Sarah Has Her Own Reverend Wright?

Or that Palin sat front and center for TWENTY YEARS every Sunday lapping it all up.

This liberal Palin bashing has reached commincal proportions. I never figured this board would have such a large number of complete buffoons.

you know what i find comical? that there are many people who are so blinded by partisanship or hatred that they dont even realize theyve been taking part in bashing those whom they disagree with as well.

Does this guy promote white power?
Did he screech God Damn America?

And more importantly, is Palin pretending she didn't comprehend what he was saying for 20 years? After quoting him in her books? Naming him as her spiritual guide?

Yeah, I'd say the Wright deal is a little more out there.

LMAO!

This gets my vote as the worst spin ever!

I guess all the concern trolling about reverend wright was just a bunch of dishonest, hyperpartisan bullshit. LOL.

These kooky preachers and fringe political parties Palen is associated with are beyond the pale.

I hope Palin stays.

So she can be indicted while she's on the ticket.

So is she also an anti semite?

Just wondering?

Shit!! She is??? Here I was going to write her up for being a noisy soccer brat toting control freak that drives an SUV. But now I guess I will have to vote for the McCain team. Nutz!

That being said, no matter how much I appreciate his attempt, an applaud the concerns posted, if in fact true,,, couldn't he, John McCain, have done better in his selection for a running mate???

So is she also an anti semite?

Just wondering?

Shit!! She is??? Here I was going to write her up for being a noisy soccer brat toting control freak that drives an SUV. But now I guess I will have to vote for the McCain team. Nutz!

That being said, no matter how much I appreciate his attempt, an applaud the concerns posted, if in fact true,,, couldn't he, John McCain, have done better in his selection for a running mate???

How in the hell can we know that until the votes have been counted ?

many americans believe in god, if they read the bible they should know he did those things...they shouldn't complain over the comments

mind you i'm a non-believer
even still, with you as a nonbeliever, you stated a truth that is in the bible

Oh, she has TWO crazy pastors then.

The other one says, in essence, God Damn Democrats.

I do wish they'd come out on salvation for the centrists, I don't know where I stand!

Anyway, her first crazy pastor is pastor Kalnins:

Palin's past pastor: Bush-foes Hell-bound: The Swamp

That's it! No one said, "God Damn Democrats" only you. A politically driven pastor, yes. A pastor that says, "God Damn America" that's quite worse than anything the pastor your referring to said. Of course, you say their crazy pastors because you don't agree with their opinions. But their not out there slamming our country as Jeremiah Wright was doing. I mean you had a so called priest making fun of Hillary Clinton while the Democratic presidential nomination was in progress. Did you condemn that priest for those comments.

When your ready to point out the issues on both sides of the aisle, then your opinion might have some relevance. But when you only attack one side, you just come across as another partisan pundit that has nothing new to offer.

Well this is all you really had on Obama. That and a guy he met when he was 8 years old.

Do you really not see your own hypocricy? :cuckoo:

Hypocritical is what your being. Did you criticize Obama for his Reverend and spiritual leader? Or did you just not care? You thought, if Obama can walk on water I'm going to vote for him!

well, her church is crazy.

Her husband was a member of a political party, who's leader Damned america.

Can you imagine how the rightwing would react if Michelle Obama hung out with a political party like that?

Ah, Michelle Obama does hang out with a party like that. Do you follow politics much?

Jeremiah 25:

[33] And the slain of the LORD shall be at that day from one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth: they shall not be lamented, neither gathered, nor buried; they shall be dung upon the ground

wow, heavy stuff.

Samuel 15:

[03] Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they
have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant
and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.

[04] And Saul gathered the people together, and numbered them in
Telaim, two hundred thousand footmen, and ten thousand men of
Judah.

[05] And Saul came to a city of Amalek, and laid wait in the
valley.

[06] And Saul said unto the Kenites, Go, depart, get you down from
among the Amalekites, lest I destroy you with them: for ye
shewed kindness to all the children of Israel, when they came
up out of Egypt. So the Kenites departed from among the
Amalekites.

[07] And Saul smote the Amalekites from Havilah until thou comest
to Shur, that is over against Egypt.

[08] And he took Agag the king of the Amalekites alive, and utterly
destroyed all the people with the edge of the sword.

[09] But Saul and the people spared Agag, and the best of the
sheep, and of the oxen, and of the fatlings, and the lambs,
and all that was good, and would not utterly destroy them: but
every thing that was vile and refuse, that they destroyed
utterly.

[10] Then came the word of the LORD unto Samuel, saying,

[11] It repenteth me that I have set up Saul to be king: for he is
turned back from following me, and hath not performed my
commandments.

Oh yes, God kills, and like any self respecting genocidal manic, he’s not happy unless the jobs done thoroughly!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back