Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

so, to condense what we have learned,, the left voted for a chicargo thug associated with terrorist bomber, bullfrog marxist preachers, convicted felons and radical groups such as the BP and ACORN who is quite literally running this country into complete and total economic collapse, and all they can bitch about is a pregnant teenager! Real intelligent beings! my my oh fucking my! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

"My government is my worst enemy. I'm going to fight them with any means at hand."

This was former revolutionary terrorist Bill Ayers back in his old Weather Underground days, right? Imagine what Sarah Palin is going to do with this incendiary quote as she tears into Barack Obama this week.

Only one problem. The quote is from Joe Vogler, the raging anti-American who founded the Alaska Independence Party. Inconveniently for Palin, that's the very same secessionist party that her husband, Todd, belonged to for seven years and that she sent a shout-out to as Alaska governor earlier this year. ("Keep up the good work," Palin told AIP members. "And God bless you.")

Before his strange murder in 1993, party founder Vogler preached armed insurrection against the United States of America. Vogler, who always carried a Magnum with him, was fond of saying, "When the [federal] bureaucrats come after me, I suggest they wear red coats. They make better targets. In the federal government are the biggest liars in the United States, and I hate them with a passion. They think they own [Alaska]. There comes a time when people will choose to die with honor rather than live with dishonor. That time may be coming here. Our goal is ultimate independence by peaceful means under a minimal government fully responsive to the people. I hope we don't have to take human life, but if they go on tramping on our property rights, look out, we're ready to die."

Vogler's greatest moment of glory was to be his 1993 appearance before the United Nations to denounce United States "tyranny" before the entire world and to demand Alaska's freedom. The Alaska secessionist had persuaded the government of Iran to sponsor his anti-American harangue.

That's right ... Iran. The Islamic dictatorship. The taker of American hostages. The rogue nation that McCain and Palin have excoriated Obama for suggesting we diplomatically engage. That Iran.

The Palins' un-American activities

Imagine if the Obamas had hooked up with a violently anti-American group in league with the government of Iran.

another person effectively destroyed by the bastards from the left! good going assholes!

The media will eat you up and destroy you if you don't know how to handle them. She had no clue what she was in for. But the problem isn't what the media did to her... it's that she had no idea what she was doing, had no knowledge of events and no understanding of them.

That's bullshit.

Has the media destroyed Obama or Biden? They actively suppress news about Obama ffs.

They deliberately singled out Paling because they view her as a threat.
Well it looks as though they have won.

I'll wait to hear more but it's too bad.

DeNile.jpg

Apparently it's not, since NBC Nightly News was talking about it tonight, there must have been a reason, don't you think? Why would they bring up that article, and not the countless others that have been written about her I wonder?
its been talked about all week
where have you been
and think, she resigns, why else would they bring it up
:rolleyes:
just more attempts to paint her with trash

I haven't trashed talked her once in here. I am just wondering if there is a connection between the things said in the article and her resigning. Not everyone is painting her with "trash" you know.
that article did

her trip to new york for autistic children, she mentioned that she would annouce a surprise in a few weeks.

Well, she did.

To all you Sarah haters, WATCH OUT, Americans identify with her, 73% do. That's why you attack her or her family on a daily basis. She is not done. She is the new female version of Ronald Reagan and I don't care what they report on Fox, this resignation will not hurt her at all for future political office, IT WILL HELP. We are all sick and tired of politics as usual and guess what, SHE IS NOT POLITICS AS USUAL, soaking up tax payer dollars to be a lame duck governor.

You libs and moderate republicans should be shitting your pants.

her trip to new york for autistic children, she mentioned that she would annouce a surprise in a few weeks.

Well, she did.

To all you Sarah haters, WATCH OUT, Americans identify with her, 73% do. That's why you attack her or her family on a daily basis. She is not done. She is the new female version of Ronald Reagan and I don't care what they report on Fox, this resignation will not hurt her at all for future political office, IT WILL HELP. We are all sick and tired of politics as usual and guess what, SHE IS NOT POLITICS AS USUAL, soaking up tax payer dollars to be a lame duck governor.

Sarah haters? If she'd ever stay off camera for 5 minutes, nobody would ever even think about her. Perhaps that is her problem and why she needs all the drama.

