Sarah Hall Ingram Was Commish Of IRS Office Responsible For Scandal Now In Obamacare

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
gty_internal_revenue_service_building_ll_130412_wblog.jpg

This really settles it:

The Internal Revenue Service official in charge of the tax-exempt organizations at the time when the unit targeted tea party groups now runs the IRS office responsible for the health care legislation.

Sarah Hall Ingram served as commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations between 2009 and 2012. But Ingram has since left that part of the IRS and is now the director of the IRS’ Affordable Care Act office, the IRS confirmed to ABC News today.

Her successor, Joseph Grant, is taking the fall for misdeeds at the scandal-plagued unit between 2010 and 2012. During at least part of that time, Grant served as deputy commissioner of the tax-exempt unit.

Grant announced today that he would retire June 3, despite being appointed as commissioner of the tax-exempt office May 8, a week ago.

The fired commish only worked there for a few days. He was appointed on May 8, a week ago.

Figures.

Link

IRS Official in Charge During Tea Party Targeting Now Runs Health Care Office - ABC News

Absolutely nothing surprises me. Nothing with this administration.

So this evil bitch is going to decide who is punished by the IRS with respect to Obamacare.

Perfect.

Oh, I started a thread on this possibility yesterday.

Sarah Hall Ingram, the IRS executive in charge of the tax exempt division in 2010 when it began targeting conservative tea party, evangelical and pro-Israel groups for harrassment, got more than $100,000 in bonuses between 2009 and 2012.More recently, Ingram was promoted to serve as director of the tax agency's Obamacare program office, a position that put her in charge of the IRS vast expansion of its regulatory power and staffing in connection with federal health care, ABC reported earlier today.

Ingram received a $7,000 bonus in 2009, according to data obtained by The Washington Examiner from the IRS, then a $34,440 bonus in 2010, $35,400 in 2011 and $26,550 last year for a total of $103,390. Her annual salary went from $172,500 to $177,000 during the same period.

IRS tax exemption/Obamacare exec got $103,390 in bonuses | WashingtonExaminer.com

There is no question that the Hussein administration was building an "enemies list" intelligence file. No local IRS administrator would take it upon his or her self authorize personal questions on applications for tax exempt status for Tea Party related groups unless the information was going into a intelligence file maintained by the Hussein administration or the DNC.

Can the dems understand now,why a large portion of the population was getting a little skittish about the path our gov was going down?
I mean really!!! Look at the crap going down right now! Do dems really want the gov having even more control in their lives?
If you do,you better think whats going to happen when republicans get back into power.
They'll use the same precedents set by the dems against YOU. Just like obama didnt get rid of the Patriot act.

Both sides need to wise up! One side implements a new restrictive policy,and the other side continues it.

I fear for the Republic.......

Last edited:
Can the dems understand now,why a large portion of the population was getting a little skittish about the path our gov was going down?
I mean really!!! Look at the crap going down right now! Do dems really want the gov having even more control in their lives?
If you do,you better think whats going to happen when republicans get back into power.
They'll use the same precedents set by the dems against YOU. Just like obama didnt get rid of the Patriot act.

Both sides need to wise up! One side implements a new restrictive policy,and the other side continues it.

I fear for the Republic.......

Obama is really angry about this IRS scandal..........and he's also happy they got away with it.

It might have helped him get re-elected.

This woman screwed up so bad that she got a 6 figures bonus and a promotion to run Obamacare at the IRS.

So what we have here is nobody that was actually involved in the scandal has been punished.

This woman will have access to millions of Americans private information and will be able to decide who will get medical treatment and who will be told to take two aspirin and call them in 6 months.

Absolutely nothing surprises me. Nothing with this administration.

ONLY this administration?

You haven't been paying attention, then.

Dude.

What other administration is in the White House?

Bush has been gone for almost 5 years and yet you still want to harp about him.

The Dems took back congress by criticizing everything Bush did. Now that they're in charge all they do is screw up. The corruption that the left claims was in the Bush Administration has been replaced with even more corruption in the Obama Administration.

You're really not speaking from a position of strength you know.

Forum List

Back