Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President
I'd like to see her run because it's fun to see a dingbat lose. or even if she wins, a dingbat would be entertaining to watch doing speeches and acting like it's in charge.
Don't worry. The polling says she couldn't be elected in Alaska, let alone the rest of the nation.

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll of Women Americans Want to Run for President

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Are you out of your fucking mind? It absolutely blows my mind anyone still takes this woman seriously. She is the dumbest person who has ever entered politics. I will never understand why people flock to this simpleton.

Last edited:
This is the second thread on the same exact story.
Steve, you need to look a little further into the real world. Sarah Palin is only popular with the far right and that will not win her any elections. Those who have a negative opinion are a very clear majority in every poll..
The link I'm going to leave here clearly show that, that no matter who asks the question, "do you have a favorable or unfavorable opinion of Sarah Palin(?), over 50% up to over 60% don't like her.
Political Figures: P

yep. Her negatives are through the roof Steve. Get a blow up doll & leave us out of your fantasies son :eusa_hand:

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Are you out of your fucking mind? It absolutely blows my mind anyone still takes this woman seriously. She is a complete moron. She is the dumbest person who has ever entered politics. I will never understand why people flock to this simpleton.
Oh I wouldn't say the dumbest, just close.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Are you out of your fucking mind? It absolutely blows my mind anyone still takes this woman seriously. She is a complete moron. She is the dumbest person who has ever entered politics. I will never understand why people flock to this simpleton.
Oh I wouldn't say the dumbest, just close.

Not even close in a game of nuclear bombs!

wbe93n.jpg

9pmi2o.jpg

The-American-Empress.jpg

Nancy-Testimonial.jpg

DWS-Testimonial.jpg

It would end in a lot less than that. I've had a full beard for decades.

My mistake, the Taliban would LOVE you....literally!
Not a chance in Hell. Like you they hate Liberals. We keep telling them the world isn't what you read in a Holy book. Like you, they can't stand that.

I'm agnostic, I could care les about a holy book, perhaps, they would only take your head, make an interesting soccer ball! They hate Conservatives even more, we are the ones that kill them! The little girlie men would vomit having to touch a gun!

If Palin were to run, I would switch to being a republican so that I could vote for her in the primaries! It would be a dream come true for this democrat!

My mistake, the Taliban would LOVE you....literally!
Not a chance in Hell. Like you they hate Liberals. We keep telling them the world isn't what you read in a Holy book. Like you, they can't stand that.

I'm agnostic, I could care les about a holy book, perhaps, they would only take your head, make an interesting soccer ball! They hate Conservatives even more, we are the ones that kill them! The little girlie men would vomit having to touch a gun!
I see you know nothing about them? As for guns, they don't worry me that way. By the numbers the owners and their families are the usual ones to die, which is why my guns stay locked up.

Last edited:

I see you know nothing about them? As for guns, they don't worry me. By the numbers the owners and their families are the usual ones to die, which is why mine stay locked up.

Well damn man, unlock that family of yours, they must be hungry by now!

Why would I want to know about liberal men? That's what you Bruce's do!

I see you know nothing about them? As for guns, they don't worry me. By the numbers the owners and their families are the usual ones to die, which is why mine (my guns) stay locked up.

Good point...

I see you know nothing about them? As for guns, they don't worry me. By the numbers the owners and their families are the usual ones to die, which is why mine (my guns) stay locked up.

Good point...

I'm just a little to fast for you, as you almost got away with that quick edit to (my guns) Nice try, but another FAIL!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back