Trump Administration. The GOP won't risk their careers-seats in the Congress to protect-support Trump!

22.png

4.png

Dayum...
The noose is tightening around the Trump Administration. The GOP won't risk their careers-seats in the Congress to protect-support Trump!

Are you under a doctors care?

Yawn, must be nice to live in your alternate reality.

Bookies are saying Trump will be gone by the end of the year. Even the Kremlin is turning their backs on him.

Forum List

Back