Sanders To Withdraw Support?

The nonpoint is the lie that the Berns will vote for Trump: well, maybe 13 will.
" A June 14 Bloomberg Politics national poll of likely voters in November’s election found that barely half of those who favored Sanders -- 55 percent -- plan to vote for Clinton. Instead, 22 percent say they’ll vote for Trump, while 18 percent favor Libertarian Gary Johnson. “I’m a registered Democrat, but I cannot bring myself to vote for another establishment politician like Hillary,”

Nearly Half of Sanders Supporters Won’t Support Clinton: Poll
Now you believe Bloomberg. :) Six weeks ago is forever. What are they saying now?

Fuck the DNC. I say this as a liberal.

Yet you support and are voting for Clinton..

Who do you think I'm going to vote for....Trump? I don't vote for bigoted morons dude. I am grudgingly forced to vote for another god damned Clinton, and I'm very frustrated. I hate this election year so much.

So you make far left religious dogma claims with zero proof, but vote for that which you claim you would not vote for.

You are a far left drone!

"Far left religious dogma claims?" WTF are you talking about? I am not a drone, dipshit. I'm pragmatic. I could also sit this one out entirely, which I'm tempted to do, but I still think doing so is a bit irresponsible and smacks of ungratefulness.

this is maybe the first presidential election i have seen were the 2 VP candidates are better qualified than the 2 running for president......

Trump has Two VP's who would have guessed!

The VP pick in the DNC is just like Hilary and is big corporate Democrat! They are hardly better than Clinton, they belong n the same jail cell as Clinton.
calm down kosh......comment on what i said.....not what YOU think i said....lets start with were did i say trump has 2 VP's?...

The knucklehead was suggesting that Kaine isn't qualified.

What are you, a left wing drone?
i get that....but the first comment he made was that trump has 2 VP's....you need to explain that one....

this is maybe the first presidential election i have seen were the 2 VP candidates are better qualified than the 2 running for president......
Not really. Presidential runs are popularity contests.
what has that got to do with what i said?....
Everything. You said the first picks weren't qualified. Since when has a president been elected by having the most qualifications? Never. That isn't how we elect them.

Fuck the DNC. I say this as a liberal.

Yet you support and are voting for Clinton..

Who do you think I'm going to vote for....Trump? I don't vote for bigoted morons dude. I am grudgingly forced to vote for another god damned Clinton, and I'm very frustrated. I hate this election year so much.

So you make far left religious dogma claims with zero proof, but vote for that which you claim you would not vote for.

You are a far left drone!

"Far left religious dogma claims?" WTF are you talking about? I am not a drone, dipshit. I'm pragmatic. I could also sit this one out entirely, which I'm tempted to do, but I still think doing so is a bit irresponsible and smacks of ungratefulness.

You spouted far left religious dogma without any proof to back up your claims.. That is what you far left drones do. Then you vote for what you claim yo are against in the other party. But if you feel good voting for worse than Bush/Obama then do whatever your programming tell you.

Crap like this makes me so confused on who to support...damn..

So, your choice will be to dig your head into sand like an ostrich, pretend it's not your business and thus let crooked&corrupt Hillary win?

That would be a pretty awkward position (in both meaning of the word), don't you think?

Nope, no butts in the air here, Trump isn't perfect either..
If they find Hillary directly involved in this ( which they haven't so far ) she should be disqualified.

The VP pick in the DNC is just like Hilary and is big corporate Democrat! They are hardly better than Clinton, they belong n the same jail cell as Clinton.
calm down kosh......comment on what i said.....not what YOU think i said....lets start with were did i say trump has 2 VP's?...

i get that....but the first comment he made was that trump has 2 VP's....you need to explain that one....

If you do not understand that is on you and no one else. Even a far left drone understood over you. SO today yo are worse than a far left drone!

You spouted far left religious dogma without any proof to back up your claims.. That is what you far left drones do. Then you vote for what you claim yo are against in the other party. But if you feel good voting for worse than Bush/Obama then do whatever your programming tell you.

Honestly, what in the hell are you talking about? What "far left religious dogma" did I "spout?"

Yes we all know you can not understand what is posted and a always the comment goes way over your head..

You think the DNC VP is more qualified than Clinton, but he is not even close. However he is on the same level of scum and corporate takes as Clinton.

Which only leaves Trump which means to Have 2 VP candidates that are better than the two running, that would mean that Trump has two VP picks to fit your comments!

But that comment went way over you head as most posts on this board generally do!

You best stick with comics, if you can even understand them..
holy shit.....put down that bong kosh.....how the fuck do you reason?....wait a second let me let my friend here read this.....
1324512.gif

Honestly, what in the hell are you talking about? What "far left religious dogma" did I "spout?"

And that is what makes you a far left drone! You just spout religious dogma and have no clue what it is you are spouting.

But you will always vote worse than Bush when given the chance.

Yes we all know you can not understand what is posted and a always the comment goes way over your head..

You think the DNC VP is more qualified than Clinton, but he is not even close. However he is on the same level of scum and corporate takes as Clinton.

Which only leaves Trump which means to Have 2 VP candidates that are better than the two running, that would mean that Trump has two VP picks to fit your comments!

But that comment went way over you head as most posts on this board generally do!

You best stick with comics, if you can even understand them..
holy shit.....put down that bong kosh.....how the fuck do you reason?....wait a second let me let my friend here read this.....View attachment 82816

Another a typical Harry response when they can not understand what is posted, but that is par for the course for someone worse than a far left drone!

Who cares?
We are already well aware that you Hillary minions do not care if she is a crook, cheats the poor in Haiti of relief money, gives away national security secrets or has dozens of Americans killed due to her incompetence.

IF you did you wouldnt nominate her in a rigged process.

And that is what makes you a far left drone! You just spout religious dogma and have no clue what it is you are spouting.

So POINT IT OUT. Stop being a worthless troll, stop shitting up this thread with your inane commentary, and POINT IT OUT. Speak up, coward -- or get lost.

So POINT IT OUT. Stop being a worthless troll, stop shitting up this thread with your inane commentary, and POINT IT OUT. Speak up, coward -- or get lost.

I did point it out, that is why yo are going on and on like a two year old..

If you do not understand what you posted, then it proves yo are mindless far left drone!

I did point it out, that is why yo are going on and on like a two year old..

If you do not understand what you posted, then it proves yo are mindless far left drone!

Tell me -- moron -- does saying "Fuck the DNC" sound like 'far left religious dogma' to you, jerkoff?

No Harry is not like you and a far left drone as there is nothing worse than far left drone, Harry gets pretty close to that at times..
kosh anyone who doesnt agree with you,even if the poster is a far righty,you will call that person a far left drone....yea i know you cant see that....

Forum List

Back