Sarah Brady has died

Giffords was shot by a Mental Patient. Look up the judge who was killed along side her and see what case he was assigned to.

I dare ya'.

Her husband took the bullet that was meant to kill your hero, Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

Just like Gabby Giffords, they both lost the lives they had worked for, planned for, hoped for - just because of a gun loon.

So, I guess In shouldn't be surprised that asshole RW Pootin loving traitors wouldn't know who they are, or care.
Wow... you sure do have a low opinion of your fellow Americans.

We must get rid of all the guns.
Sarah Brady
My condolences to the Brady family and friends.

We should expect no less (such a statement) from a woman who has suffered so much due to the existence of guns in the hands of the general public, God bless her.

But, her personal tragedy cannot (and will not) serve as the basis for disarming the American People in direct contravention to the provisions of the Constitution and its accurate and historic interpretation in this context.

Her husband took the bullet that was meant to kill your hero, Ronnie (Blessed Be His Name) Ray-Gun.

Just like Gabby Giffords, they both lost the lives they had worked for, planned for, hoped for - just because of a gun loon.

So, I guess In shouldn't be surprised that asshole RW Pootin loving traitors wouldn't know who they are, or care.

Apparently Brady didn't do a good job. Reagan also took a bullet.

Great American

Fought very hard for the Brady Bill.

She made a difference

Sarah Brady

We should expect no less (such a statement) from a woman who has suffered so much due to the existence of guns in the hands of the general public, God bless her.

But, her personal tragedy cannot (and will not) serve as the basis for disarming the American People in direct contravention to the provisions of the Constitution and its accurate and historic interpretation in this context.

The Brady Bill did nothing to disarm Americans

Yeah good riddance then.

Sarah Brady

Instead of describing someone as a great American who wasted their life trying to in effect repeal the 2nd Amendment, how about instead you look into what actually causes violence? And work on that instead of the tools used to express violence. Going after guns is like wiping away the blood pouring from an ebola patient. They might look better, but they still have ebola.

Sarah Brady

Above you applauded her for fighting for the Brady Bill saying "she made a difference". Apparently you don't think so now claiming that what she fought for didn't make one.

Apparently Brady didn't do a good job. Reagan also took a bullet.

A richochet ironically only hitting him because of the Secret Service agent pushing him into its' trajectory.

Great American

She made a difference

"We must get rid of all the guns" - Sarah Brady

Sounds to me what she wanted was to deny 2nd amendment rights.

She had her life destroyed by guns. As an American she had a right to advocate anything she thought necessary

Are you so wraped up in the second amendment that you forget about the first?

Sarah Brady

Above you applauded her for fighting for the Brady Bill saying "she made a difference". Apparently you don't think so now claiming that what she fought for didn't make one.

Forced poor gun buyers to wait a day before they kill

Conservative Ron Reagan supported the bill. But of course, he took a bullet and understood the impact guns have on our society

Great American

She made a difference

"We must get rid of all the guns" - Sarah Brady

Sounds to me what she wanted was to deny 2nd amendment rights.

She had her life destroyed by guns. As an American she had a right to advocate anything she thought necessary

Are you so wraped up in the second amendment that you forget about the first?

I never said she didn't have the 1st Amendment right to say what she wanted to say. I'm not denying or advocating denying her that ability. She can't say the same thing about the 2nd.

Sarah Brady

Forced poor gun buyers to wait a day before they kill

Conservative Ron Reagan supported the bill. But of course, he took a bullet and understood the impact guns have on our society

Typical assumption that anyone wanting to buy a gun has only one purpose in mind doing so. I'm almost 50 years old and can't remember a time when guns haven't been around. Never killed anyone. Guess your jump from A to Z isn't very valid.

I know who she and her husband are. Her husband CHOSE to be involved in a career that put him in harms way.

It's horrible what happened to him; but much less so than the number of Americans who have been robbed, raped, injured or killed since 1981 because they were denied arms by the laws Sarah fought to put in place after her husband's injuries.

She should have been attacking the mental health system and the Secret Service.

Forum List

Back