🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders: Sessions should RESIGN

I agree, simply recusing himself is not enough

not only should he resign, eh should be indicted

“Attorney General Sessions should resign and a special prosecutor should be appointed to give the American people credible answers about Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election,” Sanders said in a statement.

Sanders: Sessions should resign

Well, you just hold your breath and stomp your feet until that happens, Nutsack...
Redneck conservative that that has an incest look such as Session are never indicted or prosecuted. Democrats and voters will learn that the only way to get rid of Sessions will be to take back the Congress between 2018 amd 2020! Other than that happening Sessions and the boys will simply have a HEE HAW slow dance with the entire country.

So Sessions was somehow involved with revealing how corrupt Democrats are? If evidence ever turns up we all owe him a debt of gratitude.
The russians will show how corrupt the GOP and republicans are with LEAKS!!!!!

“Attorney General Sessions should resign and a special prosecutor should be appointed to give the American people credible answers about Russia’s involvement in the U.S. election,” Sanders said in a statement.

Hell, Sessions should be, needs to be, must be hanged, drawn and quartered along with the communist so called "Independent" Bernie Sanders.

Sanders is a weak old fool, used and screwed by the Dnc...why would anyone listen to him now

17021735_394635187579008_7614726021001702764_n.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: FJO
[
Redneck conservative that that has an incest look such as Session are never indicted or prosecuted. Democrats and voters will learn that the only way to get rid of Sessions will be to take back the Congress between 2018 amd 2020! Other than that happening Sessions and the boys will simply have a HEE HAW slow dance with the entire country.

Would you like to try and repeat that in English?

Look, you Soros Brown Shirts are desperate to distract from Trumps speech, we get it.

As I predicted, this has already fizzled on the morning news cycle.

You fascists will have to move on to the next faux scandal. Maybe you can accuse Melania of not flushing, or something?

So Sessions was somehow involved with revealing how corrupt Democrats are? If evidence ever turns up we all owe him a debt of gratitude.

Seig Heil.

You fascists will RISE, Goose Stepping behind your Fuhrer, George Soros.

:lol:

You morons and your impotent demagoguery are why the next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

Seig Heil.

You fascists will RISE, Goose Stepping behind your Fuhrer, George Soros.

:lol:

You morons and your impotent demagoguery are why the next democrat president hasn't been born yet.

I have to blame their ignorance partially on their galling lack of any knowledge whatsoever of History and Civics.

Viewed from this perspective, I don't see that Sessions made a grave error. He may have totally taken the question as in the context of the campaign. Still, he could have been less categoric and allowed as how he had, indeed, had contact with the Russians. Overall, there seems to be a lot of smoke for there to be no fire.

“I have been called a surrogate at a time or two in that campaign and I did not have communications with the Russians.”
--- Sessions, under oath.

Please explain for us what context could possibly turn "meeting with the Russians multiple times" into "not having communications with the Russians"
AS A CAMPAIGN MEMBER was the context. They need a coloring book version for lefties.

Would you like to try and repeat that in English?

Look, you Soros Brown Shirts are desperate to distract from Trumps speech, we get it.

As I predicted, this has already fizzled on the morning news cycle.

You fascists will have to move on to the next faux scandal. Maybe you can accuse Melania of not flushing, or something?

sorry, bud. People are still talking about Tovarisch Sessions and not Trump's "I can act less crazy for 90 minutes" speech.

Buh-Bye Sessions. Nice to know you, you old cracker fuck.

lol

Sanders

LOL
LOL!!!! tRUMP'S Putin Red State Amerika and the GOP Congress will end up being seeing as "Enemies of the State" by TRUE Americans in just 4 short years!!!!!

Remember conservative Amerika...."It's not the cover up that gets you".........IT'S THE LIES!!!

DRIP.....DRIP....DRIP!!!!! The scandals continue to mount.
0938ed26f4c5c66ec1f4526b1cfb7ef5.jpg

Forum List

Back