Sarah Palin resigning as Governor of Alaska

it sure didnt help her with me
the slime machine will be after her even more if she tries again
look at how they havent let up even since she resigned.

She is still Govenor and still using her powers as evidenced by the OP

Imagine a Governor not quitting without arranging thins so that the power of her office can be transitioned smoothly! Outrage.

And then imagine that while still the Governor, she actually has the unitigated audacity to perform the duties of her Office using the powers of her Office. OUTWAGE!

The slimey attacks on her MUST continue!

Good point, Silly.
My bad I was referring to the wrong topic
But she is still Govenor

it sure didnt help her with me
the slime machine will be after her even more if she tries again
look at how they havent let up even since she resigned.

She is still Govenor and still using her powers as evidenced by the OP

Imagine a Governor not quitting without arranging thins so that the power of her office can be transitioned smoothly! Outrage.

And then imagine that while still the Governor, she actually has the unitigated audacity to perform the duties of her Office using the powers of her Office. OUTWAGE!

The slimey attacks on her MUST continue!

Good point, Silly.

the audacity!!

Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state

Palin to feds: Alaska is sovereign state
Constitutional rights reasserted in growing resistance to Washington

IT HAS BEEN said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone...

HOW DID JEFFERSON KNOW??????

Especially read the last quote from 1802.

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe,
we shall become as corrupt as Europe .
Thomas Jefferson

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those
who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes.
A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world.
Thomas Jefferson

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms.
Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:
'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..'

Boy are we in trouble with this President, he does not beleive any of this.:cuckoo: Pretty scary, see any paralells here, I sure do.
nope, this is #1041 and i didnt post it

and since he didnt attribe the part in question to ANYONE, whats the big fucking deal derek the fucking moron

or are you asking for the source for ALL the jefferson quotes?
which ones do you dispute as being made by jefferson?

Now, we will try this the same way I talk to my six year old. First, no one said you posted #1041. You are jumping to conclusions.

The "big fucking deal, moron" is that the source of the information was not given. One quote has already been attributed to President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, not Jefferson. Below is what scholars call a bibliography. This is a format to report a source in educated circles. No source listing, information is thrown out. I think some of these "quotes" are manufactured by you or people you know. I think you are DiveCon as in "Con Artist."

bibliography.png

Last edited:
IT HAS BEEN said the greatest volume of sheer brainpower in one place occurred when Jefferson dined alone...

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
Thomas Jefferson

My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government.
Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.
Thomas Jefferson

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical.
Thomas Jefferson

'I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered..'

Boy are we in trouble with this President, he does not beleive any of this.:cuckoo: Pretty scary, see any paralells here, I sure do.

and since he didnt attribe the part in question to ANYONE, whats the big fucking deal derek the fucking moron

Now, we will try this the same way I talk to my six year old. First, no one said you posted #1041. You are jumping to conclusions.

The "big fucking deal, moron" is that the source of the information was not given. One quote has already been attributed to President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, not Jefferson. Below is what scholars call a bibliography. This is a format to report a source in educated circles. No source listing, information is thrown out. I think some of these "quotes" are manufactured by you or people you know. I think you are DiveCon as in "Con Artist."

so, of the quotes that were attributed to jefferson, which ones are not
the first line of that post he didnt attribute to ANYONE
so you FAIL once again, derek the moron

Last edited:

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

Thomas Jefferson

bibliography.png

What a crock. If you care to DISPUTE that Jefferson said one or more (or all) of the quotes that WERE actually attributed to him in that post, there's this new and nifty tool you can use: algore's internets! On algore's internets, with diligence one can find a "search engine." Using a "search engine," like "Google," one can find what many of us already know. That these quotes have LONG been attributed to our 3rd President (before, during or after his service as President).

Is it possible that one or more of them were not actually his words?

Sure. Not terribly likely. Many of us have seen them over the course of the years. But I guess it IS possible.

If that's the case, and if it's important for some reason, you can go ahead and easily disprove the validity of ANY of them. Have at it. Then, maybe, you can tell us why it's important that it be established that it wasn't President Jefferson who said it or them.

so you FAIL once again, derek the moron[/QUOTE]

You really are the dumbest son-of-a-bitch in the world, as many writers in this thread have attributed to you. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WRITER TO PROVIDE PROOF OF SOURCES, NOT THE READER.

