Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

there were a lot of convictions from those "whitchhunts"

Fourteen and most relatively minor - indictments that could have been gotten in other ways. In the end, Starr exonerated Clinton of any involvement. Neither the expense nor length of the "investigation" which branched out into "anything goes" were justified by such minimal results. The only certainty is it led to the demise of the Independent Counsel Law. What a waste of resources.
and as i said in my previous post
i was against the huge waste of money those investigation caused as well
it was stupid

Ya...it sure was....enough to make sick to death of partisan politics and inflated politicians.

Palin has shown some questionable ethics during her term as governor. If there is merit then they deserve to be investigated and she is not some sacred cow to be protected at all costs - she is a public official and not above criticism.

If it has to do with her family and personal life - then leave it alone - but that is not the case here.
thats just it, none of them have been valid
all its done it waste tax payer funds
and i said basically the same thing about most of the Clinton investigations and they actually DID find problems
there were a lot of convicxtion in THOSE investigation
and NONE against Palin

You're comparing an investigation that covered something like 4 years (?) to an investigation, in this case - that was only begun in April and is far from complete and saying there are no convictions against Palin. The others have also been in a much shorter time frame.

But you might have a valid point - it may well be similar to the Clinton witchhunt. And, like it - maybe there will be some convictions but probably not worth the cost.

It also reminds me both in terms of frivolous lawsuits and legal expenses endured by the defendents - of the Obama birth certificate litigation.

Palin has shown some questionable ethics during her term as governor. If there is merit then they deserve to be investigated and she is not some sacred cow to be protected at all costs - she is a public official and not above criticism.

If it has to do with her family and personal life - then leave it alone - but that is not the case here.

Some of it does. Some of it is about her flying the entire Clampet Clan on trips with her. Leave the kids at home with Todd.

thats just it, none of them have been valid
all its done it waste tax payer funds
and i said basically the same thing about most of the Clinton investigations and they actually DID find problems
there were a lot of convicxtion in THOSE investigation
and NONE against Palin

You're comparing an investigation that covered something like 4 years (?) to an investigation, in this case - that was only begun in April and is far from complete and saying there are no convictions against Palin. The others have also been in a much shorter time frame.

But you might have a valid point - it may well be similar to the Clinton witchhunt. And, like it - maybe there will be some convictions but probably not worth the cost.

It also reminds me both in terms of frivolous lawsuits and legal expenses endured by the defendents - of the Obama birth certificate litigation.

This latest complaint is about how Palin intends to pay for her defense. Rather than seek damages from the adverse party or seek to have the state pay the legal fees, she endorsed and approved of the use of her image and office for the purpose of soliciting money to pay personal bills. Clearly illegal.

With all the whining about Obama hiring lawyers to fight off the CTers, could you imagine if he had a legal defense fund out there collecting money to pay for it?

you need to read the announcements
it is a rule violation to change quotes now

You are the biggest little bitch on USMB. Fucking pussy.
so you dont give a fuck about staying up on the rules?
i dont like the change, but the change happened
next time i wont inform your sorry ass and let you take the heat

if bobo gets banned, how will he be able to waste time on his boss' dime?

Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.
and since this allegation was filed AFTER she resigned, you FAIL once again

Dead wrong. As usual, you are making an argument out of ignorance.

These allegations were filed in April, sweetie. She has been under investigation since April on these charges. How coincidental that her resignation came just as the investigator was to announce his findings.

It's just like I and several others said: She resigned under investigation.
not THIS charge you fucking moron

and since this allegation was filed AFTER she resigned, you FAIL once again

These allegations were filed in April, sweetie. She has been under investigation since April on these charges. How coincidental that her resignation came just as the investigator was to announce his findings.

Yes, this charge, dumbass.

The complaint was filed April 27. It was confidential and Sarah knew about it, she just didn't say.

She left under investigation.

There is a link to the specific complaint filed on April 27, the reults of that investigation were filed on July 14th.

YOU ARE DEAD WRONG. As usual.

The complaint was filed April 27. It was confidential and Sarah knew about it, she just didn't say.

There is a link to the specific complaint filed on April 27, the reults of that investigation were filed on July 14th.

wheres the link?

because you are such a fucking liar i dont believe you and i suspect you have the charges mixed up

You are the biggest little bitch on USMB. Fucking pussy.

You stupid bitches would love nothing more to have the opposition banned. Me, I only come here looking for you pussies. I love to show you what pussies you actually are.

Dumb pussies. Ignorant. Greedy and racist.

You stupid bitches would love nothing more to have the opposition banned. Me, I only come here looking for you pussies. I love to show you what pussies you actually are.

Dumb pussies. Ignorant. Greedy and racist.
no sillbozo, we dont want you banned
you are one of our favorite punching bags

wheres the link?

because you are such a fucking liar i dont believe you and i suspect you have the charges mixed up

You're wrong, you're stupid and once again, you aren't worth the time.

But for anyone with an actual functioning brain:

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/0721-Chatman_complaint.pdf

This is the complaint regarding Palin using her office for personal gain. It was filed on April 27. It states that the defense fund that is using her likeness and position to solicit donations to pay personal expenses is a violation of Alaska law.

An investigator was assigned the case. Sarah Palin was under investigation when she resigned.

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/0721-Legal_Defense.pdf

This is the link to the investigators findings. It was released on the 14th of July.

Palin left office in the middle of an investigation just before the results were to be released. It is EXACTLY as I said it was. She resigned because charges were on the way.

Last edited:

wheres the link?

You're wrong, you're stupid and once again, you aren't worth the time.

But for anyone with an actual functioning brain:

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/imag..._complaint.pdf

This is the complaint regarding Palin using her office for personal gain. It states that the defense fund that is using her likeness and position to solicit donations to pay personal expenses is a violation of Alaska law.

An investigator was assigned the case. Sarah Palin was under investigation when she resigned.

http://ktuu.images.worldnow.com/images/incoming/0721-Legal_Defense.pdf

This is the link to the investigators findings. It was released on the 14th of July.

Palin left office in the middle of an investigation just before the results were to be released. It is EXACTLY as I said it was. She resigned because charges were on the way.
your first link is broken

We still don't have the sources from Maple who created post 1041.

One of the quotes has been challenged as a President John Fitzgerald Kennedy quote.

Are the Republicans REWRITING Thomas Jefferson the founder of the Democratic Party?

Maple, to help you verify your source, following is a sample Bibliography.

Please fill it out,

NOW!

bibliography.png

MAPLE

A NUMBER OF US ARE STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE DOCUMENTATION ON THE WORDS YOU CREDITED TO THOMAS JEFFERSON IN THIS THREAD.

Last edited:
We still don't have the sources from Maple who created this thread. One of the quotes has been challenged as a President John Fitzgerald Kennedy quote. Are the Republicans trying to rewrite Thomas Jefferson the founder of the Democratic Party? Please see post 1041 this thread).

To help you verify your source, following is a sample Bibliography. Please fill it out, now.

<removed img to save bandwidth>
MAPLE

A NUMBER OF US ARE STILL WAITING FOR SOURCE DOCUMENTATION ON THE WORDS YOU CREDITED TO THOMAS JEFFERSON IN THIS THREAD, THAT YOU CREATED.
uh, dumbass, I created this thread
and a link is in post #2

i removed the image and the color fonts to save bandwidth and peoples eyes

and moron, he never credited those words to jefferson

Last edited:

Forum List

Back