🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sandy Hook families can sue gun manufacturers.

Should crime victims be able to sue gun manufacturers?

• Total voters
Hillary to continue with the destruction of Obama

Well, the above is an "opinion that you pulled out of your rectum".....but hardly based on fact.
Yes, Hillary will pretty much give us 8 additional years of Obama, with the important exception that the Supreme Court will return to sanity.....and the Senate will be under democrats' majority for at least 2 to 4 years.

The Democrat is a party of inclusion of all racial and ethnic groups...the GOP is a party of an outdated and dying ideology. Unless the GOP dramatically changes as they had planned to do before the Tea Baggers barged in, the GOP will split into 2 weaker parties.

Hillary to continue with the destruction of Obama

Well, the above is an "opinion that you pulled out of your rectum".....but hardly based on fact.
Yes, Hillary will pretty much give us 8 additional years of Obama, with the important exception that the Supreme Court will return to sanity.....and the Senate will be under democrats' majority for at least 2 to 4 years.

The Democrat is a party of inclusion of all racial and ethnic groups...the GOP is a party of an outdated and dying ideology. Unless the GOP dramatically changes as they had planned to do before the Tea Baggers barged in, the GOP will split into 2 weaker parties.

It is not an opinion. It is a fact Mr. Moon Bat. If you didn't have your head up your Left Wing ass like all stupid Moon Bats you would know.

Since that shithead Obama has been President poverty has increased, debt has sky rocketed, economic growth has been dismal, million of asshole illegals were allowed to flood across the border, the Negroes have been rioting and looting, welfare roles have increased, the cost of health care has significantly increased and America's weak foreign policy is the laughing stock of the worlds as the Iranian Mullahs get rich and Castro is smug and secure.

Obama even managed to lose the Iraq war that Crooked Hillary voted for.

This Obama piece of shit has really screwed up this country and Crooked Hillary has the potential to make it even worse.

This Obama piece of shit has really screwed up this country and Crooked Hillary has the potential to make it even worse.

I'll mark you down as one of the LOSERS who will not vote for Hillary, since your vote won't matter anyway...Take care of your ulcers for the next 8 years....LOL.

I'll mark you down as one of the LOSERS who will not vote for Hillary, since your vote won't matter anyway...Take care of your ulcers for the next 8 years....LOL.

I am not going to vote for either Crooked Hillary or The Donald because they are both big government Liberals so I am not going to lose between the two. America loses with big government Liberals.

However, it is amusing to see a stupid Moon Bat, who is planning to vote for a corrupt, dishonest and incompetent bitch, to claim that they somehow know how this election is going to turn out.

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland - Breitbart
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered another coughing fit on the campaign trail, immediately after she took the stage during a rally in Cleveland.
Hillary had to put up with Bills' war on women since she married Bill. She demands to be president.
Hillary had to stand down from being president because some upstart bi racial MAN took her chance at being president back in 2008. She demands to be president.
Hillary spent 4 years as Secretary of State, having to FOLLOW orders from the bi racial MAN, protecting his ass to remain president by claiming a movie caused the attack on Benghazi, she lied, but 4 US citizens died under her watch. She demands to be president.
Hillary Clinton is a mess, she had a concussion while on the campaign. She has fallen at least 2 times, needing MEN to help her up. She demands to be president.
She while ranting and raving, goes into coughing fits, that make her look feeble. We the People don't need a feeble FEMALE, who is a spoiled brat who cant get her way. Even if it kills her.

I don't own any guns myself, but I do recognize the importance of our rights and our right to own a weapon.

Hey Chris, do parents have the right to send their kids to school and not expect some crazed kid whose mom bought him an AR15 to come into the school and kill a bunch of kids.

Do parents have that right Chris? You don't have guns you say. You got kids? Which one is more important; your gun rights or your kids life?

[

The Worst Yet! Hillary Clinton Suffers Serious Coughing Fit In Cleveland - Breitbart
Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton suffered another coughing fit on the campaign trail, immediately after she took the stage during a rally in Cleveland.
Hillary had to put up with Bills' war on women since she married Bill. She demands to be president.
Hillary had to stand down from being president because some upstart bi racial MAN took her chance at being president back in 2008. She demands to be president.
Hillary spent 4 years as Secretary of State, having to FOLLOW orders from the bi racial MAN, protecting his ass to remain president by claiming a movie caused the attack on Benghazi, she lied, but 4 US citizens died under her watch. She demands to be president.
Hillary Clinton is a mess, she had a concussion while on the campaign. She has fallen at least 2 times, needing MEN to help her up. She demands to be president.
She while ranting and raving, goes into coughing fits, that make her look feeble. We the People don't need a feeble FEMALE, who is a spoiled brat who cant get her way. Even if it kills her.

