Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

Do you have any proof of that?

Anything at all?

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe - More politics- msnbc.com

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.
thats not PROOF, asshole

Here Divecon responds to the story regarding the charges that Palin accepted money to pay her legal dents. The story cites the report filed and leaked on July 14th.

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.
thats not PROOF, asshole

Here Divecon responds to the story regarding the charges that Palin accepted money to pay her legal dents. The story cites the report filed and leaked on July 14th.
yeah, thats still not PROOF asshole

Do you have any proof of that?

Anything at all?

I sure do:

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

:lol:

So in fact, you don 't have any proof at all.

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Here we have Concept responding to the report filed on July 14, the report I have cited.

See the next post for Divecon's response.

We still don't have the sources from Maple who created this thread. One of the quotes has been challenged as a President John Fitzgerald Kennedy quote. Are the Republicans trying to rewrite Thomas Jefferson the founder of the Democratic Party? Please see post 1041 this thread).

To help you verify your source, following is a sample Bibliography. Please fill it out, now.

<removed img to save bandwidth>
MAPLE

A NUMBER OF US ARE STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE DOCUMENTATION ON THE WORDS YOU CREDITED TO THOMAS JEFFERSON IN THIS THREAD, THAT YOU CREATED.
uh, dumbass, I created this thread
and a link is in post #2

i removed the image and the color fonts to save bandwidth and peoples eyes

and moron, he never credited those words to jefferson

Funny. I ask a question about mis-quotes from Thomas Jefferson, and suddenly, I am the "moron." Then my post changes, and we start hearing about "bandwidth." Looks to me like another Republican distraction has been uncovered. Curiouser and curiouser these low life Repubs!

We still don't have the sources from Maple who created this thread. One of the quotes has been challenged as a President John Fitzgerald Kennedy quote. Are the Republicans trying to rewrite Thomas Jefferson the founder of the Democratic Party? Please see post 1041 this thread).

To help you verify your source, following is a sample Bibliography. Please fill it out, now.

<removed img to save bandwidth>
MAPLE

A NUMBER OF US ARE STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE DOCUMENTATION ON THE WORDS YOU CREDITED TO THOMAS JEFFERSON IN THIS THREAD, THAT YOU CREATED.
and a link is in post #2

Funny. I ask a question about mis-quotes from Thomas Jefferson, and suddenly, I am the "moron." Then my post changes, and we start hearing about "bandwidth." Looks to me like another Republican distraction has been uncovered. Curiouser and curiouser these low life Repubs!
you ARE the moron

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.
and since this allegation was filed AFTER she resigned, you FAIL once again

Here is Divecon claiming that the allegation, the only allegation we have been discussing, the only particular allegation cited today, the one Divecon has been responding to all afternoon, Divecon claims the allegation was only filed after she resigned. That is, of course, WRONG.

The allegation, as I have shown, was filed on April 27.

The results of the investigation were filed July 14.

Now, after all the cites and confirmation DIvecon says:

if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that wasnt the charge i was talking about

Divecon, this report, on these charges, are the only chrges you have responded to. The News Storys, the allegations, you repsonded to all of it.

When you were WRONG, YOU LIED.

GO fuck yourself you dishonest piece of shit.

I sure do:

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Here we have Concept responding to the report filed on July 14, the report I have cited.

See the next post for Divecon's response.
you are a fucking moron
there was a complaint filed AFTER she announced her resignation
stop being a fucking asshole

Last edited:
Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.

Here is Divecon claiming that the allegation, the only allegation we have been discussing, the only particular allegation cited today, the one Divecon has been responding to all afternoon, Divecon claims the allegation was only filed after she resigned. That is, of course, WRONG.

if you actually knew what you were talking about you would know that wasnt the charge i was talking about

Divecon, this report, on these charges, are the only chrges you have responded to. The News Storys, the allegations, you repsonded to all of it.

still a fucking moron

you are the dishonest piece of shit
i said there was a charge filed after she resigned and there is
fuck off moron

Last edited:
and a link is in post #2

You are the moron. No, you are the moron. You are the moron! What is this Jr High School? Or, a sleazy Repub trying to mis-quote Thomas Jefferson?

I am making a 4th request about mis-quotes from Thomas Jefferson, and suddenly, I am the "moron." Then my post changes, and we start hearing about "bandwidth." Looks to me like another Republican distraction has been uncovered. LOOKS LIKE A DIVE-CON SCAM TO ME. GIVE THE SOURCE OF THE JEFFERSON QUOTES, NOW. 4TH REQUEST

Last edited:

still a fucking moron

Divecon, please do tell us exactly which charges you have been talking about.

I have reviewed the pages here and the only charges we have been talking about are the charges regarding Palin's illegal solicitation of money for personal use.

You, nor anyone has discussed anything but these specific charges. The AP story and links have been posted.

Once your ignorance was shown, you claimed that you have been talking about an entirely different charge. What charge is that? I don't see it. I see you repsonding to the defense fund ethics charge but I don't see where you or anyone has discussed any other charges. Yet you claim you were talking about another charge all together.

Are you really that stupid that you can carry on a multi page conversation and not know what everyone is talking about?

OR ARE YOU A GOD DAMNED LIAR?

still a fucking moron

Divecon, please do tell us exactly which charges you have been talking about.

I have reviewed the pages here and the only charges we have been talking about are the charges regarding Palin's illegal solicitation of money for personal use.

You, nor anyone has discussed anything but these specific charges. The AP story and links have been posted.

Once your ignorance was shown, you claimed that you have been talking about an entirely different charge. What charge is that? I don't see it. I see you repsonding to the defense fund ethics charge but I don't see where you or anyone has discussed any other charges. Yet you claim you were talking about another charge all together.

