Sarah Palin is the common sense voice of America

Sarah Palin has used a word she created “refudiate” and even though it is not a real word now it will be one soon. Sarah Palin might not have the college degrees that impress liberals but that only means she is not an educated elitist that most Americans hate but a real American just like George W. Bush. Just like President Bush she knows how the average American thinks and what the average American needs. She will make a great President and will be elected in 2012. She appeals to down to earth people like her own Republican Party and all Independents know she is the best choice for America. This makes her a threat to the liberals because now they can see their agenda has ruined this country and Sarah as President will bring back all of the policies that made the Bush administration so successful. With Sarah Palin leading the country we can expect the same prosperity America had under Presidents Reagan, Bush and Bush. I am sure the majority of the voters agree with me and will kick the Democrats out of office completely in the next 2 elections.
The honor, respect, integrity and courage like that of the Bush administration will soon be back in command. The Democrats will soon be just a memory.

California GOP Patriot

You are not a "patriot"...You are an idiot. Anyone that would vote Sara Palin for president has no regard for the office or the country. It is not Sara that is scary. It is dumbasses like you.

Sarah Palin has used a word she created “refudiate” and even though it is not a real word now it will be one soon. Sarah Palin might not have the college degrees that impress liberals but that only means she is not an educated elitist that most Americans hate but a real American just like George W. Bush. Just like President Bush she knows how the average American thinks and what the average American needs. She will make a great President and will be elected in 2012. She appeals to down to earth people like her own Republican Party and all Independents know she is the best choice for America. This makes her a threat to the liberals because now they can see their agenda has ruined this country and Sarah as President will bring back all of the policies that made the Bush administration so successful. With Sarah Palin leading the country we can expect the same prosperity America had under Presidents Reagan, Bush and Bush. I am sure the majority of the voters agree with me and will kick the Democrats out of office completely in the next 2 elections.
The honor, respect, integrity and courage like that of the Bush administration will soon be back in command. The Democrats will soon be just a memory.

California GOP Patriot

You are not a "patriot"...You are an idiot. Anyone that would vote Sara Palin for president has no regard for the office or the country. It is not Sara that is scary. It is dumbasses like you.

Oh my, LOL

LOL, the lefties only have NAME CALLING AND DEGRADING comments about Mrs. Palin, then she might just be the person to VOTE FOR.

go Palin.:lol:

Last edited:
Stupid is the new Smart, in Conservatopia.

The liberals forget that everything was going fine in this country until the Democrats regained control in 2006. After that is when the decline in the economy began even with everything the GOP did to prevent this upheaval the Democrats wouldn't listen. The voters are listening now and see that all of the blame belongs to the Democrats. They know now that it will all be fixed once the voters return the Republicans to complete control in the next 2 elections.

The Democrats didn't regain control in 2006. We have separation of powers. Bush was still president in 2006.

California GOP Patriot

I love satire! And even more funny, Lumpy thanked you for this post! :lol:

$palin odc.jpg

And remember folks, only the left are obsessed with Sarah! :clap2:

That's too bad: it looks like you've got a long way to go. You and Palin.

well I'm glad you admit you are a low class piece of shit and I have a long way to catch up.:lol:
of course, "class" for lefties is not something they strive for.

Oh dear, a child. And a bratty one at that. I think it's past your bedtime, little girl. :eusa_shhh:

You're new here, Stephanie is the resident Neo-Con troll. She can say nasty things, but if others do it they are "lefties pos" :cuckoo:

It's the typical double standard you'll see from the trolls on here.

well I'm glad you admit you are a low class piece of shit and I have a long way to catch up.:lol:
of course, "class" for lefties is not something they strive for.

Oh dear, a child. And a bratty one at that. I think it's past your bedtime, little girl. :eusa_shhh:

You're new here, Stephanie is the resident Neo-Con troll. She can say nasty things, but if others do it they are "lefties pos" :cuckoo:

It's the typical double standard you'll see from the trolls on here.

hahahah, one low class leftie taken another low class leftie under their wings. aint it a pretty thing to see.
not sure you want to try and fly with this one, but if you wanta. have it at.

Last edited:
Stephanie is indeed a troll, with a vicious lying tongue who simply laughs when exposed in her lies.

She is good for (1) show casing the truth against her silliness, and (2) for grins and chuckles.

Stephanie is indeed a troll, with a vicious lying tongue who simply laughs when exposed in her lies.

She is good for (1) show casing the truth against her silliness, and (2) for grins and chuckles.

LOL, poor wittle thing.
admit it, you just hate being beat to shit out of by a woman.
you all though you could just run all over me, it musta surprised you when you saw I don't back down to your alls shit. like you lefty so called men, EXPECT A WOMAN to do.

Last edited:
Steph, you are psycho, I know that, so I am not too worried about your reaction. It's good to see that you give your own positive evidence as to my evaluation of you. Keep it up, please.

Steph, you are psycho, I know that, so I am not too worried about your reaction. It's good to see that you give your own positive evidence as to my evaluation of you. Keep it up, please.

LOL, do I have to now pay you for your Psychoanalysis?
Like I care my dear Jakey what your OWN evidence of me is. I thought you'd of figured that out by now, but nooooooooooooooo....:lol::lol:

Steph really does have trouble with reality. Keep reading her posts for the positive proof of my statements about here. Hang in there, though, Steph, and reach for the bottle again for some courage.

Forum List

Back