Sanders To Withdraw Support?

what has that got to do with what i said?....
Everything. You said the first picks weren't qualified. Since when has a president been elected by having the most qualifications? Never. That isn't how we elect them.
it still has nothing to do with what i said?...i said in this election the 2 VP's have more qualifications than the 2 running for president.....you either agree with that or you dont....so what is it?...

And this goes to show that even a far left drone understood my comments better that someone that is worse than a far left drone!

I chose my own path, not the path you wanted me to choose.

If you can not understand something so simple that a two year old far left drone can understand, that shows you are worse than a far left drone!
you had better sober up kosh.....in this exchange i was talking to weasel not you.....

Oh the irony of that post from a worse than far left drone!
yea the irony of it....a far right drone calling others a drone....

We all know he still supports Hillary.

Then why did DarkFury start this thread?

Read the read...

frabz-English-Motherfer-DO-YOU-SPEAK-IT-7f8b5a.jpg

this is maybe the first presidential election i have seen were the 2 VP candidates are better qualified than the 2 running for president......

Trump has Two VP's who would have guessed!

The VP pick in the DNC is just like Hilary and is big corporate Democrat! They are hardly better than Clinton, they belong n the same jail cell as Clinton.
calm down kosh......comment on what i said.....not what YOU think i said....lets start with were did i say trump has 2 VP's?...

The knucklehead was suggesting that Kaine isn't qualified.

What are you, a left wing drone?
i get that....but the first comment he made was that trump has 2 VP's....you need to explain that one....

Hmmmm. Since Kaine isn't qualified, then you must have meant that Trump has 2 VP's. Dude is an idiot.
thats what happens when you are a drone,and this guy kosh is the real thing....

No Harry is not like you and a far left drone as there is nothing worse than far left drone, Harry gets pretty close to that at times..
kosh anyone who doesnt agree with you,even if the poster is a far righty,you will call that person a far left drone....yea i know you cant see that....

Wrong as always..
But since yo are worse that a far left drone, not sure how that applies..

Seriously can you even understand the comics you read or do look at them for the pictures?
im wrong?.....i bet out of your 17,000 posts you have said "far left drone" in 90% of those posts......

And I bet you can not understand 90% of the posts on this board! Just as far left drone has proven they can understand my posts, but you can not.
That makes you worse than a far left drone!
how many times have you said that here in this thread alone?.....and kosh,at least when i reply to someone....i say more than you are a far left drone....

Yes we know you can not hold your own with the far left drone of rdean, so once again you have proven that you are worse than a far left done..

It goes to show that when one posts against Harry( since he can not understand more than 90% of the posts on this board), he will double down and be worse than a far left drone!

Sorry when a far left drone understand my post over you, that is just plain sad!

or did you want me to mock you again like IU did years ago when you asked me to call you a far left drone and I did?

See how Harry can not let go of his personal grudges?

Anger and Hatred leads to the dark side!

Or was that something you could not understand also?

This is heating up FAST! I TOLD you stupid democrats don't you screw over an old man. When you are 70 some odd years old you do NOT give a flying f#ck about feelings. There is NOTHING to lose, not a damn thing.

So you went ahead and pissed him off. You set twitter and Facebook on FIRE calling for Clinton to step down AND Sanders to withdraw his support!

"“I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation. That they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” he continued. “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turns out, in fact, to be true. I’m not shocked. But I am disappointed. And that is the way it is.”

You attacked him on religion the SAME low life scuzz ball tactics you use on members HERE. So now Sanders supporters AND Jews are PISSED OFF. Can you say GOOD BYE NEW YORK or SEE YA FLORIDA?

And then who do you TRY and blame for your horse sh#t?

"Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said the leak of the emails was part of a coordinated hack by the Russians to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump."

Oh the Russians did it. Oh THAT is going to help your sh#t on the national stage huh? So much for Hillary's gawd damn reset button huh? But that even does not stop you from piling the ignorant on does it?

"“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails,” Mook said on CNN. “And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”

So you democrats are arguing that the Russians could NEVER get emails from Hillary's PRIVATE server BUT he got them from the DNC main server? Do you lying sons of b#tches even THINK about your lie BEFORE you tell it?

Bernie Sanders says leaked emails show he was right about the DNC all along

Under Obama "It was ALL Bush's fault".
Under Clinton "It was ALL Putin's fault".

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

No surprise that they are trying to divert attention from their own corruption by blaming Russia. Gee, will it go over the heads of some Hillary supporters that the Russians only released proof that the DNC has been cheating for Hillary and they didn't create the problem? The left used to praise whistleblowers. Boy, that has changed since they are the ones getting caught red handed.

If anything Russia should be PRAISED for it, IF they did it. *wink wink*

Trump has Two VP's who would have guessed!

The VP pick in the DNC is just like Hilary and is big corporate Democrat! They are hardly better than Clinton, they belong n the same jail cell as Clinton.
calm down kosh......comment on what i said.....not what YOU think i said....lets start with were did i say trump has 2 VP's?...

i get that....but the first comment he made was that trump has 2 VP's....you need to explain that one....

