Sandman vs Rittenhouse: Which one wins the most lawsuit money?

But Rittenhouse can go after the networks, the TV shows , the newspapers. The dead were unrepentant felons who enjoyed rioting.
2 of the 3 victims have no criminal records and were just trying to stop a person who had already shot someone from shooting more...

Don't get how the last one could be self defence... He may have been armed but he had his hands in the air... He was running beside him rather than at him... He has very little defence there...

As for Skateboarder, he might get away with that... The skateboarder wasn't a criminal and actually spent the day washing off graffiti... He came on to Kyle as he was waving a gun against a crowd... Even if this was a good guy with a gun, how the hell was he supposed to know... He was told he shot someone and he was highly agitated... Kyle looked like a mass shooter in that position...

This why vigilantism is a bad idea, how do you know who is good guy and who is the bad guy? Skin Colour????

Mobs are all the same anywhere.

Do you champion Boogaloo Bois, Proud Boys and the mob that stormed the Capitol? Do you defend looters, arsonists and vandals? Do you think they should have hung Pence? How about vigilantes..You support vigilantes and armed militias?
Nice waddaboutisms there. For the answer, you can search my posting history any time you want. Noticing as well that you didn't cite the armed vigilante (lynch) mob that was attacking him.

Now, back to the topic. I'm quite sure the left wing hate squad will be out in force if Rittenhouse walks because it's what they do. I expect riots by self-righteous leftists ticked off because they didn't get their pound of flesh and who don't care WHAT came out in the trial or WHAT the law says. I also expect them to bombard him and his family and anyone seen defending him with death threats (delivered anonymously of course, they wouldn't want to risk being exposed themselves) and trying to hound him out of existence. I also expect the usual suspect congresscritters to bow their heads in sorrow that he wasn't sent away for life and for them to encourage the ensuing violence as unhinged leftists go berserk.

All this I expect.

Do you champion Boogaloo Bois, Proud Boys and the mob that stormed the Capitol? Do you defend looters, arsonists and vandals? Do you think they should have hung Pence? How about vigilantes..You support vigilantes and armed militias?
Um ... Not one Firearm was collected at this January 6th Insurrection.
What little property was damaged might have added up to maybe
half a million { given Inflated Government estimates }.
Surely nowhere near $ 50 Million like in Kenosha.
The one person SHOT at Yer " Insurrection " was an Unarmed Female vet.
Ashli Babbetts shooter's name was witheld for months.There was no warning
shot as in " STOP or I'll Shoot! ".
So how marvy that the Scumbags in the MSM have a new word to toss around.
Like " Vigilantes ".
Where the word " scumbags " no longer fits this totally Unamerican and
control-freak media.Lying more than Joseph Goebbels ever dreamt possible.
Lying and Framing as Proven out by over 3 years of a - Russian Collusion -
Witch hunt hoax.

Nice waddaboutisms there. For the answer, you can search my posting history any time you want. Noticing as well that you didn't cite the armed vigilante (lynch) mob that was attacking him.

Now, back to the topic. I'm quite sure the left wing hate squad will be out in force if Rittenhouse walks because it's what they do. I expect riots by self-righteous leftists ticked off because they didn't get their pound of flesh and who don't care WHAT came out in the trial or WHAT the law says. I also expect them to bombard him and his family and anyone seen defending him with death threats (delivered anonymously of course, they wouldn't want to risk being exposed themselves) and trying to hound him out of existence. I also expect the usual suspect congresscritters to bow their heads in sorrow that he wasn't sent away for life and for them to encourage the ensuing violence as unhinged leftists go berserk.

All this I expect.

Maserati Man showed up at the courthouse yesterday with a gun.

You have a fetid imagination.

I urge all intelligent Americans to stay home.

