Sarah Palin: 'Native Americans Should Go Back to Nativia'

Deany once posted a story from The Onion as if it were real. Progs hardly ever read their linked articles. It tripped up Deany and Jake
I know you hate being tripped up, but you are every last time. You and your best bud.

Q. If you knew it was Political Satire, why post it in Current Event?

A. Pwned

A. Pwned
B. Owned far right reactionaries like Frank and Tipsy
You dodge being owned, Frank, but there it is.

I set the bait and you and the other far righties snapped it up.

she can see it from her house

No, she can't.

But, Tina Fey can

"From land here in Alaska"

Not her porch.

Not her house.

"land here in Alaska"

You got me man. She never said that she could see Russia from her house. She only said you could see Russia from Alaska. That's a pretty fucking huge difference, guy.

However, Tina Fey imitating Palin, DID say she could see Russia from her house.

I find it hilarious, that after 7 years, some people still can't tell the difference between them, and SOME still think it was Palin that said she could see Russia from her house

please say this is not serious please
It's not. Daily Currant is a satire site.
True, the entire story was satire. However, the reason it fooled so many people is because after all her gaffes, it seems like something she would say.
No, it worked because the media focus in on and create gaffes to keep their lefty cattle amused. Yesterday an MSN headline was about Palin expecting immigrants to speak American. Any chance they get to bash a political opponent. That's the state of journalism in America.

Deany once posted a story from The Onion as if it were real. Progs hardly ever read their linked articles. It tripped up Deany and Jake
I know you hate being tripped up, but you are every last time. You and your best bud.

Q. If you knew it was Political Satire, why post it in Current Event?

A. Pwned

A. Pwned
B. Owned far right reactionaries like Frank and Tipsy
You dodge being owned, Frank, but there it is.

I set the bait and you and the other far righties snapped it up.

That must be why a bunch of lefties still quote Tina Fey.

she can see it from her house

No, she can't.

But, Tina Fey can

Not her porch.

Not her house.

"land here in Alaska"

You got me man. She never said that she could see Russia from her house. She only said you could see Russia from Alaska. That's a pretty fucking huge difference, guy.

I find it hilarious, that after 7 years, some people still can't tell the difference between them, and SOME still think it was Palin that said she could see Russia from her house

Yup. Her stating that you can see Russia from Alaska is entirely different from her saying you can see Russia from her House. Which is in, um, Alaska.

True, the entire story was satire. However, the reason it fooled so many people is because after all her gaffes, it seems like something she would say.
No, it worked because the media focus in on and create gaffes to keep their lefty cattle amused. Yesterday an MSN headline was about Palin expecting immigrants to speak American. Any chance they get to bash a political opponent. That's the state of journalism in America.

No. It worked because Sarah Palin is the master of spewing incomprehensible word salad mixed with hyperbole and outright lies.

Not her porch.

Not her house.

"land here in Alaska"

Yup. Her stating that you can see Russia from Alaska is entirely different from her saying you can see Russia from her House. Which is in, um, Alaska.

Wow...

You think you can see Russia from ANY point in Alaska?

and you make fun of Palin?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No. It worked because Sarah Palin is the master of spewing incomprehensible word salad mixed with hyperbole and outright lies.
Well we know where you get your misinformation.

:lol: Now I have STTAB admitting he was fooled. He needs to stop sending me pictures of his dick. Frank and Sunni Man are getting jealous.

Not her porch.

Not her house.

"land here in Alaska"

Wow...

You think you can see Russia from ANY point in Alaska?

and you make fun of Palin?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Psst hey stupid.

Big Diomede Island is part of Russia, Little Diomede Island is part of Alaska.

They are two and one half miles from each other.

So yes, you can certainly see parts of Russia from parts of Alaska on a clear day.

It's not like she said "I can sit on my porch and see what they are doing in Moscow"

you dumb fucks crack me up, how about doing some research once in awhile.

:lol: Now I have STTAB admitting he was fooled. He needs to stop sending me pictures of his dick. Frank and Sunni Man are getting jealous.

You are the tool Jake, Have some integrity for God's sakes. You posted the link without even doing any research and got busted out. It happens. Man up.

Quit being the hypocrite, bear. You fell for it, too.

That's why I posted it. To have fun with the far right. Caught a couple of far left as well.

Forum List

Back