Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

lol looks like yet another bullshit complaint. This is exactly why she stepped down. How is she supposed to get anything done while libs are constantly harrassing her?

I hope they catch whomever leaked the story.

Wow! I'm glad you just said that. Sort of vindicates what we were saying when the GOP wouldn't stop harrassing Bill Clinton over bullshit. :clap2:
except Clinton was actually guilty and so were a lot of others

Guilty of what...lying about a blow job? All that taxpayer money for that?

She does get a Hell of a lot of shit thrown her way.

God, the woman has five kids to raise, and made the right chocie to go and raise them. Leave her alone. If she's guilty of anything, it is being a bit of a bimbo.

No, she abused her power and spent money that wasn't hers.

Lucky she didn't get oral from an intern or you'd be calling for her head.
uh, Caligirl is HARDLY a Palin supporter
you just keep steppin in the shit
maybe you should start to open your eyes around dog parks

lol looks like yet another bullshit complaint. This is exactly why she stepped down. How is she supposed to get anything done while libs are constantly harrassing her?

I hope they catch whomever leaked the story.

Wow! I'm glad you just said that. Sort of vindicates what we were saying when the GOP wouldn't stop harrassing Bill Clinton over bullshit. :clap2:
except Clinton was actually guilty and so were a lot of others

He was guilty of what? Lying about a BJ? You didn't go after him all 8 years for just Monicagate. Look into all the GATES the Clinton's went thru and get back to me on that boy.

Do you have any proof of that?

Anything at all?

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe - More politics- msnbc.com

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.
thats not PROOF, asshole

She does get a Hell of a lot of shit thrown her way.

God, the woman has five kids to raise, and made the right chocie to go and raise them. Leave her alone. If she's guilty of anything, it is being a bit of a bimbo.

uh, Caligirl is HARDLY a Palin supporter
you just keep steppin in the shit
maybe you should start to open your eyes around dog parks

Boy, I sure stepped in it, huh boy?

I remember I was telling right wing faggots like you that Cheney was guilty and they wanted to wait till the courts decided. Then they decided and Scooter got convicted and pardon'ed.

PS. We still haven't decided if we should prosecute the BUsh's yet. So don't get too cocky. And we already know what your defense will be if we do. We're wasting tax payers money and they did it because of terrorism.

You are just a punk bitch plain and simple.

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

:lol:

So in fact, you don 't have any proof at all.

Out of all the complaints, thank god nothing has stuck yet. I don't want to see that changing any time soon.

I fixed your sentence so its more accurate.
you need to read the announcements
it is a rule violation to change quotes now

Do you have any proof of that?

Anything at all?

I sure do:

thats not PROOF, asshole

More to come Palin lover. I bet you would suck Todd's dick if it just came out of her twat. Hell, you'd suck his dick for any reason.

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.
and since this allegation was filed AFTER she resigned, you FAIL once again

I sure do:

thats not PROOF, asshole

More to come Palin lover. I bet you would suck Todd's dick if it just came out of her twat. Hell, you'd suck his dick for any reason.
you are one disgusting fuck, thats for sure

Out of all the complaints, thank god nothing has stuck yet. I don't want to see that changing any time soon.

I fixed your sentence so its more accurate.
you need to read the announcements
it is a rule violation to change quotes now

You are the biggest little bitch on USMB. Fucking pussy.

I sure do:

thats not PROOF, asshole

I saw suck and dick and thought you were referring to yourself and the Ossiah.

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

Insanity? You mean like the failed Clinton witchhunts? :lol:

It's a cult all right.
there were a lot of convictions from those "whitchhunts"

Palin has shown some questionable ethics during her term as governor. If there is merit then they deserve to be investigated and she is not some sacred cow to be protected at all costs - she is a public official and not above criticism.

If it has to do with her family and personal life - then leave it alone - but that is not the case here.

its being reported on FNC

story still developing

In today's news: AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe
Independent report raises questions on her use of legal defense fund

Wrong is wrong. And where does it stop? First you allow them to steal an election, then delete emails, then out a cia agent, then refuse to testify, then classify the information, then torture?

Next thing you know they'll be lying us into wars. Oh yea, they already did that.

We were getting rid of Cheney who abused his power and the right wanted to replace him with someone who is being investigated for abusing their power? Real smart.

She's going to be a celebrity. That's it.

Link this or I will delete it.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

It's a cult all right.

Fourteen and most relatively minor - indictments that could have been gotten in other ways. In the end, Starr exonerated Clinton of any involvement. Neither the expense nor length of the "investigation" which branched out into "anything goes" were justified by such minimal results. The only certainty is it led to the demise of the Independent Counsel Law. What a waste of resources.

Palin has shown some questionable ethics during her term as governor. If there is merit then they deserve to be investigated and she is not some sacred cow to be protected at all costs - she is a public official and not above criticism.

If it has to do with her family and personal life - then leave it alone - but that is not the case here.
thats just it, none of them have been valid
all its done it waste tax payer funds
and i said basically the same thing about most of the Clinton investigations and they actually DID find problems
there were a lot of convicxtion in THOSE investigation
and NONE against Palin

It's a cult all right.

Fourteen and most relatively minor - indictments that could have been gotten in other ways. In the end, Starr exonerated Clinton of any involvement. Neither the expense nor length of the "investigation" which branched out into "anything goes" were justified by such minimal results. The only certainty is it led to the demise of the Independent Counsel Law. What a waste of resources.
and as i said in my previous post
i was against the huge waste of money those investigation caused as well
it was stupid

Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.
and since this allegation was filed AFTER she resigned, you FAIL once again

Sweet Willy said:
Dead wrong. As usual, you are making an argument out of ignorance.

These allegations were filed in April, sweetie. She has been under investigation since April on these charges. How coincidental that her resignation came just as the investigator was to announce his findings.

It's just like I and several others said: She resigned under investigation.

Here we have the base of Divecon's lie.

I had said that Palin must have been under investigation when she resigned. When it became public that indeed she was under investigation, I posted in the threas that sure enough, she was under investigation.

Divecon, as you see above, claims that I fail because the charges weren't made until AFTER she resigned. That isn't true. Fact is, she was under investigation when she resigned. The very charges that we had been discussing all day were filed on April 27.

Divecon simply can't bring herself to face facts: Palin resigned under investigation. The charges were not filed after she resigned. They were filed April 27th.

Divecon later claims that she was talking about different charges. What those charges are, we don't know. Divecon never mentioned them before and has declined to cite them since.

Fact is, when Divecon is wrong, she lies.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back