Sanders: Trump's Muslim database idea 'outrageous and bigoted'

OP your thread title and thread is based on a lie. Is this Trump's idea? No its an idea thrown out there by a reporter trying to gotcha Trump, its the reporter's idea. Why don't you print a big red retraction apologizing for fomenting a lie about Trump.
Just liberal filth up to their usual tricks again.
Just CON$ervoFascist scum up to their usual blame the media lies again.

Calm yourself, I recommend you sign up for a Rush 24/7 account and maybe buy a club GITMO tee-shirt.
I'm not stupid enough to pay money for your MessiahRushie's lies, but I bet you are.

He seems to be living rent free in your head, it sounds like you listen to him more than I do.
Sounds more like what your MessiahRushie says goes in one of your ears and out the other without you understanding a single thing.

Its also made up media bullshit.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video AND transcript of what was ACTUALLY said. Just once again media elites LYING.

Why don't you get a legitimate source that shows exactly what was said ?
Trump Wants Database to Track Muslims - NBC News
NBC proved its not legitimate or trustworthy with its lying for a non story.
"Sanders: Trump's Muslim database idea 'outrageous and bigoted'"

True.

As are those on the right who agree with this nonsense, such as 'registering' Muslims and 'investigating' Mosques.
Trump never said what NBC is lying about.

Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Video AND transcript of what was ACTUALLY said. Just once again media elites LYING.
First of all, the very fact that your lying scum MessiahRushie says that Trump never said it is absolute unassailable proof that Trump said it and said it more than once.

So lets break down Porky's lies.

The first lie, marked in red, is that Trump has NEVER discussed HIS Muslim registry before his campaign event in Iowa. The fact is that Trump discussed HIS Muslim registry the day BEFORE in a sit down interview with Yahoo at Trump Tower in NYC, so in fact, the reporter in Iowa WAS bouncing off what Trump said the day before.

The next lie is that Trump was talking about the wall, and there is no way Trump could have known he was being asked about HIS Muslim registry. Except Trump specifically mentions that you SIGN UP the Muslims using good management. Well, Porky's lie begs the question, What does SIGNING UP have to do with a wall????

Here is the pregnant parts of your lying scum MessiahRushie's transcript;

November 20, 2015

RUSH: So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event. Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says, "Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?" Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind. Trump has not suggested it. So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said. It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

REPORTER: Muslims specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

TRUMP: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

REPORTER: Would you go to mosques and sign these people up into the system?

TRUMP: Different places. You sign 'em up at different -- but it's all about management. Our country has no management.
Trump was talking about a Wall,
And what exactly is the "SIGN UP" procedure involved in a WALL?????????
It really can't be THIS hard to follow. WATCH THE VIDEO. Trump talked about the WALL and LEGAL IMMIGRATION. You SIGN UP to LEGALLY IMMIGRATE. Got it now? Jeez.
But first of all that is not the only video, there are 2 earlier videos.

And again, in that last video Trump and the reporter are both clearly talking about a "SIGN UP." You have yet to explain exactly how a "SIGN UP" relates to a wall. Muslims don't IMMIGRATE through a wall between the USA and Syria.
Good god you are dense. The conversation had NOTHING to do with Muslims. Trump was talking about immigration the ENTIRE TIME. I am done dealing with this denseness...I got 4 kids that hardly listen got no time dealing with an adult that can't.

OP your thread title and thread is based on a lie. Is this Trump's idea? No its an idea thrown out there by a reporter trying to gotcha Trump, its the reporter's idea. Why don't you print a big red retraction apologizing for fomenting a lie about Trump.

Calm yourself, I recommend you sign up for a Rush 24/7 account and maybe buy a club GITMO tee-shirt.
I'm not stupid enough to pay money for your MessiahRushie's lies, but I bet you are.

He seems to be living rent free in your head, it sounds like you listen to him more than I do.

Sounds more like what your MessiahRushie says goes in one of your ears and out the other without you understanding a single thing.

Still waiting for one of you libs to post a rational argument against Trump that's not propped up on lies and intentional half truths and spin.

Good god you are dense. The conversation had NOTHING to do with Muslims. Trump was talking about immigration the ENTIRE TIME. I am done dealing with this denseness...I got 4 kids that hardly listen got no time dealing with an adult that can't.
November 20, 2015

RUSH: So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event. Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says, "Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?" Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind. Trump has not suggested it. So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said. It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

REPORTER: Muslims specifically, how do you actually get them registered into a database?

