Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

[and you are still an asshole
so i made a mistake about what YOU were talking about
fuck off

Divecon, what is so difficult about telling the truth?

You just didn't know that this investigation began in April. You were going on the filing date of July 14th for the investigators report.

There was no mistake, there was no misunderstanding, you made an incorrect statement out of ignorance and you don't have in you to do anything except lie to try and cover.

It's OK. I suspect that few actually know when this investigation started. You don't have to be a liar. You took an honest mistake and rather than say "I was wrong" or "I didn't know", you chose to lie.

You're a liar. It's that simple.
wow, i thought you put me on ignore

LOL

all you have done is prove i was wrong about what YOU were talking about
not that i lied about ANYTHING
yet you prove you lied when you said you put me on ignore

Last edited:
and you're a raving anti-Semitic asshole. It's that simple.

I agree that this is a distinct possibility. I own up to my misgivings regarding Judaism and the fact that I can be an asshole. I try to be a better person everyday.

But I don't lie about it.

fuck off, adolf.

yeah...whatever.

Can you demonstrate that Divecon is not a liar?

Can you show us where Divecon stated or responded to any allegations except the ONLY allegation referenced in this converation?

It doesn't exist. She wasn't talking about another allegation. She was wrong and hasn't the character to admit it.
can you demonstrate that YOU arent
LOL

[and you are still an asshole
so i made a mistake about what YOU were talking about
fuck off

You just didn't know that this investigation began in April. You were going on the filing date of July 14th for the investigators report.

There was no mistake, there was no misunderstanding, you made an incorrect statement out of ignorance and you don't have in you to do anything except lie to try and cover.

It's OK. I suspect that few actually know when this investigation started. You don't have to be a liar. You took an honest mistake and rather than say "I was wrong" or "I didn't know", you chose to lie.

LOL

Not yet. I get to make the decision when I'm through thrashing your sorry lying ass.

I think that'll do. :lol:

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

:lol:

So in fact, you don 't have any proof at all.

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

Quitting your job as Govenor of Alaska

LOL

Not yet. I get to make the decision when I'm through thrashing your sorry lying ass.

I think that'll do. :lol:
yet you havent you lying asshole

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

i can agree with that

well, if she thinks that improves her chances at elective office

i can agree with that

I dint understand how quitting your elected office can help someones chances AT elective office
That type of thinking only makes sense to Sean Hannity

Last edited:
OR ARE YOU A GOD DAMNED LIAR? fuck off asshole

Yeah, I think someone is pulling some tricks with technology, and source information in post 1041. Looks like mis-representation of Thomas Jefferson's words. Just another Republican distraction of the issues by a dead political party.

gop.elephant.dead.jpg

Last edited:
fuck off asshole

Yeah, I think DiveCon is pulling some tricks with technology, and source information in post 1041. Looks like mis-representation of Thomas Jefferson's words by one of DiveCon's cronies, Maple. Just another Republican distraction from the issues from a dead political party.
no, that would be you

and thanks for giving me such authority that i have "cronies"

Last edited:
i can agree with that

I dint understand how quitting your elected office can help someones chances AT elective office
it sure didnt help her with me
the slime machine will be after her even more if she tries again
look at how they havent let up even since she resigned.

[Yeah, I think someone is pulling some tricks with technology, and source information in post 1041. Looks like mis-representation of Thomas Jefferson's words. Just another Republican distraction of the issues by a dead political party.

I don't know about the others but I've had a couple run ins with Divecon and lies. She will lie in the face of complete evidence to the contrary.

Put her on ignore for a couple weeks and when you feel like hearing the latest bullshit you can take her off for an hour or two.

[Yeah, I think someone is pulling some tricks with technology, and source information in post 1041. Looks like mis-representation of Thomas Jefferson's words. Just another Republican distraction of the issues by a dead political party.

I don't know about the others but I've had a couple run ins with Divecon and lies. She will lie in the face of complete evidence to the contrary.

Put her on ignore for a couple weeks and when you feel like hearing the latest bullshit you can take her off for an hour or two.
and here you are lying again
you have been told i am NOT a she several times and you keep LYING

IT HAS BEEN said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone...

HOW DID JEFFERSON KNOW??????

Especially read the last quote from 1802.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe,
we shall become as corrupt as Europe .
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.
A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..'

Boy are we in trouble with this President, he does not beleive any of this.:cuckoo: Pretty scary, see any paralells here, I sure do.
nope, this is #1041 and i didnt post it

and since he didnt attribe the part in question to ANYONE, whats the big fucking deal derek the fucking moron

or are you asking for the source for ALL the jefferson quotes?
which ones do you dispute as being made by jefferson?

Last edited:
i can agree with that

She is still Govenor and still using her powers as evidenced by the OP

Imagine a Governor not quitting without arranging things so that the power of her office can be transitioned smoothly! Outrage.

And then imagine that while still the Governor, she actually has the unitigated audacity to perform the duties of her Office using the powers of her Office. OUTWAGE!

The slimey attacks on her MUST continue!

Good point, Silly.

Last edited:

oh well, EXCUSE ME
shes still officially governor for another 3 days

must be nice living the life of a nit picker

Forum List

Back