]

Good analysis.

Not only does the bitch think she is entitled but she will stop at nothing to get rich and get elected including destroying government records to hide the evidence of her corruption.

She is probably the worst candidate ever to run for President. No doubt the most corrupt and dishonest. However, I think this asshole Obama will give her a run for the money in being the most incompetent and least qualified.

These Moon Bats are idiots to be thinking she would be a good President.

No, she will be a stymied president. Unable to accomplish much of anything. Which is greatly preferred to a Trump getting congress to support every stupid fucking idea he comes up with.

She is probably the worst candidate ever to run for President. No doubt the most corrupt and dishonest.

Second only to Donald Trump. Which is why I will hold my nose and vote Hillary.

The Donald has his flaws but he is a saint compared to The Bitch of Benghazi.

If your voting strategy is voting for "the lesser of two evils" then it is a no brainer between Crooked Hillary and Trump. Trump wins that contest hands down.

No, she will be a stymied president. Unable to accomplish much of anything. Which is greatly preferred to a Trump getting congress to support every stupid fucking idea he comes up with.

That is amusing.

Crooked Hillary has a significant record of dishonesty, corruption and incompetency. Plus she is a mean hateful bitch that is not all that bright. In addition to that she is spouting this filthy ass Left Wing shit that is nothing more than a continuation of the destruction of our country that we see with this Obama jackass.

At least Trump is saying all the right things with his ideas of non interventionism, sealing the border and stimulating the economy after Obama's dismal economics.

Trump has been a successful person while the real record of Crooked Hillary is one of failure in everything she did. She is a bad person.

Neither one is what America needs right now but between the two it is a no brainer to tell Crooked Hillary to shove it up her enormous fat Libtard ass.

So if someone kills someone with a knife, can they sue the knife manufacturers? Ridiculous.

YES THEY CAN, that's the whole point. Gun lobby has carved itself a SPECIAL exception.

Suing is not the same thing as winning any awards and I have no problem with victims being able to make their case in the court of law.

So if someone kills someone with a knife, can they sue the knife manufacturers? Ridiculous.

YES THEY CAN, that's the whole point. Gun lobby has carved itself a SPECIAL exception.

Suing is not the same thing as winning any awards and I have no problem with victims being able to make their case in the court of law.

No they can't. Lol. When has a knife manufacturer been sued for someone killing someone with a knife? Links?

You don't SUE a manufacturer for misusing the product! Where does it end? You want to fill up our courts with frivolous lawsuits or something, which costs taxpayer monies? Retarded.

I don't own any guns myself, but I do recognize the importance of our rights and our right to own a weapon.

Hey Chris, do parents have the right to send their kids to school and not expect some crazed kid whose mom bought him an AR15 to come into the school and kill a bunch of kids.

Do parents have that right Chris? You don't have guns you say. You got kids? Which one is more important; your gun rights or your kids life?

Extreme hyperbole. School shootings are very RARE, and I stand up for my rights as an American citizen. I would blame the perpetrator, and NOT the tool they chose.

Kids' lives were safe at school when kids could bring a rifle or shotgun with them and use it to hunt on the way home.

Extreme hyperbole. School shootings are very RARE,

WTF? You think Sandyhook was a fraud? You live in Conn? If not, then what they are looking to do has nothing to do with you.

I would blame the perpetrator, and NOT the tool they chose.

That's great Chris, however in this case the perpetrator is already dead. What you gonna do to him?

People are trying to stop NEXT perpetrator. But you want to wait till the next shooting occurs and then do WHAT?

Extreme hyperbole. School shootings are very RARE,

WTF? You think Sandyhook was a fraud? You live in Conn? If not, then what they are looking to do has nothing to do with you.

I would blame the perpetrator, and NOT the tool they chose.

That's great Chris, however in this case the perpetrator is already dead. What you gonna do to him?

People are trying to stop NEXT perpetrator. But you want to wait till the next shooting occurs and then do WHAT?

A fraud? What in the hell are you babbling about? I said school shootings are rare, and they are. That is a fact.

If someone has it in their mind that they want to MURDER a bunch of people, then they are going to do it. THAT is a fact. Your silly gun control laws won't stop them. Be realistic.

Kids' lives were safe at school when kids could bring a rifle or shotgun with them and use it to hunt on the way home.

What are you; a hundred and ten? Had to hunt rabbits on the way home for supper.

I started going to school in 1959. No one brought guns to school. For any reason.

Guns are not going to disappear because YOU don't like them. They are here and you can't put Pandora back in the box. If they were completely banned, people would smuggle them in and flood the underground market with them. Then your gun control measures would be even MORE useless. Then, there would be no way to track them, there would be no background checks, and you would make things even worse!

Forum List

Back