Santorum says Obama appeases, empowers enemies

Samuel Nixon

May 20, 2015
Rick Santorum, a presidential candidate 2016 does more and more speeches, opposing all failures BO had during his presidency. Obviously our current president has done a lot of wrong stuff. But I wonder do the Santorum's PR and image makers really think that protesting to what Obama did wrong is the best way to the oval office? Where is his own single unique suggestion?
rick-santorum-440.jpg

Rick Santorum, a presidential candidate 2016 does more and more speeches, opposing all failures BO had during his presidency. Obviously our current president has done a lot of wrong stuff. But I wonder do the Santorum's PR and image makers really think that protesting to what Obama did wrong is the best way to the oval office? Where is his own single unique suggestion?
rick-santorum-440.jpg

Santorum says a lot of goofy stuff. Why don't you Google him to find out more?

Santorum, as usual, is wrong.

America's foremost enemy is its reactionary far right wing of voters.

Even leaders in the middle east will tell you, Obama is directly aiding terrorists. He put together a deal with Iran, that allows them to use their own inspectors. But you regressives probably think Iran is trustworthy. That is why we can't agree, you support evil.

Chikin babbles on. His ilk are the most dangerous domestic enemy we have. They try to destabilize the country with lying OPs like this one.

True obama is dangerous, has made the world more dangerous and is giving Iran a nuclear weapons program better than anything they could have on their own.

Democrats want it like this. To democrats a strong Iran and a weak United States makes the whole world much safer.

And the loser far right rants and raves.

Santorum is far more likely to be an appeaser than any other candidate.

It's better to be right winged than to believe all that B****hit those tolertard liberals tell you!
I'm absolutely tired of talking to people with the total brain democratization

What Obama has done, and I thank him for it......he understands that not every conflict has to involve america's son's and daughters to die for it.

It's better to be right winged than to believe all that B****hit those tolertard liberals tell you!
I'm absolutely tired of talking to people with the total brain democratization
You have got to be mentally insane to think conservative bullshit trumps, no pun intended, a liberal thought process...you people absolutley reeeeeekkkkk of hillbilly simplistic ignorance...as long a motherfucker is talking racism, fucking over the poor and mo money for rich motherfuckers, you dumb shit heads love it.

rick-santorum-440.jpg

Santorum brought a dead fetus home for his children to mourn. That's off the charts crazy.

rick-santorum-440.jpg
Obviously our current president has done a lot of wrong stuff? Like what? Make it the truth. Not ridiculous GOP talking points.

rick-santorum-440.jpg

Santorum brought a dead fetus home for his children to mourn. That's off the charts crazy.

I think he's actually a pretty typical Republican.

Republicans want gays death - Google Search

rick-santorum-440.jpg
Obviously our current president has done a lot of wrong stuff? Like what? Make it the truth. Not ridiculous GOP talking points.

And you can request this without bursting out laughing? These people are nothing but walking talking FAKE News, ie Fox speaking points. They couldn't come up with an original thought if you offered them a zillion dollars. They all run around the country hating on Obama, hating the gov. hating minorities and yet, if asked for specifics, they'd shit themselves...good luck getting answer from these creatures of trash

rick-santorum-440.jpg

Exactly....all living off the fuckin government, all getting a check from the very damned government they hate so fuckin much.

rick-santorum-440.jpg

Exactly....all living off the fuckin government, all getting a check from the very damned government they hate so fuckin much.

I do loves my SSI direct deposit.

Forum List

Back