Are you really that stupid that you can carry on a multi page conversation and not know what everyone is talking about?

OR ARE YOU A GOD DAMNED LIAR?
fuck off asshole

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

This pissed off republican believes Sara placed herself on a pedestal for public scrutiny and failed miserably. She is clearly not qualified to be the president of the United States and the thought of her being a heartbeat away last election was frightening.

Here is post # 1075 at 7:50 am. The first mention of ethics charges against Palin. The conversation continues all day, with NO mention of any other charges.

In today's news: AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe
Independent report raises questions on her use of legal defense fund

My first post on the issue was post #1097

In post # 1105, Divecon makes her first response, quoting the story of the report filed July 14, regarding, in specific, accepting private donations for personal expenses.

To which Divecon responds:

thats not PROOF, asshole

So, Divecon quotes the actual story of the actual allegations and responds to THIS PARTICULAR CHARGE.

In post #1109, Divecon claims these allegations were not made until after Palin resigned. Of course, she is wrong, but we'll get to that.

Here, in post # 1127, Divecon again tries to say that we're talking about another charge. But it isn't there. There is NO OTHER CHARGE MENTIONED BY ANYONE.

not THIS charge you fucking moron

Here, in post #1130, Divecon says that I must have the charges mixed up and demands a link. The link has already been posted but Divecon didn't read it, evidently.

wheres the link?

because you are such a fucking liar i dont believe you and i suspect you have the charges mixed up

In post #1135, I post links to the actual complaint and investigators report regarding the charges we have been discussing since 8:00 this morning.

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/imag..._complaint.pdf

This is the complaint regarding Palin using her office for personal gain. It was filed on April 27. It states that the defense fund that is using her likeness and position to solicit donations to pay personal expenses is a violation of Alaska law.

An investigator was assigned the case. Sarah Palin was under investigation when she resigned.

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/imag...al_Defense.pdf

This is the link to the investigators findings. It was released on the 14th of July.

In post # 1141, Divecon attempts to back pedal and claim that she has been talking about a completely different charge, all day long. Can Divecon really be that stupid? Is it possible that she was talking out of her ass ALL DAY LONG, completely lost from the conversation that has been going on all day? Is it possible? I guess so, but shit.....that's one stupid fucking puppy, if so.

In conclusion, Divecon, you are either incredibly stupid and participated in a conversation all day long, not reading what was posted and cited, just blowing hot air out of your ass OR you are a worthless, piece of shit, liar.

Either way, you're back on the ignore list.

Here is post # 1075 at 7:50 am. The first mention of ethics charges against Palin. The conversation continues all day, with NO mention of any other charges.

In post # 1105, Divecon makes her first response, quoting the story of the report filed July 14, regarding, in specific, accepting private donations for personal expenses.

So, Divecon quotes the actual story of the actual allegations and responds to THIS PARTICULAR CHARGE.

In post #1109, Divecon claims these allegations were not made until after Palin resigned. Of course, she is wrong, but we'll get to that.

Here, in post # 1127, Divecon again tries to say that we're talking about another charge. But it isn't there. There is NO OTHER CHARGE MENTIONED BY ANYONE.

Here, in post #1130, Divecon says that I must have the charges mixed up and demands a link. The link has already been posted but Divecon didn't read it, evidently.

In post #1135, I post links to the actual complaint and investigators report regarding the charges we have been discussing since 8:00 this morning.

This is the complaint regarding Palin using her office for personal gain. It was filed on April 27. It states that the defense fund that is using her likeness and position to solicit donations to pay personal expenses is a violation of Alaska law.

An investigator was assigned the case. Sarah Palin was under investigation when she resigned.

This is the link to the investigators findings. It was released on the 14th of July.

In post # 1141, Divecon attempts to back pedal and claim that she has been talking about a completely different charge, all day long. Can Divecon really be that stupid? Is it possible that she was talking out of her ass ALL DAY LONG, completely lost from the conversation that has been going on all day? Is it possible? I guess so, but shit.....that's one stupid fucking puppy, if so.

In conclusion, Divecon, you are either incredibly stupid and participated in a conversation all day long, not reading what was posted and cited, just blowing hot air out of your ass OR you are a worthless, piece of shit, liar.

and you are still an asshole
so i made a mistake about what YOU were talking about
fuck off

fuck off, adolf.

[and you are still an asshole
fuck off

Divecon, what is so difficult about telling the truth?

You just didn't know that this investigation began in April. You were going on the filing date of July 14th for the investigators report.

There was no mistake, there was no misunderstanding, you made an incorrect statement out of ignorance and you don't have in you to do anything except lie to try and cover.

It's OK. I suspect that few actually know when this investigation started. You don't have to be a liar. You took an honest mistake and rather than say "I was wrong" or "I didn't know", you chose to lie.

You're a liar. It's that simple.

[and you are still an asshole
fuck off

Divecon, what is so difficult about telling the truth?

You just didn't know that this investigation began in April. You were going on the filing date of July 14th for the investigators report.

There was no mistake, there was no misunderstanding, you made an incorrect statement out of ignorance and you don't have in you to do anything except lie to try and cover.

It's OK. I suspect that few actually know when this investigation started. You don't have to be a liar. You took an honest mistake and rather than say "I was wrong" or "I didn't know", you chose to lie.

You're a liar. It's that simple.

and you're a raving anti-Semitic asshole. It's that simple.

fuck off, adolf.

yeah...whatever.

Can you demonstrate that Divecon is not a liar?

Can you show us where Divecon stated or responded to any allegations except the ONLY allegation referenced in this converation?

It doesn't exist. She wasn't talking about another allegation. She was wrong and hasn't the character to admit it.

Forum List

Back