Well, she did.

lolcoffee.gif

Actually, scratch what I just said. There is no reason to resign as Governor if you're going to run for US Senate. So this tells me she is going to make a POTUS run, very poor strategy. She would be a shoo-in for the Senate, then from there could run for POTUS in 2016.

As it is, I have doubts she would get the GOP nomination for POTUS, and have no doubt that if she did, she would lose to the Dem candidate.

We need her LONG before 2016. We need her yesterday.

This isn't unexpected.... In fact I called this last November after the election. But oddly enough, I believed then and still do now that instead of a Presidential run, she's thinking the Senate seat.

Of course for me to believe that means I must believe she has a strategic brain either in her skull or somewhere in her organization. And that of course remains to be seen.

That's her smartest course of action.

Actually, scratch what I just said. There is no reason to resign as Governor if you're going to run for US Senate. So this tells me she is going to make a POTUS run, very poor strategy. She would be a shoo-in for the Senate, then from there could run for POTUS in 2016.

As it is, I have doubts she would get the GOP nomination for POTUS, and have no doubt that if she did, she would lose to the Dem candidate.

sillie me...i though the people of alaska needed her? my bad....what a joke...she is an idiot...and will be proved that...i think by the ethics investigations

In her non-teleprompted speech she said when she asked her kid's opinion about stepping down, it was a resounding YES, with a HELL YEAH thrown in (by Todd I'd guess). I'd say her family is the biggest reason she's stepping down. Sick of the media's shit.

This isn't unexpected.... In fact I called this last November after the election. But oddly enough, I believed then and still do now that instead of a Presidential run, she's thinking the Senate seat.

Of course for me to believe that means I must believe she has a strategic brain either in her skull or somewhere in her organization. And that of course remains to be seen.

That's her smartest course of action.
i see it as her ONLY option right now
if that

Really who can blame her? Palin's decision came after the David Letterman attack on her daughters.

The left wing media in this country has been incessant on driving Sarah Palin & her family into the ground. Vicious attacks on her were the norm--from sources as MSNBC--ABC-CBS--CNN--& ABC.

She stated: She is passing the ball off for victory.

It's just a shame because she is polling at a 73% approval rating within the Republican party & Mitt Romney was trailing her at 57%.

Tell me liberals: Name one single MALE politician "whose family" EVER in the history of the U.S.-- was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin's family was?

Last edited:
It is OVER for Palin...she will always be seen as a QUITTER...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
Joseph P. Kennedy

"When the going gets tough, QUIT!"
Sarah Palin

Well, she did.

Sarah haters? If she'd ever stay off camera for 5 minutes, nobody would ever even think about her. Perhaps that is her problem and why she needs all the drama.

you are such a bullshit artist. Palin dosen't seek the camera your dirt digging media hunts her down and you believe every word they print.. even after it's been debunked.

In her non-teleprompted speech she said when she asked her kid's opinion about stepping down, it was a resounding YES, with a HELL YEAH thrown in (by Todd I'd guess). I'd say her family is the biggest reason she's stepping down. Sick of the media's shit.

yep! after the lecherman creep made his stupid assed comments about her 13 year old and all the stupid asses on the left feigned ignorance claiming it must have been her 18 year old daughter and palin was after all just an attention whore,, like I said, decent people can't stand it.. looks who lives in the WH,, a chicargo thug!

It is OVER for Palin...she will always be seen as a QUITTER...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
Joseph P. Kennedy

"When the going gets tough, QUIT!"
Sarah Palin

Again--do you blame her? If your children & family were constant targets of the left wing media & people like you--& you & your husband have had to shell out over 500K in legal fees to fight off eroneous charges--that have all been proven FALSE.

Would you stay & put up with the left wing B.S. or would you protect your kids? I'll give you 3 chances to answer that question correctly.

Last edited:

sillie me...i though the people of alaska needed her? my bad....what a joke...she is an idiot...and will be proved that...i think by the ethics investigations

:lol:stupidsillyboneyperson Palin's already won those! :lol::lol:

name one political figure in history who has had to endure this many attacks on her family.

go on. I'll wait.

so you think she is dropping out of politics altogether....permanently? Because what you are saying, is that she can't stand the heat of politics...so this means, she has put herself, permanently out of it, no senate and certainly no presidential run!?

