Sarah Palin Soon to Be Single! Conservative Hottie!

Every guy engages in it (as does every woman) and I was joking about Rand. Like your post.

No some of us don’t engage in it, thank you very much.

I don’t believe humor or comedy are appropriate form of communication and I don’t engage in them, ever. As you apparently do, welcome to my Ignore List.

Every guy engages in it (as does every woman) and I was joking about Rand. Like your post.

No some of us don’t engage in it, thank you very much.

I don’t believe humor or comedy are appropriate form of communication and I don’t engage in them, ever. As you apparently do, welcome to my Ignore List.
You need to stop ignoring yourself. :21:

Some guy is going to get lucky with this break-up. I dunno who is hotter shooting a weapon...Sarah Palin or Dana Loesch!
Sarah Palin and husband, Todd, apparently getting a divorce, court papers indicate
Hopefully she puts out because she’s dumber than a post. Hell she might as well be in a coma. No meaningful conversation either way.
She’s very intelligent and much more stable or viable than any of the 20 loons the Democrats have seeking the presidency.
Very intelligent:

Some guy is going to get lucky with this break-up. I dunno who is hotter shooting a weapon...Sarah Palin or Dana Loesch!
Sarah Palin and husband, Todd, apparently getting a divorce, court papers indicate
Hopefully she puts out because she’s dumber than a post. Hell she might as well be in a coma. No meaningful conversation either way.
She’s very intelligent and much more stable or viable than any of the 20 loons the Democrats have seeking the presidency.

Yes. She is about as stable as that stable genius we have in the white house.
She is a successful woman that has put up with a mountain of abuse from the liberal media, and entertainment industry. If you people weren’t hypocrites you would have supported a successful woman...IN THE MANS WORLD OF ALASKA. She sure as the fuck didn’t go to Starbucks everyday and shop in Beverly Hills.
Successful? Quit as Governor...how'd her tv show(s) work out?

Oh, god. I hate to break it to you and this isn't a knock against Palin but people get old and they....change. Hot ass?

67779839_10157506589998588_8186922005136670720_n.jpg

Nancy Reagan's younger sister?

She is a successful woman that has put up with a mountain of abuse from the liberal media, and entertainment industry. If you people weren’t hypocrites you would have supported a successful woman...IN THE MANS WORLD OF ALASKA. She sure as the fuck didn’t go to Starbucks everyday and shop in Beverly Hills.
We haven’t seen the last of Sarah.

We haven’t seen the last of Sarah.

Grifter gotta' grift.

Oh, god. I hate to break it to you and this isn't a knock against Palin but people get old and they....change. Hot ass?

Looking good!

If you say so.
Do you really want to compare her to the manlike Michelle O?

I don't think it would be fair to compare Sarah Palin with anyone who has muscle tone.

But that's most Americans, I'm just saying, Palin is a grand mother now and other than her choice of clothes she looks the part.

Looking good!

If you say so.

I don't think it would be fair to compare Sarah Palin with anyone who has muscle tone.

But that's most Americans, I'm just saying, Palin is a grand mother now and other than her choice of clothes she looks the part.
Michelle ranks up there with other power women Eleanor Roosevelt and Janet Reno.

Looking good!

If you say so.

Michelle ranks up there with other power women Eleanor Roosevelt and Janet Reno.

Oh, so not with quitters like Palin?

Forum List

Back