Um ... Not one Firearm was collected at this January 6th Insurrection.
What little property was damaged might have added up to maybe
half a million { given Inflated Government estimates }.
Surely nowhere near $ 50 Million like in Kenosha.
The one person SHOT at Yer " Insurrection " was an Unarmed Female vet.
Ashli Babbetts shooter's name was witheld for months.There was no warning
shot as in " STOP or I'll Shoot! ".
So how marvy that the Scumbags in the MSM have a new word to toss around.
Like " Vigilantes ".
Where the word " scumbags " no longer fits this totally Unamerican and
control-freak media.Lying more than Joseph Goebbels ever dreamt possible.
Lying and Framing as Proven out by over 3 years of a - Russian Collusion -
Witch hunt hoax.

Damage to the Capitol was $30 million.

Never have and never will. I am disgusted with all you low lifes and stupid extremists. You're a liar.
well you can lose your temper as you feel, but all it proves is that truth hurts.

Maserati Man showed up at the courthouse yesterday with a gun.

You have a fetid imagination.

I urge all intelligent Americans to stay home.
I'm just going by observing how the left wing operates when they face opposition.

I don't know a single Democrat or Republican who defends looters, arsonists and vandals. Try again. Those people are despicable..

Did you champion the Jan 6th mob who stormed the Capitol?

Do you champion the militia movements?
So it doesn't bother you that not one leftist on this site ever shows their disgust for the mass violence, murders, mayhem and brutality of antifa or blm around the country over the last few years?

I guess not.

Hypocrite

Don't get how the last one could be self defence... He may have been armed but he had his hands in the air... He was running beside him rather than at him... He has very little defence there...

As for Skateboarder, he might get away with that... The skateboarder wasn't a criminal and actually spent the day washing off graffiti... He came on to Kyle as he was waving a gun against a crowd... Even if this was a good guy with a gun, how the hell was he supposed to know... He was told he shot someone and he was highly agitated... Kyle looked like a mass shooter in that position...

This why vigilantism is a bad idea, how do you know who is good guy and who is the bad guy? Skin Colour????
Wrong.

Rittenhouse was running to the police holding his rifle down at a 45 degree angle he was not waving it against the crowd.

Huben were engaging in nob violence not trying to protect anyone.

Sandmann could have received nothing in the settlements. I doubt he got much because he didn't have much of a case.

Rittenhouse is being sued. He'll end up like George Zimmerman if he gets off.
Because you like it to have it Both Ways.
Yammering on and on about The Rule of Law.Like Biden did as
a candidate.Then what does this bum do.Becomes the classic example in
American History as someone who Ignores The Rule Of law.
In fact,weaponizes Government { Agencies } to Lie for him and Project
sins and guilt onto the opposing Party.
Biden making sure to appoint The Worst examples of Americanism and
Exceptionalism.Like this Garland hack fraud.No wonder the left was yammering
defiantly about the need to Nominate him to the Supreme Court.
We the people get how this works.You like it.apparently that Zimmerman
is constantly being monitored by the scumbags in the MSM.That even after
being acquitted he was put on by Eric Holder { The Only Active Cabiner member to\
ever be guilty of Contempt of Congress } some Civil Rights Justice Dept.
Investigation.No, authority for that.Just go ahead and and do it.

So it doesn't bother you that not one leftist on this site ever shows their disgust for the mass violence, murders, mayhem and brutality of antifa or blm around the country over the last few years?

I guess not.

Hypocrite
The word " Hypocrites " can no longer cut it.There has to be some adjective
used before the word.Like " belligerent ". or " abusive ".
Or " Hateful ".

I guess not.

Hypocrite

Of course they have. You're not paying attention.. These people who riot and their opposition are gutter scum. Neither is justified. Both are unAmerican and mock the Constitution and rule of law.. Its always been that way.. This has just been made worse by Trump's coy approval of right wing idiots. .. calling fellow citizens Communists and Marxist. We are talking ignorant people on both sides. You do know that Boogaloo Bois support the overthrow of the government.

We don't really know how much Sandman won from the fake news, other than that he won millions, but I bet Rittenhouse winds up winning more. Who do you think winds up with the biggest jackpot?
You don't think the families of those that Rittenhouse murdered won't sue? :heehee:

Excerpt:

Here are five extremist groups or movements to be worried about in the months to come.

