Sarah Palin Soon to Be Single! Conservative Hottie!

The Christian religion gives a very specific reason why divorce is allowed, and " “incompatibility of temperament between the parties such that they find it impossible to live together as husband and wife.” is not that reason.
You don't seriously expect to be viewed as an expert on Christianity, do you?

Your hatred for Christianity limits your perspective.

I have no hatred for Christianity, and clearly my knowledge of the religion is far greater than yours since you do not even know this most basic tenet. I suppose it would shock you to find out I have a minor in Biblical History from a Christian university.

I have no hatred for Christianity, and clearly my knowledge of the religion is far greater than yours since you do not even know this most basic tenet. I suppose it would shock you to find out I have a minor in Biblical History from a Christian university.
Perhaps I should have said you hate Christians, specifically American Christians, not Christianity. Better?

And it doesn't matter what you did or claim to have studied. You speak with a mouth filled with childish, ignorant, and emotional disdain for those you disagree with, like Christians, and are clearly no expert on the subject.

Experts on subjects are able to back up their claims.

You arent.

Perhaps I should have said you hate Christians, specifically American Christians, not Christianity. Better?

And it doesn't matter what you did or claim to have studied. You speak with a mouth filled with childish, ignorant, and emotional disdain for those you disagree with, like Christians, and are clearly no expert on the subject.

You arent.

I do not hate anyone, why do you people always make the claim?

I apologize for assuming you had some biblical knowledge, I will not make that mistake again.

Matthew 19:

3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”

You arent.

I apologize for assuming you had some biblical knowledge, I will not make that mistake again.

Matthew 19:

3 And Pharisees came up to him and tested him by asking, “Is it lawful to divorce one's wife for any cause?” 4 He answered, “Have you not read that he who created them from the beginning made them male and female, 5 and said, ‘Therefore a man shall leave his father and his mother and hold fast to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So they are no longer two but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man separate.” 7 They said to him, “Why then did Moses command one to give a certificate of divorce and to send her away?” 8 He said to them, “Because of your hardness of heart Moses allowed you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you: whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery.”
Any hate filled dolt can google the Bible.

If you believed what you claim to know, you'd be a different poster.

As for why the "you people" point out your hatred, read your own posts.

You arent.

Matthew 19:

As Moses left Egypt with the Jews and went to get the Ten Commandments, Dathan and RGB were making the golden calf idol. 40 years of wandering in the desert as part of the punishment from God. She was sprightly middle age then and gave Dathan the best hummers.

You arent.

Matthew 19:

Any hate filled dolt can google the Bible.

If you believed what you claim to know, you'd be a different poster.

As for why the "you people" point out your hatred, read your own posts.

you are so cute when you play the "hate" card!

hate takes time and energy, none of you people are worth that. Disdain is a far more accurate word.

How did liddle Sawuh earn or deserve her riches?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
She accomplished much as a Mayor and Governor for her constituents. Which is more than Bernie Sanders Biden, and Pocahontas has done combined.

She also gave McCain a chance at defeating Ears as POTUS.

She should have been the presidential candidate. It was lost because of McCain
The first woman president will be a Republican. Possibly Ivanka Trump after Donald Trump has served his 8 years in office. Palin has been damaged by the SNL skits, too many people believe what they saw on SNL was true.
Oh, is THAT why Sawuh Paywin won't ever become President? Okay.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

How did liddle Sawuh earn or deserve her riches?

She accomplished much as a Mayor and Governor for her constituents. Which is more than Bernie Sanders Biden, and Pocahontas has done combined.

She also gave McCain a chance at defeating Ears as POTUS.
Can you, in your own words and without Google, briefly describe what her accomplishments as mayor of Alaska were?

Some guy is going to get lucky with this break-up. I dunno who is hotter shooting a weapon...Sarah Palin or Dana Loesch!
Sarah Palin and husband, Todd, apparently getting a divorce, court papers indicate
Hopefully she puts out because she’s dumber than a post. Hell she might as well be in a coma. No meaningful conversation either way.
She's a multi-millionaire! What do you do compared to her?
Michelle Obama is a multi-millionaire too.....but continue with your wealth worship
She didn't earn it nor deserves it.

It really pisses you off when people of color are more successful than you.....doesn't it?

Last edited:
Its really black people that his ilk has a problem with being more successful than him.

Its really black people that his ilk has a problem with being more successful than him.

Lol
Race card again?
You fucking losers need a new song

Forum List

Back