Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

breitbart is great fiction.

please run the idiot... .. pretty please.

HillBillyJilly, have you figured out the difference between Kentucky and Oklahoma yet? And you call Palin an idiot!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Geez...watching Palin run would definitely be entertaining...and when she got tired halfway thru...she could just QUIT..Like she did her job job as governor...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

She has quit every single thing she has ever started.

But dang, wouldn't it be fun to watch the rw's if $appy $arah ran?

$he won't run though because $he is in it for the $$. That means $he will stay with fux, another failed reality $how and/or her own network.

Translation:

Palin is a women. Democrats hate women. Democrats fear women having any authority. Which is why they'll nominate Hillary. Can you guess their logic?

Is it whether she might not actually be a woman?

Is it because they know she can't win and Republicans will just field another Rommneyesque candidate, far to the left of ole Hil? Then they could get their America-on-its-knees desires whilst blaming Republicans?

Geez...watching Palin run would definitely be entertaining...and when she got tired halfway thru...she could just QUIT..Like she did her job job as governor...

She has quit every single thing she has ever started.

But dang, wouldn't it be fun to watch the rw's if $appy $arah ran?

$he won't run though because $he is in it for the $$. That means $he will stay with fux, another failed reality $how and/or her own network.

Care to list all those things she quit, beside the one thing most subversives say?

kbac04.jpg

Last edited:

Didn't her Thighness, Hillary QUIT being Sec. of State.... or was she fired over 4 dead American Patriots in Benghazi...
Neither. She served out a term, and resigned. They do that sometimes, unlike Palin who quit in the middle of her term after she lost.

Sounds like Hillary was too afraid of the Benghazi deaths to continue. Palin quit to save Alaska the cost of having to fight a bunch of manufactured ethics charges that were brought up by some of the 40 Democrat lawyers sent to Alaska to do just that.... It's a shame for you subversives that she beat all of those charges! You subversives really do need to be dispatched!

Gov. Sarah Palin Quietly Cleared of All Ethics Charges

Didn't her Thighness, Hillary QUIT being Sec. of State.... or was she fired over 4 dead American Patriots in Benghazi...
Neither. She served out a term, and resigned. They do that sometimes, unlike Palin who quit in the middle of her term after she lost.

Sounds like Hillary was too afraid of the Benghazi deaths to continue. Palin quit to save Alaska the cost of having to fight a bunch of manufactured ethics charges that were brought up by some of the 40 Democrat lawyers sent to Alaska to do just that.... It's a shame for you subversives that she beat all of those charges! You subversives really do need to be dispatched!

Your rationalizations have been noted, and filed in the bin where they belong.

Your rationalizations have been noted, and filed in the bin where they belong.

Yes, we have here another subversion, with that dreaded subversive disease "Suspension of Reality!"

Palin served 965 days as governor....some 35 days shy of the 1000 days President Kennedy served. Obama with no executive experience served just 147 days in the Senate before he quit to run for president. America made a serious mistake twice electing him with the help of massive voter fraud and the media's refusal to vet him. We are now paying the price for it. Palin will be a blessing as president.

Last edited:

Palin served 965 days as governor....some 35 days shy of the 1000 days President Kennedy served. Obama with no executive experience served just 147 days in the Senate while he was planning his running for president. America made a serious mistake twice electing him with the help of massive voter fraud and the media's refusal to vet him.

Correct, but even more important is that your avatar, twists the balls off all the white liberals who can exercise their imagined anger over your blatant attempt to do just that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

65936e.gif

Palin served 965 days as governor....some 35 days shy of the 1000 days President Kennedy served. Obama with no executive experience served just 147 days in the Senate before he quit to run for president. America made a serious mistake twice electing him with the help of massive voter fraud and the media's refusal to vet him. We are now paying the price for it. Palin will be a blessing as president.
He quit eh? That's interesting since he didn't, until he resigned to become President since you can't hold two government positions at one time and another person needed to take over. As for the rest of your nonsense, I'll ignore it.

Palin served 965 days as governor....some 35 days shy of the 1000 days President Kennedy served. Obama with no executive experience served just 147 days in the Senate while he was planning his running for president. America made a serious mistake twice electing him with the help of massive voter fraud and the media's refusal to vet him.

Correct, but even more important is that your avatar, twists the balls off all the white liberals who can exercise their imagined anger over your blatant attempt to do just that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

65936e.gif
Ad-block. Works on yours as well.

65936e.gif

Excellent, then you won't see this either, as only cowards block the people that they disagree with

Liberals are like this little child, they LOVE to try to smack you around UNTIL a conservative takes the :asshole:S, and bites the shit out of them...they then proceed to cry like the this pretentious baby!

xScY4Vo.gif

65936e.gif

Excellent, then you won't see this either, as only cowards block the people that they disagree with

Liberals are like this little child, they LOVE to try to smack you around UNTIL a conservative takes the :asshole:S, and bites the shit out of them...they then proceed to cry like the this pretentious baby!
I don't block people or ideas, I block crap.

Friendly tip...Don't look in a mirror!

Last edited:

Friendly tip...Don't look in a mirror!
You have little need to worry, I'm not a teenage girl.

Sarah Palin Tops Poll Of Women Americans Want To Run For President
I'd like to see her run because it's fun to see a dingbat lose. or even if she wins, a dingbat would be entertaining to watch doing speeches and acting like it's in charge.

Forum List

Back