Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

The liberal mans problem is that he doesn't have a dick, he is a ****.... everyone knows that for decades, probably longer!
Liberals founded your country. Your opinion of them is noted.

Like the Progressives of Teddy Roosevelt, those MEN were a completely different liberal! :badgrin::eusa_clap:
The men were very much the same. The times in which they lived, and the problems they faced, were what was different. Time didn't stop in 1789, just your ideology.

Liberals founded your country. Your opinion of them is noted.

Like the Progressives of Teddy Roosevelt, those MEN were a completely different liberal! :badgrin::eusa_clap:
The men were very much the same. The times in which they lived, and the problems they faced, were what was different. Time didn't stop in 1789, just your ideology.

Yes, they were anti-gun, pro choice, pro gay, hate religion liberals.... second fail in a row, want to go for a hat trick?

Good point...

I'm just a little to fast for you, as you almost got away with that quick edit to (my guns) Nice try, but another FAIL!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
I edited it because it reads more clearly that way. Have you never heard that writing is editing? Apparently not.

No, you edited it because my family comment would be construed as something demented, with that in it, and you would have called me out on it! Please, lies are part and parcel of the liberal mantra!...Just look at your president!

Yes, they were anti-gun, pro choice, pro gay, hate religion liberals.... second fail in a row, want to go for a hat trick?
That's who Liberals are only in your tiny mind, and that of those like you.

Last edited:

That's who Liberals are only in your tiny mind, and those like you.

So liberals are now Pro gun, anti-gay, love religion, and hate abortion.... :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

WOW!!!!!...I'm a PaintMyHouse liberal, and didn't know it! :cuckoo: Hat Trick achieved!!!

Last edited:
I'm just a little to fast for you, as you almost got away with that quick edit to (my guns) Nice try, but another FAIL!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:
I edited it because it reads more clearly that way. Have you never heard that writing is editing? Apparently not.

No, you edited it because my family comment would be construed as something demented, with that in it, and you would have called me out on it! Please, lies are part and parcel of the liberal mantra!...Just look at your president!
I edited because I like clarity. You seem to think that what gets said here matters? Why is that?

I edited because I like clarity. You seem to think that what gets said here matters? Why is that?

Honestly, it's because I can bitch slap you silly fuckers at will. BUT, it doesn't matter, I'm here for the entertainment value the little piss ants of the left give me! :eusa_clap:

Honestly, it's because I can bitch slap you silly fuckers at will. BUT, it doesn't matter, I'm here for the entertainment value the little piss ants of the left give me! :eusa_clap:
It's a free county, kind of, so you can believe all the nonsense you wish ultimately, even that...

It's a free county, kind of, so you can believe all the nonsense you wish ultimately, even that...

Truth hurts liberals, like a cross to Dracula!

McCain Aid: Palins are "Wasilla Hillbillies Looting Neimans

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back