Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

and btw, this is the 4th complaint this woman has filed.

lol.

Is that all it takes? I'm going to start suing other Republicans and maybe they'll quit too.

Sarah Palin can't spin this. She's a quitter and some of the complaints are probably really damning.

I know you guys think its ok for your guys to lie cheat and steal, but it isn't.

She does get a Hell of a lot of shit thrown her way.

God, the woman has five kids to raise, and made the right chocie to go and raise them. Leave her alone. If she's guilty of anything, it is being a bit of a bimbo.

No, she abused her power and spent money that wasn't hers.

Lucky she didn't get oral from an intern or you'd be calling for her head.

Do you have any proof of that?

Anything at all?

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

AP: Palin implicated in ethics probe - More politics- msnbc.com

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.

there is no hell like a woman scorned.. Sarah Palin is a woman who has been scorned.. democwats should watch their backs there is going to be some big time political vengeance.

Anything at all?

I sure do:

ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An independent investigator has found evidence that Gov. Sarah Palin may have violated ethics laws by accepting private donations to pay her legal debts, in the latest legal distraction for the former vice presidential candidate as she prepares to leave office this week.

The report obtained by The Associated Press says Palin is securing unwarranted benefits and receiving improper gifts through the Alaska Fund Trust, set up by supporters.

And more to come. So be careful how much you go to bat for her. You're going to be embarrassed.

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

:lol:

So in fact, you don 't have any proof at all.

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

and btw, this is the 4th complaint this woman has filed.

lol.

Is that all it takes? I'm going to start suing other Republicans and maybe they'll quit too.

Sarah Palin can't spin this. She's a quitter and some of the complaints are probably really damning.

I know you guys think its ok for your guys to lie cheat and steal, but it isn't.

"probably really damming"?

How embarrassing for you.

Anything at all?

I sure do:

What proof? That oisn't proof of anytihng. They are still investigating and haven't come to any decision yet.

Out of all the complaints, thank god nothing has stuck yet. I don't want to see that changing any time soon.

I fixed your sentence so its more accurate.

God, the woman has five kids to raise, and made the right chocie to go and raise them. Leave her alone. If she's guilty of anything, it is being a bit of a bimbo.

You don't really follow that well, do you?

there is no hell like a woman scorned.. Sarah Palin is a woman who has been scorned.. democwats should watch their backs there is going to be some big time political vengeance.

What's she gonna do? Run for president and then quit? :lol:

wait for it! it will come!

For sure she will run with all the money she will raise from dummies like you. :lol: She's gonna cash in on your stupidity, I mean her fame.

PS. I thought all politicians are corrupt/the same?

Except Palin? Is she the one innocent/honest one?

She is your Messiah. :lol:

You don't really follow that well, do you?

I follow enough to know you are gullable and have drinken too much of the coolaid.

Who would have thought....Sarah Palin has become a cult figure....

Excuses fly :)

I sure do:

Out of all the complaints, thank god nothing has stuck yet. I don't want to see that changing any time soon.

I fixed your sentence so its more accurate.

Don't change my words, you little liberal piece of shit.

This is just a perfect example of what's happening in Alaska.

You have nothing on her so you have to make frivolous accusations and just make shit up.
You have nothing. Good thing she is irrelevant I guess. :lol:

Anything at all?

I sure do:

Out of all the complaints, you libs have not been able to get anything to stick. I don't see that changing any time soon.

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

I sure do:

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

Haven't had much to say about Palin except that I figured she was under investigation again and that's why she did what she did. Sure enough, as noted above, she was under investigation for using her office for personal gain. Looks like charges are coming.

I sure do:

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

Insanity? You mean like the failed Clinton witchhunts? :lol:

It's a cult all right.

Insanity is having someone tape your pastor chasing out the witchcraft from your body.

Other than that? Palin is just stupid. Like I've said many times before, she's just a political Playboy Bunny bimbo.

She's also proof of artificial intelligence.

Q: What do you call a blonde who dyes her hair brown?
A: Artificial intelligence.

No wonder she screwed the pooch on most of her interviews. They tried to make her look smart, but forgot to educate her. Nope.....boobs and guns ain't no contest when it comes to thoughtful consideration of real issues. Palin doesn't have what it takes.

Last edited:

lol looks like yet another bullshit complaint. This is exactly why she stepped down. How is she supposed to get anything done while libs are constantly harrassing her?

I hope they catch whomever leaked the story.

Wow! I'm glad you just said that. Sort of vindicates what we were saying when the GOP wouldn't stop harrassing Bill Clinton over bullshit. :clap2:
except Clinton was actually guilty and so were a lot of others

Forum List

Back