Sarah Palin struggles with the facts, as usual......

She's smart enough to live rent-free in lefties' heads. :lol:

Yeah, because caring about the anti-intellectual plague that is sweeping America is a waste of time, right?
I can't help but notice that people who consider themselves to be intellectuals aren't particularly bright. See rdean for proof.

A sign of a really intelligent person is one who resorts to irrelevant insults when the argument isn't going their way.

Yeah, because caring about the anti-intellectual plague that is sweeping America is a waste of time, right?
I can't help but notice that people who consider themselves to be intellectuals aren't particularly bright. See rdean for proof.

A sign of a really intelligent person is one who resorts to irrelevant insults when the argument isn't going their way.
Rdean again! :lol:

Seriously, I don't subscribe to leftist hero-worship of academics. People who have spent their whole careers locked away from real life inside echo chambers are full of wrong ideas.

Oh, and the argument not going my way? You mean the argument that "Sarah Palin is a big dumb doodyhead"? That intellectual argument? :rofl:

Last edited:

Seriously, I don't subscribe to leftist hero-worship of academics. People who have spent their whole careers locked away from real life inside echo chambers are full of wrong ideas.

I don't worship academics either. I admire people who are intelligent, be it musically, academically, artistically, politically, etc.

Oh, and the argument not going my way? You mean the argument that "Sarah Palin is a big dumb doodyhead"? That intellectual argument? :rofl:

And those IDEAS become LAW is the scary part...:eusa_whistle:

I don't worship academics either. I admire people who are intelligent, be it musically, academically, artistically, politically, etc.

So to translate? *YOU* are in the 'Cult Of Personality'....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]YouTube - ‪Living Colour - Cult Of Personality‬‏[/ame]

Figures...FORGET real Life...just that those you worship are known...Forget that some of them are Dangerous.

Takes very little thought...doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Symbolism over substance...

So do I...provided their claims of intelligence are backed up by actual intelligence.

Note: Merely being a liberal is not sufficient proof of the claim of intelligence, despite what several here seem to believe.

See the Obama cabinet for proof of what happens when out-of-touch academics are let loose upon the nation.

See the Obama cabinet for proof of what happens when out-of-touch academics are let loose upon the nation.

Indeed...MOST of them have known ZERO of the private sector...and have been suckling the Public Teat all of thier lives...

So to translate? *YOU* are in the 'Cult Of Personality'....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xxgRUyzgs0]YouTube - ‪Living Colour - Cult Of Personality‬‏[/ame]

Figures...FORGET real Life...just that those you worship are known...Forget that some of them are Dangerous.

Takes very little thought...doesn't it? :eusa_whistle:

Symbolism over substance...

Want to know who I look up to and I admire? I'll give you a hint; you probably don't know many of them.

David Foster Wallace
James Joyce
George Orwell
Bruce Springsteen
Valentino Achak Deng
Art Spiegleman
Various teachers and family members

Symbolism over substance? Not really...

Indeed...MOST of them have known ZERO of the private sector...and have been suckling the Public Teat all of thier lives...
Which is why they're Democrats.

Democrats sh0ould change the name of their party...seriously...what they're doing isn't anything resembling 'Democratic' except the Mob Rule aspect of it...They aren't for Democracy...their for ultimate control...which circumvents and betrays their name.

Yahoo seems to be struggling with the word 'news'. This is not news. It's opinion, dressed up as news. What I find interesting is how few people recognize the difference.

Everywhere Sarah Palin goes is news. She is the "Republican Goddess" suffering from TWO syndromes, "sacred child syndrome" and "Obama derangement syndrome" , author of a best selling book she wrote called, "Going Rouge by Lynn Vincent". Her being news is not something that's "refutable".

what Far Righty said she is the "Republican Goddess" Dean?.....

Forum List

Back