Santos Expelled from House

Well he gets to keep getting paid and doesn't have to go to work. I doubt he is crying too much over it behind closed doors.

I’m not so sure about that. I thought to be eligible for lifetime pay, you had to serve at least 2 years? Something like that? I don’t think santos was there that long.

Will expelling Santos reduce the price of groceries or gas for my car?
What if he's elected VP and then President?

TRUMP santos dark plus.jpg

There was no criminal charge. :auiqs.jpg:

Due process?

Section 5: Powers and Duties of Congress​

Each House shall be the Judge of the Elections, Returns and Qualifications of its own Members,and a Majority of each shall constitute a Quorum to do Business; but a smaller Number may adjourn from day to day, and may be authorized to compel the Attendance of absent Members, in such Manner, and under such Penalties as each House may provide.

Each House may determine the Rules of its Proceedings, punish its Members for disorderly Behaviour, and, with the Concurrence of two thirds, expel a Member.

I agree, but are you saying that the disorderly conduct is up to the majority of the house? In other words, an accusation alone is enough? They don’t have to be proven allegations?

I agree, but are you saying that the disorderly conduct is up to the majority of the house? In other words, an accusation alone is enough? They don’t have to be proven allegations?

Disorderly conduct? Rules dictate what that is. Santos violations are far more than accusations. Many are easily proven. The Ethics committee even invited George, and he lied about why he couldn't be there. He fears being under oath.

Zzz

Cite a few. Fuck. Cite one.

Representative Santos sought to fraudulently exploit every aspect of
his House candidacy for his own personal financial profit.
He blatantly stole from his campaign.

He deceived donors into providing what they thought were
contributions to his campaign but were in fact payments for his
personal benefit.

He reported fictitious loans to his political committees to induce
donors and party committees to make further contributions to his
campaign – and then diverted more campaign money to himself as
purported “repayments” of those fictitious loans.

He used his connections to high value donors and other political
campaigns to obtain additional funds for himself through fraudulent
or otherwise questionable business dealings.

And he sustained all of this through a constant series of lies to his
constituents, donors, and staff about his background and
experience.

LIABILITY/ BackAgain need more? You grasp it yet?

Disorderly conduct? Rules dictate what that is. Santos violations are far more than accusations. Many are easily proven. The Ethics committee even invited George, and he lied about why he couldn't be there. He fears being under oath.

Many are easily proven.

Ok, but HAVE they been proven?

Forum List

Back