Hmmmm. Since Kaine isn't qualified, then you must have meant that Trump has 2 VP's. Dude is an idiot.

No it shows you do not understand anything, even when a far left drone mocks you!

This is heating up FAST! I TOLD you stupid democrats don't you screw over an old man. When you are 70 some odd years old you do NOT give a flying f#ck about feelings. There is NOTHING to lose, not a damn thing.

So you went ahead and pissed him off. You set twitter and Facebook on FIRE calling for Clinton to step down AND Sanders to withdraw his support!

"“I think I told you a long time ago that the DNC was not running a fair operation. That they were supporting Secretary Clinton,” he continued. “So what I suggested to be true six months ago turns out, in fact, to be true. I’m not shocked. But I am disappointed. And that is the way it is.”

You attacked him on religion the SAME low life scuzz ball tactics you use on members HERE. So now Sanders supporters AND Jews are PISSED OFF. Can you say GOOD BYE NEW YORK or SEE YA FLORIDA?

And then who do you TRY and blame for your horse sh#t?

"Clinton campaign manager Robby Mook said the leak of the emails was part of a coordinated hack by the Russians to help Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump."

Oh the Russians did it. Oh THAT is going to help your sh#t on the national stage huh? So much for Hillary's gawd damn reset button huh? But that even does not stop you from piling the ignorant on does it?

"“What’s disturbing to us is that experts are telling us Russian state actors broke into the DNC, stole these emails,” Mook said on CNN. “And other experts are now saying that the Russians are releasing these emails for the purpose of actually helping Donald Trump.”

So you democrats are arguing that the Russians could NEVER get emails from Hillary's PRIVATE server BUT he got them from the DNC main server? Do you lying sons of b#tches even THINK about your lie BEFORE you tell it?

Bernie Sanders says leaked emails show he was right about the DNC all along

Under Obama "It was ALL Bush's fault".
Under Clinton "It was ALL Putin's fault".

SAME old horsesh#t.

Fury

No surprise that they are trying to divert attention from their own corruption by blaming Russia. Gee, will it go over the heads of some Hillary supporters that the Russians only released proof that the DNC has been cheating for Hillary and they didn't create the problem? The left used to praise whistleblowers. Boy, that has changed since they are the ones getting caught red handed.

If anything Russia should be PRAISED for it, IF they did it. *wink wink*

Still carrying a torch for Pooty-poot, are you?

kosh anyone who doesnt agree with you,even if the poster is a far righty,you will call that person a far left drone....yea i know you cant see that....

Wrong as always..

Seriously can you even understand the comics you read or do look at them for the pictures?
im wrong?.....i bet out of your 17,000 posts you have said "far left drone" in 90% of those posts......

And I bet you can not understand 90% of the posts on this board! Just as far left drone has proven they can understand my posts, but you can not.
how many times have you said that here in this thread alone?.....and kosh,at least when i reply to someone....i say more than you are a far left drone....

Yes we know you can not hold your own with the far left drone of rdean, so once again you have proven that you are worse than a far left done..

It goes to show that when one posts against Harry( since he can not understand more than 90% of the posts on this board), he will double down and be worse than a far left drone!

Sorry when a far left drone understand my post over you, that is just plain sad!

or did you want me to mock you again like IU did years ago when you asked me to call you a far left drone and I did?

anytime you want to debate me kosh just say the word.....but i have one condition....you cannot say the phrase "far left drone" at anytime during the debate...now what are you going to do?....

I'd like to congratulate Kosh for dumbing down this thread to a level far beyond what I thought was even humanly possible. Thanks Kosh, you're a real fucking brainiac.

No it shows you do not understand anything, even when a far left drone mocks you!
everyone mocks you kosh....you are just to programed to see that...

Wrong as always..

anytime you want to debate me kosh just say the word.....but i have one condition....you cannot say the phrase "far left drone" at anytime during the debate...now what are you going to do?....

Well you have to prove that you understand what you post and what is posted against you. Then again you loose to rdean so that is not saying much worse than far left drone!

everyone mocks you kosh....you are just to programed to see that...

No not true, but only in your small mind, but you have proven you do not understand much as you are worse than a far left drone!

Go back to the basement where you belong where you do not have to understand what you post!

Well you have to prove that you understand what you post and what is posted against you. Then again you loose to rdean so that is not saying much worse than far left drone!
is the debate on kosh?....or do you have to ask your programmer if its ok not to be a robot?....

I'd like to congratulate Kosh for dumbing down this thread to a level far beyond what I thought was even humanly possible. Thanks Kosh, you're a real fucking brainiac.

This from the far left drone voting for Hilary!

Does this clown run on any other programs? Someone needs to change your batteries.

Another irony impaired post from a far left drone!

They say "fuck the DNC", yet vote for the DNC nominee!

See how the far left will act when you point out their hypocrisy?

is the debate on kosh?....or do you have to ask your programmer if its ok not to be a robot?....

And you just have proven my comments! Worse than far left drone!

Forum List

Back