Santos Promises To Matt Gaetz to Resign if 142,000 people demand it

You can tell any lie, grab any pussy, break any law, force your women to get abortions, beat your women to a pulp, abandon your children, molest kids, and you will have the full backing of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

You can even shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Then once you are in office, you can add trillions and trillions and trillion to the federal debt.

This is exactly why I left the GOP.
I've grabbed a lot of pussy. How about you?

But, hey, I have a picture of Jesus and the American flag on my mantle. The rubes totally buy into it! They are just that stupid.

You can tell any lie, grab any pussy, break any law, force your women to get abortions, beat your women to a pulp, abandon your children, molest kids, and you will have the full backing of the organization formerly known as the Republican Party.

You can even shoot someone on Fifth Avenue.

Then once you are in office, you can add trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions to the federal debt.

This is exactly why I left the GOP.

So allowing Dems to win is going to make things better?

Yes, all because of Democrats. I call it the Detroitification of America, and it keeps just getting worse. But idiots like you think nothing can be done about it.
There is something that can be done but the capitalist is not interested because the market change along with material usage.

Have you grabbed pussy in an elevator against the victim's will?

If you have, you should seek a Republican candidacy. They will love you for it.
I've never grabbed pussy against a woman's will. Neither has Trump.

It is good to see this kind of honesty.

You all do not give a flying fuck about anything but the letter next to the name on the ballot.
Really? Then why did McCarthy have such a hard time getting the votes for Speaker?

The Dems are the only ones that care if the have a (D).

Those two are the future of the Republican Party.

As the last election proves, a majority of Americans say……...

we're really not that into you…….

Really? Then why did McCarthy have such a hard time getting the votes for Speaker?

The Dems are the only ones that care if the have a (D).

Dude, you just said they only voted for Santos because he was a Repub....a bit late to walk that shit back now

I want Biden to resign. That just takes one vote. Mine. :)
I think it is in the cards.....If people think the Special Prosecutor is only going to look into whether Biden broke any laws having them in his possession, they got another thing coming. He will look into who had them all the way back from his departure at the WH, and what about all these Chinese ties to the UPENN-Biden/Xi Center?

Forum List

Back