I Googled "dumbest son-of-a-bitch-in-the-world," and look what came up, your living room!

l_e686653494010bb64c03c15b704c5eed.jpg

You really are the dumbest son-of-a-bitch in the world, as many writers in this thread have attributed to you. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WRITER TO PROVIDE PROOF OF SOURCES, NOT THE READER.

I Googled "dumbest son-of-a-bitch-in-the-world," and look what came up, your living room!

l_e686653494010bb64c03c15b704c5eed.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Nope..........Dive Can't, Sushi Shark Food Extrordinaire, isn't the dumbest SOB in the world.

However...............he's in the top 10.

Amazing the lengths "you cons" will go to excuse her. If it were Obama, your knickers would be in such a twist they'd be up your butt.

What lengths? How many more failed frivolous investigations do you brain dead liberals need? :lol:

You have nothing on the woman and you still go after her.

Tell me lib, what is the definition of insanity?

Insanity? You mean like the failed Clinton witchhunts? :lol:

It's a cult all right.

Who was impeached again?

Short memory much? :lol:

weren't you arguing for a long time with another poster in another thread about non-attributed quotes without a link?

about congress members' opening statements?

did you insist on a link to the quotes? board etiquette and all?

EDIT: here is one of your posts demanding links to easy stuff compared to hunting apocryphal jefferson quotes

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-flame-zone/81997-glenn-beck-proves-once-again-hes-not-only-crazy-but-stupid-9.html#post1346923

link should take you to #123

Last edited:
weren't you arguing for a long time with another poster in another thread about non-attributed quotes without a link?

Very possibly. I have been in both discussions and arguements on the subject of source references.

I am one of many

Not clear on the question, does not sound like one of my interests.

I insist a source be given for everything presented as a FACT. Opinions have a strong place on the message boards, but I am really irritated when I read a post that is totally void of FACTS, and presented as factual. I am tired of air-heads running their mouths on the Internet with no/wrong information. Making these people look as stupid as they are sets an example. For God sake, we have Google!

Last edited:

Very possibly. I have been in both discussions and arguements on the subject of source references.

I am one of many

I insist a source be given for everything presented as a FACT. Opinions have a strong place on the message boards, but I am really irritated when I read a post that is totally void of FACTS, and presented as factual. I am tired of air-heads running their mouths on the Internet with no/wrong information. Making these people look as stupid as they are sets an example. For God sake, we have Google!

dammit derek, i was challenging divecon not you!

I am one of many

there is a difference
jefferson quotes are not that hard to find
and
he never mentioned a single jefferson quote that was in error
how ever, he did try to claim that the poster had attributed the first line in his post to jefferson, which he hadnt done
you clearly havent read the whole exchange or you would have known that
derek is a fucking moron

I am one of many

there is a difference
and
how ever, he did try to claim that the poster had attributed the first line in his post to jefferson, which he hadnt done
derek is a fucking moron

i don't buy that. to find the quotes of the sotomayor thingy you just had to do 1 search, very easy. to hunt down jefferson quotes is another kind of sport. confirmed quotes! not some apocryphal shit. that is the problem with those quotes. i pull a random number out of my head, but i will say 65% of quotes attributed to hitler where never correctly tracked to the source. so it is very easy to copy paste an armada of non-confirmed or made-up stuff, attribute it to a famous person, and then hide behind a wall of anonymity. and that is what this scatterbrain maple did, and you defend her.

there is a difference
and
derek is a fucking moron

i don't buy that. to find the quotes of the sotomayor thingy you just had to do 1 search, very easy. to hunt down jefferson quotes is another kind of sport. confirmed quotes! not some apocryphal shit. that is the problem with those quotes. i pull a random number out of my head, but i will say 65% of quotes attributed to hitler where never correctly tracked to the source. so it is very easy to copy paste an armada of non-confirmed or made-up stuff, attribute it to a famous person, and then hide behind a wall of anonymity. and that is what this scatterbrain maple did, and you defend her.
that wasnt the point, as i had said, his whole basis was that the first line in the post wasnt said by jefferson
well, the guy never claimed jefferson said it

there is a difference
and
derek is a fucking moron

that wasnt the point, as i had said, his whole basis was that the first line in the post wasnt said by jefferson
well, the guy never claimed jefferson said it

to me that was the point, wouldn't you like to see source to those jefferson quotes? i guess we'd all be surprised how many of them are actually confirmed.

Forum List

Back