Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Tell me liberals: --& you supposedly FEMALE feminists--

Name one single MALE politician "whose family" EVER in the history of the U.S.-- was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin's family was?

Funny--but no one has been able to answer this one yet?

I think Care4All answered you, the Clintons and the Bush's.

Now, again, without any bull, what do you think she resigned for?

1)Do you think she resigned to take care of her family? Be a stay at home mom?

2) Or do you think she did it to take a different career path, ala talk show, book tour. etc.?

3) Or, do you think she did it because she has another political aspiration up her sleeve?

Name one single MALE politician "whose family" EVER in the history of the U.S.-- was so viciously attacked as Sarah Palin's family was?

i ALREADY DID GIVE YOU AN EXAMPLE....Andrew Jackson, Bill Clinton, George Bush and they didn't resign because of the heat....

Andrew Jackson was devoted to his wife Rachel. He fought 13 duels to protect her honor, and even killed one opponent, Charles Dickinson. On October 1, 1803, he challenged John "Nolichucky Jack" Sevier (the first governor of Tennessee) to a duel after Sevier had dishonored Rachel by saying, "I know of no services you have rendered to this country other than taking a trip to Natchez with another man's wife!."

In 1809, Andrew and Rachel Jackson legally adopted one of her nephews (one of the twin boys recently born to Mr. and Mrs. Severn Donelson). They named him Andrew Jackson, Jr.

During the 1828 presidential campaign, the press found out about the premature marriage. Rachel was accused of adultery and attacked mercilessly. Although Jackson tried to keep such reports from his wife, who had a history of heart trouble, she heard enough to realize that her past was the target of muckraking by the press throughout the nation. In part, at least, as a result of her anguish, Rachel grew ill and then died suddenly of a heart attack on December 22, 1828. The date was just two weeks after Andrew Jackson had won the presidential election, but prior to his inauguration. Over 10,000 people attended the funeral. Rachel Jackson was buried on Christmas Eve in her white inaugural gown.

How can one answer this and what's your ultimate point anyway?

honestly, pointing to that far back only makes his point stronger.....you actually did a great job of proving his point, that you had to look back to at least the 1820's......is pretty sad

i already mentioned the clintons....who were bashed continually by the press, by the right, and by their own party members....it was ugly ugly ugly....

and president bush, was bashed pretty hard....

palin did not quit because of some press infatuation with her family....she's under investigation after investigation stress for the most part, and it appears like she can't handle it all...the heat of it? I'm certain we will find out soon enough, what this is really all about.

what.....the clinton's daughter was bashed? bush was bashed for a wee drunkeness of his daughters? no way, no how is that comparable, it was in the news, then it was gone....with palin it is and continues to be....personal

Chelsea Clinton was ATTACKED by the left wing media while campaigning for her mother. A left wing media that fell SO IN LOVE with BO that they forgot to ask him about his 20 year seat in Rev. Wrights Church. They went on the attack against Hillary Clinton daughter, Bill Clinton & Hillary.

This did not come from the right wing media--it came from the news channels you liberals watch. In fact, FOX news put out the liberal reporters that went on the attack against Chelsea. It came from YOU people. The liberal left wing.

If you don't believe me ask Hillary Clinton.:clap2:

2) Or do you think she did it to take a different career path, ala talk show, book tour. etc.?

3) Or, do you think she did it because she has another political aspiration up her sleeve?
The Clintons were attacked, but their families were left out. not so with palin.

Now I understand your avatar, the feathers are very fitting!

The Clintons were attacked, but their families were left out. not so with palin.

Honestly elvis, Sarah IS THE ONE that brought her kids in to it, on the road with her....she brought her out of wedlock expectant daughter in to the limelight, she brought her down syndrome child in to it, pulled her husband in to it and the rest of her family via her run....they were put out there as ''part of her run'', what made her, as a person....

George Bush and Laura, said from the beginning, the daughters are off limits....so did clintons.... they did not use their kids as part of their ''whole story'' as she did....

regardless, i am NOT saying family bashing... or wife or husband bashing, of a politician is all fair game....I think it is just horrible, and i hate it!

care

Honestly elvis, Sarah IS THE ONE that brought her kids in to it, on the road with her....she brought her out of wedlock expectant daughter in to the limelight, she brought her down syndrome child in to it, pulled her husband in to it and the rest of her family via her run....they were put out there as ''part of her run'', what made her, as a person....

George Bush and Laura, said from the beginning, the daughters are off limits....so did clintons.... they did not use their kids as part of their ''whole story'' as she did....

regardless, i am NOT saying family bashing... or wife or husband bashing, of a politician is all fair game....I think it is just horrible, and i hate it!

care

i don't see why the fact she brought her kids into it makes them fair game. Even the mafia leaves family out.

Now I understand your avatar, the feathers are very fitting!

Answer MY question.

Edit: whoops, I thought you were oreo; not that it matters, I guess...

Last edited:
they are scared shitless and they should be. 73% of Americans identify with her. Guess what, she will be campaigning for conservtive candidates 2010 and she will run for president in 2012 and win hands down.

No more of this Harvard bullshit educated lawyer that's running this country into the ground, people are waking up to this.

Collin Powell, an Obama supporter, has changed his mind. He has done a 180. He does not beleive in big government. CNN today.

She is the new Ronald Reagan, you libs and moderate anything better get used to it. She will kick ass and take names later.

The draw she attracks for anything that she attends supercedes your darling Obama.

let me say again

1160262310536.jpg

Bush's daughters were attacked, but no where near to the level of Palins family

care
and the clintons took their daughter with them too
failed point

Palin didnt use her kids to campaign, they went with her just like for ANY politician
to claim otherwise is a blatent lie

Bush's daughters were attacked, but no where near to the level of Palins family

all i remember about the Bush daughters was when one of them got drunk.

well for starter's leftist asshole, she made the oil companies pay up and every single solitary citizen in the state got oil shares revenues!

Didn't Alaskan citizens get a dividend check every year before Palin came along? I thought they did.

i believe they started getting checks in the mid 70's, but certainly long before palin was gov.

OK, since Oreo won't answer the question, maybe someone else will. Why do you think she resigned?

Forum List

Back