Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

Truth? Love to see you try some sometime? That would be a nice change.

You wouldn't know truth if it was pasted on a 2x4 and hit you between the eyes!
Funny, that's what I think about you, only I'm correct.

internet-liberals-democrats-angry-hateful-children-politics-1344404700.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll of Women Americans Want to Run for President

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The poll asked for a woman not named Hillary and she got 9%. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you poor things..it's the same shit over and over and it's just not even entertaining
I believe this poll shows none of you matter and the people could care less about what have to say.... you aren't going to vote her anyway...now go bow to that loser Hillary that you all had a hand in making her by voting in the community organizer for President (a man) INSTEAD OF HER...

give yourselves a hand in that one, now that was entertaining
you people are such two faced hypocrites and just don't seem to care

You have to hand it to these liberals....they would vote for a woman that played a direct hand in the deaths of Americans abroad without hesitation in order to keep a dumbass in the White House.

Again - Hillary can't manage a marriage. How the hell is she going to run a country for God's sake!?!?!

Interesting. A direct hand in the deaths of Americans abroad. You forgot to say "four". Wasn't it four Americans?

OK FOUR. Does that somehow dimish the death of those men because it was ONLY 4?

Shoot, My bad, I SHOULD have made it five. Got to include Vince Foster...although he was murdered in DC.

That make it better for you you bag of fecal matter??

You have to hand it to these liberals....they would vote for a woman that played a direct hand in the deaths of Americans abroad without hesitation in order to keep a dumbass in the White House.

Again - Hillary can't manage a marriage. How the hell is she going to run a country for God's sake!?!?!

Interesting. A direct hand in the deaths of Americans abroad. You forgot to say "four". Wasn't it four Americans?

OK FOUR. Does that somehow dimish the death of those men because it was ONLY 4?

Shoot, My bad, I SHOULD have made it five. Got to include Vince Foster...although he was murdered in DC.

That make it better for you you bag of fecal matter??

Brilliant! Now...will you discuss the "direct hand" part as well? Does "direct hand" mean "had nothing to do with" in your circles?

Yo, Vigilante.....

I would like you to know that, in spite of your best effort, you just aren't expressing yourself in a witty manner here. There are some funny nutters posting here. You are not one of them. You'd be better off just posting straight. You don't have "it".

You are welcome.

Last edited:
That would be entertaining, but if she wins I'd be ashamed of the US.

This is a serious question.

You said "if she wins" as though it were a possibility.

Was that simply a casual manner of speech that you chose as thoughtless filler to get to the point that you wanted to make? You know....that a Palin presidency would be humiliating?

Or....are you a person who, after observing the woman for the past 6 years, honestly believes that she has any chance.....any at all....of becoming the CIC?

I believe the electorate are waking up knowing Gov. Palin would make a fine president compared to the non-natural born Citizen we have in office today as well as Hillary who is scandal ridden. Palin would get America back on track to prosperity and end Obamacare as we know it. She would reinstate what it is like to be proud to be an American along with the exceptionalism that goes with it. Putin would not ever humiliate Palin on the world stage as he has done Obama with Syria and the Crimea/Ukraine crisis. If she runs vote for her.

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Are you out of your fucking mind? It absolutely blows my mind anyone still takes this woman seriously. She is the dumbest person who has ever entered politics. I will never understand why people flock to this simpleton.

child you should talk...speaking of dumb and not being taken serious..Look how you post about a woman who was a candidate for Vice President of this country

you left have the war on women...unless it's for abortion and they have a D next to their name....you are ALL trained sheep vomiting all over us

Last edited:
Palin is awesome. She wont run though. Why would she with liberal pricks salivating at the chance to insult her special needs child and call her daughters all sluts. They hate women who keep babies with downs

sarah-palin-hair.jpg

Are you out of your fucking mind? It absolutely blows my mind anyone still takes this woman seriously. She is the dumbest person who has ever entered politics. I will never understand why people flock to this simpleton.

child you should talk...speaking of dumb and not being taken serious..Look how you post about a woman who was a candidate for Vice President of this country

you left have the war on women...unless it's for abortion and they have a D next to their name....you are a trained sheep vomiting all over us

Oh please McCain picked her simply because she was female. He had to compete with a popular black candidate. Little did he know she would end up being a train wreck. Hillary is the woman that will shake up this election. She has a solid chance of being president.

you left have the war on women...unless it's for abortion and they have a D next to their name....you are a trained sheep vomiting all over us

Oh please McCain picked her simply because she was female. He had to compete with a popular black candidate. Little did he know she would end up being a train wreck. Hillary is the woman that will shake up this election. She has a solid chance of being president.

You must have ate paint chips as a child....Not only is she intelligent she was far better suited then McCain and most definitely more then Biden. Don't let those truths stop you from being so ignorant you cant tell the difference from reality and a Saturday Night Live sketch.

Last edited:

Oh please stop..you look a big enough fool as it is.
come back when you become a Governor of a state

You must have ate paint chips as a child....Not only is she intelligent she was far better suited then McCain and most definitely more then Biden. Don't let those truths stop you from being so ignorant you cant tell the difference form reality and a Saturday Night Live sketch.

You people kill me. :lol:

There's no wonder the Republican Party is falling apart. When was the last time republican approval ratings were above 25%?

Forum List

Back