🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sanders/Trump

I would LOVE to see this ticket
A big kick in the nuts to the corporate left and right :)

Be an interesting ticket.

And would show the Establishment they aren't necessarily in charge.

Might help third parties to gain traction in state and National elections

But, whoever wins, between a Trump/Sanders ticket...

America loses.

America loses.
They lose regardless.
Same old lunacy VS new lunacy
Which one?

America loses.
I dunno. At one time, Trump said he'd call in both sides of congress to negotiate a balanced budget without preconditions, and nobody leaves till there's a deal.

His tax proposal, is pro growth, but as we saw with Obama and Reagan, if a potus takes office at the beginning, or in the middle of, a recession, we ain't seeing growth regardless of his tax proposal.

America will win if anyone gets in without the big money running the show..

Politics-Corruption-Cartoom.jpg

right wingers definitely want to see Sanders win the nomination! :rolleyes:
Yes. Because corrupt cankles is the absolute WORST one that could be picked.
Tell me, would you hire someone when they are ALREADY embezzling from you?
Taxpayer tab for Clinton Inc.: $16 million
Clinton foundation officials brushed aside questions about use of public monies to supplement staff salaries there.
Clinton “is allocated funding for an office and for attendant costs (rent, utilities and salaries and benefits for staff),” foundation officials said in an emailed statement. “His office is allocated $96,000 per year for personnel salaries. GSA does not dictate the number of staff for whom the allocation is used.”

Doesn't make much sense, does it?

Clinton foundation officials brushed aside questions about use of public monies to supplement staff salaries there.
Clinton “is allocated funding for an office and for attendant costs (rent, utilities and salaries and benefits for staff),” foundation officials said in an emailed statement. “His office is allocated $96,000 per year for personnel salaries. GSA does not dictate the number of staff for whom the allocation is used.”

I feel the same way about Cruz...he scares me

I feel the same way about Cruz...he scares me
Well, he isn't funneling tax payer money to pay for private expenditures but I get your point. I would never vote for him.

America loses.
They lose regardless.
Same old lunacy VS new lunacy
Which one?

This year?

America loses
We can't lose again. We've lost for the last seven years!
We have been losing for decades.

All ex-presidents are allotted money for office and staff. Shrub gets the same thing, as have all other ex-presidents.

All ex-presidents are allotted money for office and staff. Shrub gets the same thing, as have all other ex-presidents.
That law was made to keep Presidents out of the gutter. Those rich as fuck, slush fund managers are "embezzling" tax payer money to fund their charity employee salaries.
There is no viable reason why I should have to pay their charity employee salaries. ESPECIALLY when they are worth millions. And their charity is probably worth more than that.
Try again, hack.

That law was made to keep Presidents out of the gutter. Those rich as fuck, slush fund managers are "embezzling" tax payer money to fund their charity employee salaries.
There is no viable reason why I should have to pay their charity employee salaries. ESPECIALLY when they are worth millions. And their charity is probably worth more than that.
Try again, hack.

I'm not aware of any ex-president who would be in the gutter without government paid for office and staff. If they were that bad off, they wouldn't need office or staff anyway.

Forum List

Back