Sarah Palin Soon to Be Single! Conservative Hottie!

Looking good!
image.jpg

Still more accomplished than Palin. Though to be honest I think most people can hold a job.
Lol
142258_hillary-clinton.jpg

Only a Loopy **** wouldn’t want anything to do a slick Willy... You don’t get any uglier than Hildabeast

I'm not the one going ga-ga over the looks of politicians. Plus, leave it to you use a photoshopped image to make a retarded point.
Lol
Actually she looks worse than those pics I was being kind

I guess, I can tell that Clinton's looks are very important to you.

Hell, who hasn't been divorced? What's the average length of a marriage anymore... 5 years?

She has nice hands...

sarahpalin.jpg

Oh, god. I hate to break it to you and this isn't a knock against Palin but people get old and they....change. Hot ass?

67779839_10157506589998588_8186922005136670720_n.jpg

Nancy Reagan's younger sister?
Off topic, but I saw that AH Rusty Wallace make a little boy cry at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The kid was a fan with all the #2 gear on. He asked for an autograph, and that AH told the kid, "get the fuck away from me" Many heard it and you should have heard the boos.

Just imagine, you're naked with Sara in her bed, looking at Russia from her bedroom window.

Last edited:
Crazy women give good sex but are lousy wives. Todd musta found a younger, crazier bitch. Hey Sarah....What's your sign?

Off topic, but I saw that AH Rusty Wallace make a little boy cry at Las Vegas Motor Speedway. The kid was a fan with all the #2 gear on. He asked for an autograph, and that AH told the kid, "get the fuck away from me" Many heard it and you should have heard the boos.

Jeff Gordon used to punt Wallace every time he got in front of the #24 back in the day. i never cared for Wallace....always seemed to have a bug up his ass....sour.

Beautiful women rarely age well...so they get face and tit lifts and turn into a Pelosi. If I was betting I'd say it was Sarah who strayed...she's done it before to ol Todd. I liked her for awhile but her voice would break glass. One thing she did do was destroy Creepy Joe in that VP debate.....I mean she turned him every way but loose.

Some guy is going to get lucky with this break-up. I dunno who is hotter shooting a weapon...Sarah Palin or Dana Loesch!
Sarah Palin and husband, Todd, apparently getting a divorce, court papers indicate
Hopefully she puts out because she’s dumber than a post. Hell she might as well be in a coma. No meaningful conversation either way.

So what you are saying is she is a hell of a lot smarter than you. Thanks for the admission.

Some guy is going to get lucky with this break-up. I dunno who is hotter shooting a weapon...Sarah Palin or Dana Loesch!
Sarah Palin and husband, Todd, apparently getting a divorce, court papers indicate
Hopefully she puts out because she’s dumber than a post. Hell she might as well be in a coma. No meaningful conversation either way.
She's a multi-millionaire! What do you do compared to her?
Michelle Obama is a multi-millionaire too.....but continue with your wealth worship

Just want to restate for the record (because Trumpers hate memory) -- Sarah Palin is the person you trumpers once claimed was the second coming of Reagan....

Sarah Palin is the person you Trumpers wanted to be president, with a passion.....

Sarah Palin is the person who made the ideal of Trump being president not seem so laughably stupid....she lowered the bar for a trump.....

Proof that the typical republican voter will worship anyone they are told to....

Michelle Obama is a multi-millionaire too.....but continue with your wealth worship
She didn't earn it nor deserves it.

She didn't earn or deserve the VP slot in 2008??

So what were republican voters thinking??

She didn't earn or deserve the VP slot in 2008??

So what were republican voters thinking??
She should have been the presidential candidate. It was lost because of McCain

Just like Crooked Hillary, thanks to political corruption.

Big bucks in corruption, isn't it?

She (and I use the term loosely since "she" is a transsexual) is a stupid hateful ghetto ho.

Just want to restate for the record (because Trumpers hate memory) -- Sarah Palin is the person you trumpers once claimed was the second coming of Reagan....

Sarah Palin is the person you Trumpers wanted to be president, with a passion.....

Sarah Palin is the person who made the ideal of Trump being president not seem so laughably stupid....she lowered the bar for a trump.....

Proof that the typical republican voter will worship anyone they are told to....
Republicans are nothing if not faithful, and senseless, rubes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back