TRUMP: It would be just good management. What you have to do is good management procedures. And we can do that.

TRUMP: Different places. You sign 'em up at different -- but it's all about management. Our country has no management.

Still waiting for one of you libs to post a rational argument against Trump that's not propped up on lies and intentional half truths and spin.
You and your MessiahRushie and Trump are the ones lying, but you knew that already.

November 20, 2015

As I already stated the reporter was trying to drag trump into that conversation and Trump was talking about immigration the entire time. Try watching the video.

November 20, 2015

As I already stated the reporter was trying to drag trump into that conversation and Trump was talking about immigration the entire time. Try watching the video.
I posted the transcript. Trump was talking about HIS Muslim registry database.

True.

As are those on the right who agree with this nonsense, such as 'registering' Muslims and 'investigating' Mosques.

First of all, the very fact that your lying scum MessiahRushie says that Trump never said it is absolute unassailable proof that Trump said it and said it more than once.

The first lie, marked in red, is that Trump has NEVER discussed HIS Muslim registry before his campaign event in Iowa. The fact is that Trump discussed HIS Muslim registry the day BEFORE in a sit down interview with Yahoo at Trump Tower in NYC, so in fact, the reporter in Iowa WAS bouncing off what Trump said the day before.

The next lie is that Trump was talking about the wall, and there is no way Trump could have known he was being asked about HIS Muslim registry. Except Trump specifically mentions that you SIGN UP the Muslims using good management. Well, Porky's lie begs the question, What does SIGNING UP have to do with a wall????

November 20, 2015

Trump was talking about a Wall,Illegal and legal immigration that's ALL. Idiot "reporter" was trying to get a GOTCHA moment and failed miserably so he lied about what happened. Transcript is right there for all to read and the video is there. Only a MORONIC PARTISAN HACK like yourself could see it any way but for exactly what Trump was talking about.
NBC played the uncut video.

True.

November 20, 2015

It really can't be THIS hard to follow. WATCH THE VIDEO. Trump talked about the WALL and LEGAL IMMIGRATION. You SIGN UP to LEGALLY IMMIGRATE. Got it now? Jeez.

And again, in that last video Trump and the reporter are both clearly talking about a "SIGN UP." You have yet to explain exactly how a "SIGN UP" relates to a wall. Muslims don't IMMIGRATE through a wall between the USA and Syria.

That's why people call right wingers crazy. They refuse to accept reality, and prefer to just pretend.

That's why people call right wingers crazy. They refuse to accept reality, and prefer to just pretend.
Reality was very clear I not only SAW the video I read the entire transcript. The "reporter" was talking about Muslims,Trump was talking about illegal and legal immigration and the wall.

A database of gun owners is a much better idea. Despite the fact that these guns were purchased legally we need to keep tabs on them because gun owners are a threat but Muslims terrorist are not.

The Bern is on a roll....don't let him change his mind!

unnamed-33.jpg

Reality was very clear I not only SAW the video I read the entire transcript. The "reporter" was talking about Muslims,Trump was talking about illegal and legal immigration and the wall.
Hogwash!

He's late on the uptake. Even the other democrats accept that Trump never made such a statement.

True.

yes. Why? because only THEY are the ones commiting acts of terrorism by the thousands in every country every YEAR YOU DUMB FUCK. After 9/11 you'd think libtards would learn. YET EVERY time libtards take the side of the terrorists. Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslim.

No, it isn't "made up media bullshit" because I watched it carefully analyzed a few minutes ago on MSNBC. That is exactly what Trump meant.

I also heard it on the radio, and Trump never said what the slimy reported claims he said. The reporter put words in his mouth.

No, it isn't "made up media bullshit" because I watched it carefully analyzed a few minutes ago on MSNBC. That is exactly what Trump meant.

I also heard it on the radio, and Trump never said what the slimy reported claims he said. The reporter put words in his mouth.
But you are a pathological liar like your MessiahRushie.
Nobody has ever put words in Trump's mouth, it is always full and overflowing with his own words.

But you are a pathological liar like your MessiahRushie.
Nobody has ever put words in Trump's mouth, it is always full and overflowing with his own words.

Ironic.

Forum List

Back