Sandy Hook Kids Graduating

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.

From the piece...

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — Like graduating seniors everywhere, members of Newtown High School’s class of 2024 expect bittersweet feelings at their commencement ceremony — excitement about heading off to college or careers and sadness about leaving their friends and community.

But about 60 of the 330 kids graduating Wednesday will also be carrying the emotional burden that comes from having survived one of the deadliest school shootings in U.S. history and knowing many former classmates won’t get to walk across the stage with them. Twenty of their fellow first graders and six educators were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012.

We seldom think about the survivors and the stuff they had to go through. Glad to see that many are graduating and have gotten past (if not gotten over) the tragedy. Sad to see that so little has changed in the area of the availability of these weapons. It has gotten worse; not better.

What legislation? Be specific.
Lol.

Pretend such legislation doesn't work or doesn't exist all you like.

Pretend you don't know what it means all you like.

After all, it's still other people's school kids, right?

A bargain for easy access to firearms.

Nothing's changed.

Last edited:
Lanza's mother bought both rifles that Lanza used to kill her as well as the AR-15 that he used to kill the others. What legislation do you suggest to stop a deranged kid from killing his mother and stealing HER weapons?
~~~~~~
To add insult to imjury, Lanza's mother also bought the ammunition used to kill these children.

From the piece...

NEWTOWN, Conn. (AP) — Like graduating seniors everywhere, members of Newtown High School’s class of 2024 expect bittersweet feelings at their commencement ceremony — excitement about heading off to college or careers and sadness about leaving their friends and community.

But about 60 of the 330 kids graduating Wednesday will also be carrying the emotional burden that comes from having survived one of the deadliest school shootings in U.S. history and knowing many former classmates won’t get to walk across the stage with them. Twenty of their fellow first graders and six educators were killed at Sandy Hook Elementary School on Dec. 14, 2012.

We seldom think about the survivors and the stuff they had to go through. Glad to see that many are graduating and have gotten past (if not gotten over) the tragedy. Sad to see that so little has changed in the area of the availability of these weapons. It has gotten worse; not better.
I watched ABC's news segment with George Stephanopolous on this yesterday. Pretty disgusting to see him use these students to further his anti-gun agenda and reminding them of the horrors of that day just to push that agenda. I keep on waiting to see ABC and the like actually report that if every single one of those "common sense gun control measures" had been in effect, almost every single one of those mass shootings would have still happened. But, I realize it will be a cold day in hell before the media actually admit that truth. But, never let a good crisis go to waste.

Last edited:
Lanza's mother bought both rifles that Lanza used to kill her as well as the AR-15 that he used to kill the others. What legislation do you suggest to stop a deranged kid from killing his mother and stealing HER weapons?
Legislation that prevents people from owning weapons capable of murdering dozens of children in seconds. :dunno:

Just throwing that out there.....

You obviously do not live in Connecticut. We have the most tyrannical, draconian gun laws in the USA. All guns must be registered. To buy a single bullet, one must take a class, get a special permit, and then every single bullet purchased is recorded and reported to the Connecticut government.

Nowhere else in the USA is tracking every bullet sold, or maybe there are other places? Connecticut is the only place I know that a person needs a special permit.

That or you could look up the stats before and after gun free zones.
My guess is you’ll choose to remain stupid.
Or I could ignore your strawman and look up stats about our gun violence compared to the rest of the developed world....

What would that look like?

Forum List

Back