1. The Boogaloo Bois

According to NBC News, some of the Wolverine Watchmen arrested in connection with the alleged terrorist plot against Whitmer are also supporters of the Boogaloo movement — which has been calling for a civil war as well as a race war and seeks the violent overthrow of the U.S. government. Boogaloo members also openly advocate killing police officers. In Northern California, Boogaloo supporter Steven Carrillo was arrested in connection with an armed attack on a federal courthouse in Oakland on May 29. That attack left a security officer from the Federal Protective Service dead.

Trump's claim that Antifa is a terrorist movement is laughable. For all their militant rhetoric, Antifa do not engage in terrorist activities like the alleged plot against Whitmer or the drive-by attack in Oakland. But far-right white nationalist groups do.

2. QAnon

The QAnon movement has been identified by the FBI as a possible source of domestic terrorism, and its sympathizers are making their way to the U.S. House of Representatives. In Georgia, QAnon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene won a congressional primary on August 11, and given how deeply Republican her district is, it is entirely possible that she will win the general election in November and be sworn into the U.S. House of Representatives in January 2021 — which is incredibly disturbing when one considers what QAnon believes. According to the QAnon conspiracy theory, the U.S. government has been infiltrated by an international ring of pedophiles and Satanists, and Trump was put in power to combat the ring. According to QAnon, an anonymous figure named Q is giving them updates on Trump's battle.

As ludicrous as QAnon's beliefs are, supporters take them quite seriously. And if Trump loses to former Vice President Joe Biden in November and QAnon members feel a sense of desperation, that could make them even more dangerous and unhinged.

3. The Proud Boys

During Trump's debate with Biden on September 29, moderator Chris Wallace (one of the more reasonable conservatives at Fox News) gave Trump every chance to condemn white nationalism and white supremacy. Instead, Trump expressed his solidarity with the far-right Proud Boys — a group of self-described "western chauvinists" who openly advocate violence and have been carrying out violent attacks against members of Black Lives Matter at anti-racism demonstrations. After Trump's endorsement, members of the Proud Boys expressed their feelings of empowerment and declared that they were ready to carry out acts of violence on the president's behalf.

Proud Boys organizer Joe Biggs, following that debate, posted, "Trump basically said to go fuck them up! This makes me so happy." By "them," Biggs was referring to Antifa. And Biggs also posted, "President Trump told the proud boys to stand by because someone needs to deal with ANTIFA...well sir! we're ready!!"

4. The Three Percenters movement

The Three Percenters aren't one specific group, but rather, a movement of far-right militias. Three Percenters are well-armed and engage in military-like training, and they have made it clear that they are fully prepared for armed struggle. According to the Southern Poverty Law Center, "Percenterism is one of three core components within the anti-government militia movement, along with the Oath Keepers and traditional militia groups. The reference to '3 Percent' stems from the dubious historical claim that only 3% of American colonists fought against the British during the War of Independence.

5. The Wolverine Watchmen

The Wolverine Watchmen are among the many militia groups that believe that liberals and progressives and anti-Trump conservatives do not hold power legitimately and that it is their duty to wage armed struggle against their enemies. According to the FBI, the Wolverine Watchmen believed that Whitmer had violated the U.S. Constitution by promoting social distancing restrictions in Michigan in response to the coronavirus pandemic — and after kidnapping her and putting her on "trial" for treason, they would execute her if found guilty. But the group's activities, the FBI said, went way beyond their alleged plot to kidnap Whitmer: they also hoped to kidnap other officials in Michigan, overthrow the state government and ignite a civil war.

what it can't answer is why Joseph Rosenbaum chased Kyle Rittenhouse?
No need to go into why.It was Rittenhouse who was being chased.
He was running away from those who wasted little time in attacking him.
That's the gist.No need to create some weeds in order to compound a
very simple fact.Rittenhouse was Fleeing while being chased.

Forum List

Back