Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

so, to condense what we have learned,, the left voted for a chicargo thug associated with terrorist bomber, bullfrog marxist preachers, convicted felons and radical groups such as the BP and ACORN who is quite literally running this country into complete and total economic collapse, and all they can bitch about is a pregnant teenager! Real intelligent beings! my my oh fucking my! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

so, to condense what we have learned,, the left voted for a chicargo thug associated with terrorist bomber, bullfrog marxist preachers, convicted felons and radical groups such as the BP and ACORN who is quite literally running this country into complete and total economic collapse, and all they can bitch about is a pregnant teenager! Real intelligent beings! my my oh fucking my! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Actually, we're laughing. :lol:

yeah that piece of shit hit piece

So you read the entire article?
yes, before you posted it
its OLD FUCKING NEWS

Apparently it's not, since NBC Nightly News was talking about it tonight, there must have been a reason, don't you think? Also, it's from the AUGUST issue-2009. How old do you want it to be Dive?

Now, why would they bring up that article, and not the countless others that have been written about her I wonder?

So you read the entire article?
its OLD FUCKING NEWS

Apparently it's not, since NBC Nightly News was talking about it tonight, there must have been a reason, don't you think? Why would they bring up that article, and not the countless others that have been written about her I wonder?
its been talked about all week
where have you been
and think, she resigns, why else would they bring it up
:rolleyes:
just more attempts to paint her with trash

show me where Palin told anyone not to have premarital sex.

Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

Ben Smith's Blog: Palin opposed sex-ed - Politico.com

what is an EXPLICIT SEX ed program?

apparently one that teaches birth control

Is sex ed in our schools called EXPLICIT SEX ED????

if you teach them anything other than abstinence it is....by palin

its OLD FUCKING NEWS

Apparently it's not, since NBC Nightly News was talking about it tonight, there must have been a reason, don't you think? Why would they bring up that article, and not the countless others that have been written about her I wonder?
where have you been

Looks like EZ edited his (her?) post right after you quoted it, Dive.

Answer this part:

Also, it's from the AUGUST issue-2009. How old do you want it to be Dive?

link to where they were sleeping in the same room or that palin knew they were dating and living under the same roof......

:eusa_whistle:

Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

Ben Smith's Blog: Palin opposed sex-ed - Politico.com

what is an EXPLICIT SEX ed program?

apparently one that teaches birth control

Is sex ed in our schools called EXPLICIT SEX ED????

if you teach them anything other than abstinence it is....by palin

:eusa_whistle:

its OLD FUCKING NEWS

where have you been

I haven't trashed talked her once in here. I am just wondering if there is a connection between the things said in the article and her resigning. Not everyone is painting her with "trash" you know.

Maybe she's resigning because Tripp (or is it Trigg or Track or Tripod?) is a year old and she is understanding what it means to be a parent of a special needs child (rather than having a child with special needs) and wants to spend more time with him. Just a thought.

I'd respect her for that.

Yeah, I said that in the first page, I sure hope that's what this is all about!

Forum List

Back