🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sarah Palin is more likable than Hillary

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I think the democratic party knows that on about every issue they lose. The only thing they got is likeability because most polls shows that the public favors Republican policies but don't like republicans themselves. It is the last advantage the democratic party has which is why the 'liberal' media created the question of likability as a presidential criteria. I noticed this in 2008 and that is what Obama ran on. He is likable and most polls show that the public likes him but disapproves of his policies. It was the 'liberal' media that first interjected this question in the first place and they did it to save the democratic party from losing. It makes me wonder if the 'liberal' media doesn't directly cooperate with the democratic party in this country.

Speaking of likability. Did you know Sarah Palin is more likable than Hillary. Hillary is so fuckin phoney that it isn't funny.

• Banned
A poll of those in a position to know firmly leads one to conclude that strangulated hemorrhoids are more likeable than Hillary.

And in other news.....

I can't stand Hillary's roboticness and her phoniness. I know she rehearses that stupid smile of hers almost all day. She should just give it up because after what Bill did to her I doubt she would ever smile again.

I don't just like Sarah------I LOVE her. She's hilariously funny, and she hurts what remains of the right wing every time she opens her mouth or has another drunken brawl. Sarah is the gift that keeps on giving.

Forum List

Back