Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Tell me liberals: --& you supposedly FEMALE feminists--

Name one single MALE politician "whose family" EVER in the history of the U.S.-- was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin's family was?

Last edited:
It is OVER for Palin...she will always be seen as a QUITTER...

"When the going gets tough, the tough get going."
Joseph P. Kennedy

"When the going gets tough, QUIT!"
Sarah Palin

Again--do you blame her? If your children & family were constant targets of the left wing media & people like you--& you & your husband have had to shell out over 500K in legal fees to fight off eroneous charges--that have all been proven FALSE.

Would you stay & put up with the left wing B.S. or would you protect your kids? I'll give you 3 chances to answer that question correctly.

So Oreo, do you think she resigned to take care of her family?

Or do you think she did it to take a different career path, ala talk show, book tour. etc.?

Or, do you think she did it because she has another political aspiration up her sleeve?

Name one single MALE politician "whose family" EVER in the history of the U.S.-- was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin's family was?

i just did, see above...

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin

Again--do you blame her? If your children & family were constant targets of the left wing media & people like you--& you & your husband have had to shell out over 500K in legal fees to fight off eroneous charges--that have all been proven FALSE.

Would you stay & put up with the left wing B.S. or would you protect your kids? I'll give you 3 chances to answer that question correctly.

Hey, I think she should go back to what she's qualified for... a hockey mom...

The right...always VICTIMS...

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin

Or do you think she did it to take a different career path, ala talk show, book tour. etc.?

Or, do you think she did it because she has another political aspiration up her sleeve?

Do you have kids? Are you a mother? The one thing we right wing mothers will do-- is we will sacrifice our lives, our careers & will take on Grissly bears bare handed to protect our children. Something in us that is an inherent trait.

If you on the left wouldn't do it for your kids--then you have given us a very good clue as to what is wrong with this country today.:clap2:

Last edited:

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin
i really hate to say this

but i agree with you, this will dog her as much if not more than the lies have

i just did, see above...

honestly, pointing to that far back only makes his point stronger.....you actually did a great job of proving his point, that you had to look back to at least the 1820's......is pretty sad

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin

WOW, Dive, I know you really DO hate to agree with me...that is admirable.

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin

NO--did you listen to her speech--that of course--was NOT read off a teleprompter. Do SO--& I think you'll understand completely of why she is doing this.

After you actually watch it--You will understand that she is unlike NO politician that has ever come before.

SHE IS DEFINITELY--someone this nation has been looking for--for many-many decades.

Last edited:
another thought:

why of all time........now, this weekend....

good damned question...national attention should be focused on the 4,000 marines going into battle as we post....pray to whatever god you believe in....for these men/women willing to give their all....

Last edited:

Do you have kids? Are you a mother? The one thing we right wing mothers will do-- is we will sacrifice our lives, our careers & will take on Grissly bears bare handed to protect our children. Something in us that is an inherent trait.

If you on the left wouldn't do it for your kids--then you have given us a very good clue as to what is wrong with this country today.:clap2:

Um, is that your answer? I asked you what you thought she was going to do. So you don't think it's political at all? That she is going to be a stay at home mom now?

So you're saying only "right wing" mothers sacrifice their lives and careers for their children. Seriously? What if McCain/Palin would have won in 2008-do you think she would have all that time to be a "right wing" mom to her kids?

DO NOT make generalizations about what kind of parents someone is because of their political beliefs. It makes you look shallow, petty and bitter. Just because a few on here are being assholes about all this, doesn't mean everyone is one.

Joseph P. Kennedy

Sarah Palin

NO--did you listen to her speech--that of course--was NOT read off a teleprompter. Do SO--& I think you'll understand completely of why she is doing this.

After you actually watch it--You will understand that she is unlike NO politician that has ever come before.

SHE IS DEFINITELY--someone this nation has been looking for--for many-many decades.

a quitter on the 4th of july weekend....??????

i just did, see above...

honestly, pointing to that far back only makes his point stronger.....you actually did a great job of proving his point, that you had to look back to at least the 1820's......is pretty sad

i already mentioned the clintons....who were bashed continually by the press, by the right, and by their own party members....it was ugly ugly ugly....

and president bush, was bashed pretty hard....

palin did not quit because of some press infatuation with her family....she's under investigation after investigation stress for the most part, and it appears like she can't handle it all...the heat of it? I'm certain we will find out soon enough, what this is really all about.

Funny--but no one has been able to answer this one yet?

i just did, see above...

i already mentioned the clintons....who were bashed continually by the press, by the right, and by their own party members....it was ugly ugly ugly....

and president bush, was bashed pretty hard....

palin did not quit because of some press infatuation with her family....she's under investigation after investigation stress for the most part, and it appears like she can't handle it all...the heat of it? I'm certain we will find out soon enough, what this is really all about.

what.....the clinton's daughter was bashed? bush was bashed for a wee drunkeness of his daughters? no way, no how is that comparable, it was in the news, then it was gone....with palin it is and continues to be....personal

Forum List

Back