Sarah Palin being considered for Secretary of Veterans Affairs

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Oh God...I love you Americans!!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.
Without the possibility of excuses

Ahahahahahahaaaaa!!!
Oh God...I love you Americans!!!!
The comedy is just gold...how long can you keep producing at this high standard though?!

no worries ... the world will be laughing at right wingers for hundreds of years ..

Yeah, ok... I guess you missed the point where Democrats have the lowest numbers since the twenties?

- Minority control of Senate
- Minority control of the house
- Minority control of governorship's including state houses
- Lost the presidency
- Will not be able to appoint judicial activists to the courts for possibly a decade or better

Yeah.... run with that.
The best thing about that....next 2-4 years is all on you guys.
sorta sad Donald didn't keep Wilbur Ross in his pocket for Interior, although he even has more offshoring experience than Mitt.

Seriously, I'm thinking Trump will tab some guy with experience in treating vets outside the VA system in a more privatized setting. And, I'm not sure that isn't the best we can do for vets. Donald's not draining the swamp, but he's putting in free trader, anti-govt, anti-worker protection types.

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

I like it a lot. She's done a good job as governor. She's patriotic, has a conscious and she's hot.

Interior would make more sense. She's from a state that sucks off fed property better than anyone .

But the VA ?!

LOL Politics since Trump won is like a comedy show starring all the stooges. The only people who benefit so far are the comedy writers, laughter was never easier. No work required just repeat what they say and then show a moonie follower cheering.

"Will Trump make America great again? The question is absurd. The real question is this: when was the country great, and for whom? In the not-so-distant past, it was certainly better for union members who could earn a living, for educators whose jobs were not tied to test scores, for anyone who worked in manufacturing. The country is better now for people of color, for gays and lesbians, for women, and for the disabled. This progress has been grotesquely misinterpreted to mean that the country is worse for white people. Such thinking is false logic. One does not rule out the other. Straight white men, especially those who have inherited family fortunes, are doing just fine in America. The problem is that some of them are trying to ruin it for the rest of us." By Chris Offutt

'IN THE HOLLOW, The changing face of Appalachia — and its role in the presidential race' Harper’s Magazine / November 2016

I saw it earlier on MSNBC. How do veterans feel about that possibility? So far, this is the only link I've found:

The Immoral Minority: Reports say that Sarah Palin is under consideration to join Trump's cabinet as the Secretary of Veteran's Affairs. Update!

That would be OK with me. I think she would kick ass and take names and straighten the VA out.
Well she sorta quit as being governor.......
She she she was so awesome that she did everything in only 1/2 a term!

Well Palin doesn't need the money her net worth is now $12 million, higher than Obama's. Most earned from her contract with Fox News. She can afford to go back into public service.

Is she a veteran?

That isn't a requirement to manage the VA.

Does she have experience managing veterans' affairs?
But wait, doesn't Donald get even one clown appointment to drain the swamp? Not fair!

Palin could certainly be A secretary at the VA. I'm sure she can answer phones and work a computer.

You libtards should go back and listen to her VP nomination acceptance speech. One of the best ever, and without a teleprompter.

Forum List

Back