Sarah Palin for President

Nah....she's a nice person that has been trashed but the GOP would be toast if she was the top pick.

She needs to ride off into the sunset with Cristie.

I don't believe she is corrupt that is a obvious plus.

I would vote for her in a heartbeat it would agrivate everyone in Congress.

I think she would be treated as was Carter.

I think her too derisive but not because of her fault.

She could be just what this country needs.

Didn't she not even finish her term as governor? Yeah we need a quitter.

Our last president didn't finish his term as Senator even after he promised he wouldn't quit, Palin never made such a promise. Yeah maybe we don't need another quitter and the one we have now lied.

Nothing yet about her being both ignorant and scatterbrained, so I'll add that in. She does have foreign experience though, being a neighbor of Russia. Keeping her eye on those russian migs in case they cross over into our territory and all.

Last edited:
She could be just what this country needs.

Our last president didn't finish his term as Senator even after he promised he wouldn't quit, Palin never made such a promise. Yeah maybe we don't need another quitter and the one we have now lied.

Obama quit to move onto a higher office. Palin quit to whore herself out to Fox News.

Obama quit to move onto a higher office. Palin quit to whore herself out to Fox News.

Bottom line, Obama is a liar, Palin didn't lie. HE promised YOU he wouldn't quit, HE lied to YOU. Which didn't end with that lie. He said he wasn't ready, for once he was right.

Last edited:
Sarah Palin is far to smart to waste her time running for President it's a shitty thankless job that now only appeals to either the highly corrupt or the most inept who could not find any job outside of politics or in many cases a combination of the two.

Bottom line, Obama is a liar, Palin didn't lie. HE promised YOU he wouldn't quit, HE lied to YOU. Which didn't end with that lie. He said he wasn't ready, for once he was right.

He didn't promise me shit. I'm not from Illinois, and I didn't vote for him for POTUS.

Nothing yet about her being both ignorant and scatterbrained, so I'll add that in. She does have foreign experience though, being a neighbor of Russia. Keeping her eye on those russian migs in case they cross over into our territory and all.

Then what are the Supreme Court decisions she disagrees with, besides Roe v. Wade? What books and newspapers does she read?

She couldn’t answer in 2008 when it mattered, a consequence of being ignorant and scatterbrained.

And she’s likely ignorant of the facts concerning Roe as well, where she has no idea why she ‘opposes’ the ruling.

Forum List

Back