Would you ever vote for a QUITTER? Someone who didn't 'get tough, when the tough gets going'?

bill clinton and especially hillary clinton took more abuse than anyone that i know in politics....from republicans, from obama's team, from ken star....from dems as well!

care

Not sure. that is exactly what Andrea Mitchell reported.

Would I vote for Palin? Not in the republican primaries. Against obama? absolutely.

the clinton family was not harassed like Palin's was.

gwb and his kids took a lot of punches as well!

but this is the worst case:

Rachel Jackson
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Rachel Jackson, wife of President Andrew Jackson.

Rachel Donelson Robards Jackson, born Rachel Donelson (June 15, 1767 – December 22, 1828, aged 61) wife to the 7th President of the United States, Andrew Jackson.

Biography

Born in present-day Halifax County, Virginia, Rachel was the daughter of Colonel John Donelson, a surveyor and member of the House of Burgesses, and Rachel Stockley-Donelson. Her father moved the family to Tennessee and later to Kentucky. John Donelson co-founded the frontier fort of Nashborough in 1780, which would grow to become the city of Nashville

Although a dowdy, forlorn figure in middle age, famous for smoking a corncob pipe, Rachel Donelson in her youth was a comely, vivacious woman, known for her intelligence and wit. She was clearly able to "hold her own" in any conversation and very popular with the men she met.

At 18, Rachel Donelson married Colonel Lewis Robards of a prominent Mercer County, Kentucky family. His jealousy of a young boarder named Peyton Short, though, made him impossible for her to live with and they separated in 1790. Despite her pleas of innocence, he ordered her to return to her family (now in Tennessee) until he called for her. Soon after she had rejoined her mother, now a widow, near Nashville, Andrew Jackson arrived as a boarder at the Donelson's. Eventually they fell in love. Nevertheless, when Robards came to Nashville to reclaim his wife, Rachel dutifully returned with him to Kentucky. She soon learned, however, that he had not curbed his rages of jealousy. Told of her unhappiness, Jackson raced to Kentucky and rescued her.

In December 1790, Robards told her that he had filed for divorce with the state legislature and the divorce was final (Robards had actually asked the legislature to pass an enabling act permitting him to sue for a divorce). Andrew Jackson married Rachel Donelson-Robards in August 1791, at Natchez, Mississippi. They were both aged 24.

This marriage was later deemed invalid, because Rachel's divorce had not yet become final. They remarried, this time legally, on January 17, 1794. Unfortunately, their remarriage did not end the matter. The charge of adultery was to haunt the couple thereafter.

Andrew Jackson was devoted to his wife Rachel. He fought 13 duels to protect her honor, and even killed one opponent, Charles Dickinson. On October 1, 1803, he challenged John "Nolichucky Jack" Sevier (the first governor of Tennessee) to a duel after Sevier had dishonored Rachel by saying, "I know of no services you have rendered to this country other than taking a trip to Natchez with another man's wife!."

In 1809, Andrew and Rachel Jackson legally adopted one of her nephews (one of the twin boys recently born to Mr. and Mrs. Severn Donelson). They named him Andrew Jackson, Jr.

During the 1828 presidential campaign, the press found out about the premature marriage. Rachel was accused of adultery and attacked mercilessly.
Although Jackson tried to keep such reports from his wife, who had a history of heart trouble, she heard enough to realize that her past was the target of muckraking by the press throughout the nation. In part, at least, as a result of her anguish, Rachel grew ill and then died suddenly of a heart attack on December 22, 1828. The date was just two weeks after Andrew Jackson had won the presidential election, but prior to his inauguration. Over 10,000 people attended the funeral. Rachel Jackson was buried on Christmas Eve in her white inaugural gown.

:lol:stupidsillyboneyperson Palin's already won those! :lol::lol:

DITTO--Palin has a recent approval rating of near 80% in her home state of Alaska--alot higher than Obama has now-a-days. That's why Palin scares the hell out of liberals in this country.:clap2:

She is also polling at a 73% approval rating within the Republican party, with Mitt Romney trailing her at 57%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back