Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

t2319.gif

Since she quit and didnt finish one term as governor, she is certainly out for president in 2012. I thought that women such as Jan Brewer and Kay Baily Hutchenson would have a better chance at winning the nomination in 2012, anyway.

yeah, it's almost as bad as being elected to the senate and then spending all your time running for the presidency.
:eusa_whistle:

Which of course McCain also did. In fact, he was MIA more than Obama was.

no, they were about the same, but i don't believe mccain told anyone that he wasn't even remotely considering running for the presidency, unlike some people. :lol:

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday he was considering a run for president in 2008, backing off previous statements that he would not do so.

The Illinois Democrat said he could no longer stand by the statements he made after his 2004 election and earlier this year that he would serve a full six-year term in Congress.

oops

Sen. Obama: '08 run a 'possibility' - Politics- msnbc.com

Blah blah blah. I think someday I'll post all of Obama's campaign promises and then you can come after me in one fell swoop. I really couldn't give a shit that either one of them campaigned while still holding senate seats. It's a given that whatever the day job is will suffer, and it's no big deal except to someone as picky as you are.

anyone naming another gov who has stepped down that didnt involve scandal? or misdeeds?

I don't think we know all of the story yet, we heard alot of jumbled reason, but not THE REASON, at least i don't think any of it has been made clear yet?

Wow! I saw the speech. She rambled on and on that I didn't know wtf she was talking about. It was about as clear as the Couric interview.

Anyway, the poor girl just couldn't take it. Just too much of everything. Well, it's a good thing we found out before 2013 when Putin would be on the phone about something.

I cannot imagine that quitting your job as governor would be the road to the White House.
Stick a fork in her. She is done.

As interesting as this announcement is, how about this .............. Obama ran 40 some commercials kicking McCain for wanting to tax healthcare benefits and he attacked him with that in the debates.

ah, but who is wanting to and trying tax them? Obama!

So as I said, your very foolish liberal hacks had best watch your own backyard, it is about to be overran!

If you educated yourself better you would know that Obama didn't propose that. It's part of one of the other draft deals on the table (now up to five).

as gov? attacks on her family? you mean her unwed daughter and bastard grandchild....well elvis....when you put yourself out there ...telling people their kids need to do this and that...but you dont do it for your kids.....then you take the fucking heat...

seems she couldnt take the heat and ran like a greyhound from her duties to the people of alaska and arent there a lot of ethics investigation going on.

as gov? attacks on her family? you mean her unwed daughter and bastard grandchild....well elvis....when you put yourself out there ...telling people their kids need to do this and that...but you dont do it for your kids.....then you take the fucking heat...

seems she couldnt take the heat and ran like a greyhound from her duties to the people of alaska and arent there a lot of ethics investigation going on.

so just because you kid does something you can't still believe in your own morals and tell others about them?

Which of course McCain also did. In fact, he was MIA more than Obama was.

no, they were about the same, but i don't believe mccain told anyone that he wasn't even remotely considering running for the presidency, unlike some people. :lol:

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama acknowledged Sunday he was considering a run for president in 2008, backing off previous statements that he would not do so.

The Illinois Democrat said he could no longer stand by the statements he made after his 2004 election and earlier this year that he would serve a full six-year term in Congress.

oops

Sen. Obama: '08 run a 'possibility' - Politics- msnbc.com

Blah blah blah. I think someday I'll post all of Obama's campaign promises and then you can come after me in one fell swoop. I really couldn't give a shit that either one of them campaigned while still holding senate seats. It's a given that whatever the day job is will suffer, and it's no big deal except to someone as picky as you are.

it's not a big deal to me, maggly.
now unbunch your bloomers, and stop projecting. :lol:

since when are parents responsible for mistakes their kids make?

Forum List

Back