Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

weld resigns to take a job as embassdor...which he never got...the other guy resigns to become embassdor to canada.....so they steppd down for other jobs....

good try but no gold star for you

as gov? attacks on her family? you mean her unwed daughter and bastard grandchild....well elvis....when you put yourself out there ...telling people their kids need to do this and that...but you dont do it for your kids.....then you take the fucking heat...

seems she couldnt take the heat and ran like a greyhound from her duties to the people of alaska and arent there a lot of ethics investigation going on.

so just because you kid does something you can't still believe in your own morals and tell others about them?

levi and bristol were having living under the roof of whom? o right palin....she is a hypocrite too..i am not gonna tell you to do not do something i am allowing in my own home? do you?

as gov? attacks on her family? you mean her unwed daughter and bastard grandchild....well elvis....when you put yourself out there ...telling people their kids need to do this and that...but you dont do it for your kids.....then you take the fucking heat...

seems she couldnt take the heat and ran like a greyhound from her duties to the people of alaska and arent there a lot of ethics investigation going on.

so just because you kid does something you can't still believe in your own morals and tell others about them?

levi and bristol were having living under the roof of whom? o right palin....she is a hypocrite too..i am not gonna tell you to do not do something i am allowing in my own home? do you?

show me where Palin told anyone not to have premarital sex.

weld resigns to take a job as embassdor...which he never got...the other guy resigns to become embassdor to canada.....so they steppd down for other jobs....

good try but no gold star for you

just change the question as it suits you bones, it's all good.
i think she's got a bunch of money coming from a book deal and she's getting out because she doesn't have to deal with the bullshit any more.
makes no difference to me one way or the other-i was never gonna vote for her.

bones DID kick out her 26 year old son out because he had a girl sleep over,,,,,,,

since when are parents responsible for mistakes their kids make?

when you enable them by allowing them to have sex in your home...then you are responsible...oddly the child was still a minor.....do you not take responsiblity for the actions of your kids in your home?

i do..that is why my son does not live at home any more...house rules are house rules follow them or move out...he left...

before she was pregnant???? did they sleep in the same room???

when you enable them by allowing them to have sex in your home...then you are responsible...oddly the child was still a minor.....do you not take responsiblity for the actions of your kids in your home?

i do..that is why my son does not live at home any more...house rules are house rules follow them or move out...he left...

define allow. did she know it was happening?

Palin gets a big advance for a book. She can now travel around and pick up well paying speaking engagements and still run for president in 2012 if she wants to. Beats being governor of Alaska.

I keep thinking of Law and Order episodes....

I think, considering all the ethics charges levied at her (and thus far dodged), that there is something more to this scenario than meets the "media eye". I think she finally came up against a "discrepency" for which she cannot defend herself nor her administration and was offered "a deal"... step down, or face the music.

Yep... sounds like an L&O storyline to me. I'm just sayin'.

define allow. did she know it was happening?

if she let them sleep in the same room....guilty

Palin gets a big advance for a book. She can now travel around and pick up well paying speaking engagements and still run for president in 2012 if she wants to. Beats being governor of Alaska.

chris proves the blind squirrel theory is correct.
:clap2:
nice work, have an almond.

McCain dissed her last week, but still that shouldn't have affected her job as Gov. Very unusual for a governor to step down mid-term. :eusa_eh:

name one gov who has stepped down that didnt do it due to scandal or hiding something.....

go on i will waiting....

name one political figure in history who has had to endure this many attacks on her family.

go on. I'll wait.

so you think she is dropping out of politics altogether....permanently? Because what you are saying, is that she can't stand the heat of politics...so this means, she has put herself, permanently out of it, no senate and certainly no presidential run!?

Would you ever vote for a QUITTER? Someone who didn't 'get tough, when the tough gets going'?

bill clinton and especially hillary clinton took more abuse than anyone that i know in politics....from republicans, from obama's team, from ken star....from dems as well!

care

Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

Ben Smith's Blog: Palin opposed sex-ed - Politico.com

Wow! I saw the speech. She rambled on and on that I didn't know wtf she was talking about. It was about as clear as the Couric interview.

Anyway, the poor girl just couldn't take it. Just too much of everything. Well, it's a good thing we found out before 2013 when Putin would be on the phone about something.

I cannot imagine that quitting your job as governor would be the road to the White House.
Stick a fork in her. She is done.
another lying lib

name one gov who has stepped down that didnt do it due to scandal or hiding something.....

go on i will waiting....

name one political figure in history who has had to endure this many attacks on her family.

go on. I'll wait.

so you think she is dropping out of politics altogether....permanently? Because what you are saying, is that she can't stand the heat of politics...so this means, she has put herself, permanently out of it, no senate and certainly no presidential run!?

Would you ever vote for a QUITTER? Someone who didn't 'get tough, when the tough gets going'?

bill clinton and especially hillary clinton took more abuse than anyone that i know in politics....from republicans, from obama's team, from ken star....from dems as well!

care

Not sure. that is exactly what Andrea Mitchell reported.

Would I vote for Palin? Not in the republican primaries. Against obama? absolutely.

the clinton family was not harassed like Palin's was.

Q: Will you support funding for abstinence-until-marriage education instead of for explicit sex-education programs, school-based clinics, and the distribution of contraceptives in schools?

SP: Yes, the explicit sex-ed programs will not find my support.

Ben Smith's Blog: Palin opposed sex-ed - Politico.com

what is an EXPLICIT SEX ed program?

Is sex ed in our schools called EXPLICIT SEX ED????

link to where they were sleeping in the same room or that palin knew they were dating and living under the same roof......

Forum List

Back